Articles by FedEx
- Ryan Braun: Sample Collector Speaks Out and Defends His Work
February 29 2012 11:05 AM
Dino Laurenzi Jr., the man who collected Ryan Braun's urine sample that tested positive for PEDs spoke out on Tuesday via email.
- Ryan Braun: MLB Players Furious About Overturned Suspension
February 29 2012 10:23 AM
Numerous baseball players were very upset that Ryan Braun's 50-game suspension was overturned.
- Ryan Braun: Still Guilty in the Court of Public Opinion
February 24 2012 12:14 PM
His suspension was overturned, but many people still believe Ryan Braun is a cheater.
- Stock Futures Signal Higher Open on US Markets
February 21 2012 7:37 AM
Stock index futures pointed to a rise in U.S. equities on Tuesday after the market opens following Monday's Presidents Day holiday, with futures for the S**9**P 500, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the Nasdaq 100 rising 0.4 percent to 0.5 percent.
- UPS, TNT Express in Talks after $6.45 Billion Takeover Bid
February 17 2012 2:35 PM
United Parcel Service Inc. is in talks with TNT Express after its Dutch rival rejected a 4.9 billion-euro ($6.45 billion) cash bid, the companies said on Friday.
- Preview: January NFP – Key Battleground for Risk Sentiment
February 02 2012 12:14 PM
Release: US Employment Change (Jan) Consensus Forecast: 150K Previous: 200K Date/Time: 02/03/12 8:30AM ET (13:30 GMT)
- Foreign firms eye China's crowded express delivery market
January 22 2012 11:42 PM
When 70-year-old Qian Yongfang of Nanjing in eastern China opened a package of mooncakes her daughter had sent by express delivery, two boxes of the sweet pastries were missing.
- The Final Kodak Moment: Why Bankruptcy for Imaging Icon is a Tragedy but Also a Promise
January 19 2012 9:09 AM
Long-suffering investors may wonder what to do with their Eastman Kodak shares now that the company has filed for bankruptcy in New York City.
- Are Traffic Lights Turning Green for World Economy?
January 08 2012 3:21 PM
Counting container ships plying the high seas and air cargo takeoffs is one way to track the outlook for the global economy. Both measures point to weak growth in the months ahead but no severe storms.
- IRS Writes New Accounting Rules for Asset Repairs
December 27 2011 4:49 PM
The Internal Revenue Service issued new rules to clarify the difference between a business expense that is a repair and tax-deductible and one that is an improvement but not deductible right away.
- UPS Driver Throws Package, Flips the Middle Finger, Gets Fired [VIDEO]
December 24 2011 11:27 AM
The UPS driver who flipped the middle finger and threw a package last week all while being caught on video was fired, according to the courier company.
- U.S. Shoppers Less than Merry after Online Glitches
December 24 2011 5:19 AM
Tom Nenon, a philosophy professor at the University of Memphis, is vexed with his online shopping experience at Best Buy, a sentiment shared by other U.S. Internet shoppers this holiday season.
- Merry Christmas Classics from Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra (VIDEOS)
December 23 2011 1:54 PM
Among the popular videos trending is Dean Martin -- Let is Snow! and Frank Sinatra -- I'll Be Home for Christmas submitted by Wolfreys44. Both provide music with the stars mixed with images of classic Christmas postcards. Each has had more than 1.5 million views so far -- proving that holiday classics and traditions still reign this time of year.
- FedEx Delivery Over Fence (See VIDEO)
December 23 2011 1:08 PM
Millions have watched the video-gone-viral, taking particular note as FedEx is so vital at this time for holiday deliveries. And, the company has responded. FedEx said it replaced the customer's computer monitor that was tossed so roughly in the odd delivery and shared the video with employees as a means of showing what not to do.
- UPS Driver Throwing Packages Caught on Video [VIDEOS]
December 23 2011 9:24 AM
It's an angry holiday season for couriers delivering packages this year. Just days after a Fed Ex worker was caught on video throwing a package over a fence, a UPS driver was caught red handed giving the finger before throwing a package at a door.
- FedEx Delivery Over Fence: Company Responds (See VIDEO)
December 22 2011 8:48 AM
According to the company statement, FedEx said, The situation has now been resolved to the customer's satisfaction, and we are handling the employee according to our disciplinary policies...While we continue to be surprised about the behavior shown, we know this is an aberration and is not reflective of the outstanding FedEx customer service that makes us proud around the world.
- Specialty Auto Co. Revamps Jeep Grand Cherokee, Other SUVs, As Electric Vehicles
December 21 2011 7:37 PM
Amp Electric Vehicles will introduce a converted electric version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee next month at the Detroit Auto Show.
- FedEx Throws TV Monitor in Delivery (See VIDEO)
December 21 2011 9:05 AM
FedEx is busy with deliveries this holiday season, as usual. But apparently not all deliveries are made the way customers, or even Fred Smith's FedEx might like. A video posted on YouTube titled FedEx guy throwing my computer monitor is getting lots of play on the Internet and discussions through sites like reddit.com
- FedEx Guy Throws Computer Monitor (VIDEO)
December 20 2011 11:27 AM
A video posted on YouTube titled FedEx guy throwing my computer monitor is getting lots of play on the Internet and discussions through sites like reddit.com
- Free Shipping Day: Tips and Where to Find the Deals
December 16 2011 1:11 PM
More than 2,500 merchants hope to take advantage of last minute consumers by participating in Free Shipping Day Friday with the promise of delivery by Christmas Eve. To shop, find deals and explore merchants participating in Free Shipping Day, go to FreeShippingDay.com.