Kathleen Miskell, Parasailing Accident Victim, Killed In Pompano Beach After Harness Breaks, Was With Husband Stephen Miskell [PHOTO]Kathleen Miskell, a 28-year-old Connecticut woman, was killed while parasailing with her husband over the Atlantic Ocean just off Pompano Beach, Fla., on Wednesday.
- Catherine Bosley, an Ohio TV newswoman, won a lawsuit against Hustler over publication of a picture showing her naked in a wet T-shirt contest.
- A finance meeting held by GOP vice presidential hopeful Paul Ryan in Las Vegas Tuesday was picketed by hundreds of union protesters who accused the tough budget man of hustling for the one percent.
Evelyn Lozada And Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson, Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries And The Shortest Celebrity Marriages [PHOTOS]With many marriages folding recently, it seems the "until death do us part" portion in traditional wedding vows was forgotten by many celebrities, like Evelyn Lozada And Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson, who were married for 41 days, or Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries at 72 days. Here's a roundup of some of the shortest-lived celebrity marriages in history, from longest to shortest.
See The First Photos Of Beverly Shiner, Allegedly Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson's Mistress: Is She Hotter Than Evelyn Lozada?The first photos of Beverly Shiner -- allegedly Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson's mistress -- hit the Web Tuesday, sparking a controversy among many observers, who felt she was significantly less attractive than his wife, Evelyn Lozada. The pictures depict a thin, young, Caucasian girl in a hot pink tank-top, and they emerged on the heels of the shocking revelation that Lozada filed for divorce Monday after Johnson allegedly head-butted her during a heated argument.
- The YouTube video which is aptly titled "Girl Gets Butt Hole Tattoo" already has 625,624 views-it is nearly 90 seconds of film that shows a 22-year-old unnamed girl getting a tattoo on her butthole. However, not everyone likes the idea of an anal tattoo, with nearly half of the people "disliking" the clip that has yielded over one thousand comments.
- Controversy erupted after a picture from a GQ photo shoot featuring backup New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow included a shot of Tebow in a pose that closely resembles Jesus on the Cross.
- A 17-foot long Burmese python recovered in Everglades National Park in Florida is the largest on record and was found carrying 87 eggs.
Jets News: Mark Sanchez Could Lose Significant Playing Time Because Of Tim Tebow And The Wildcat OffenseTim Tebow and the wildcat offense are going to be a big part of the Jets offense, which could mean less playing time for Mark Sanchez.
- A monstrous 17 feet, 7 inches long Burmese python with 87 eggs has been caught in Florida, the largest of its kind ever found in the state.
- Mitt Romney's close ties with Benjamin Netanyahu and his trip to Israel were supposed to attract more Jewish-American votes this fall. But Paul Ryan's proposed budget cuts to Social Security and Medicare might push some senior citizen Jewish-American Florida residents back into the Obama column.
- Mitt Romney received no immediate boost by naming Paul Ryan as his running mate, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released Monday.
- Archstone, the largest private U.S. residential landlord, will benefit from a strong urban portfolio and experienced management team as it prepares to go public for the second time, said analysts.
- By selecting U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., to be his running mate, 2012 presumptive Republican Party presidential nominee Mitt Romney has also elevated Ryan's plan to reform Medicare, putting in play elderly voters who are skeptical of attempts to reform the cherished senior citizen health care program.
- Fidel Castro turned 86 on Monday, but even his birthday was not sufficient cause to bring the former Cuban leader out of hiding. The former Cuban “commander-in-chief’s” growing reclusiveness over the years has given rise to ongoing speculation that he is in declining health.
- Shares of Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), the No. 1 search engine, set a five-month high Monday after the company advised the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission of plans to fire 4,000 Motorola employees, two-thirds outside the U.S.
- Apple plans to finally launch the iPhone 5 on Sept. 12. Since May, however, photos and pictures of future iPhone components have been popping up around the Internet, and by now, most people think they know what the iPhone 5 looks like. But to what degree can this iPhone evidence be trusted?
- While the advertisement contains legitimate complaints about West's congressional record, the image of him punching women and senior citizens in the face distracts from its message.
- A conservative group known as Jews and Christians Together believes presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney shouldn't make it to November, and it is urging Tampa delegates to dump him if they want a Republican to win.