- When 6-year-old Etan Patz disappeared from his SoHo neighborhood on May 25, 1979, America was shocked. It was the first day the New York City boy was allowed to walk to the school bus stop alone. Now, 33 years later, a break in the case has prompted the FBI and New York City police to reopen the case and try to find out what happened to Patz.
- The FBI and NYPD have resumed the search for Etan Patz, the six-year old who disappeared on his way to the school bus stop on May 25, 1979. Authorities began searching a basement on Prince Street in SoHo, New York City on Thursday, reported the New York Times. According to reports, the 15-by-30 basement is located 127B Prince Street, an estimated 200 feet from Patz's home at the time of his disappearance.
Yonas Fikre: American Muslim Seeks Asylum In Sweden, Claims UAE Tortured Him At FBI's Request [VIDEO]Yonas Fikre, an American Muslim, is seeking asylum in Sweden and has claimed that he was detained, torture and kept in solitary confinement in the United Arab Emirates for 106 days at the request of the FBI.
Rita Crundwell Fraud Charges: What Did Dixon, Illinois, CFO Buy After Allegedly Looting City Coffers?Rita Crundwell doesn't just handle the finances of a small Illinois city - she's allegedly a big-time thief who raided the city of Dixon's coffers to the tune of $33.2 million, the U.S. attorney's office for the Northern District of Illinois announced.
- A U.S. Army spokesman has said that an investigator is in Colombia investigating the troops' involvement in a scandal surrounding the Secret Service and prostitutes from the Pley Club prior to President Barack Obama's visit last week.
- A letter sent to Mel Gibson from ex-film collaborator and screenwriter, Joe Eszerthas has hit the web, revealing not only more about Gibson's rage issues, but his continued death threats to ex-girlfriend, and mother of his child, Oksana Grigorieva. According to Kris Herzog, owner of the Navy SEAL Bodyguard Group, The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills and former bodyguard for Mel Gibson and Oksana, Gibson has said on numerous occasions that he was going to kill Oksana.
- Mel Gibson's anger is once again causing troubles. This time the actor's wrath is aimed at Maccabees collaborator and screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, and surprisingly, deceased Beatles member, John Lennon.
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's gives brief remarks about shooting death of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
FBI's 10 Most Wanted: Eric Justin Toth Replaces Osama Bin Laden, Have You Seen The Other Fugitives? [PHOTOS]Now that Osama Bin Laden has been killed, the FBI has replaced him with a man who was allegedly possessing child pornography, Eric Justin Toth.
- The FBI's Most Wanted Fugitives list got a bit of a shake-up today when alleged child pornographer Eric Justin Toth was added to the list. So how does a fugitive make it on the list?
University of Pittsburgh Bomb Threats: School Tightens Security, Authorities Still Have No Made ArrestTo date, the University of Pittsburgh has received over two dozen bomb threats in recent weeks. The administration has been its best to keep the students calm, but authorities have yet come up with one suspect.
- Two white men were arrested Sunday in connection with the shooting of five black African-American men, north of Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Friday night, Associated Press reported. Police held the suspects, Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, at about 2:00 a.m. from the same place where the incident took place, after the investigators received an anonymous tip.
- Alvin Watts and Jake England, the two men suspected of the Tulsa, Okla., shooting are in custody and will be brought before the court on Monday on suspicion of first-degree murder.
- Four black men and one woman were shot dead in four different incidents within a radius of two kilometers in north of Tulsa Friday night.
- American artist Thomas Kinkade passed away on Friday at the age of 54. A statement from his family reveals that he died in his Los Gatos home from what appears to be natural causes. Take a look at five things you may not have known about the late artist.
- While the movie and music industries would have you think that torrents are a threat to their business, thousands of independent artists heartily disagree. That's why more than 5000 musicians, actors, writers, filmmakers and artists have signed up to be promoted by The Pirate Bay, the world's largest torrent site.
- The Atlanta Police Department has launched an internal investigation about filmmaker Tyler Perry's allegations that he was a victim of a racial profiling incident last month after he took an illegal turn while driving to the airport from his Atlanta studio.
- On Tuesday police and other authorities dealt with their 11th bomb threat in three weeks at the University of Pittsburgh.