- There are plenty of former Romney rivals who will not get official speeches. Here's a rundown of the also-rans who won't be striding into the Republican Party's quadrennial spotlight.
- They’re here now, but they won’t be around forever.
- Manchester United Ltd. (NYSE:MANU), one of the world's most storied sports franchises, began publicly trading Friday, but early signs indicated investors were giving a less-than-enthusiastic welcome to the 134-year-old club.
- Lauren Tannehill stole the show on the premiere of HBO’s “Hard Knocks.” Here are some pictures of the Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill’s wife.
- George P. Bush, nephew of former president George W. Bush, will be deputy finance chairman of the Lone Star State’s Republican Party, becoming the latest in a long line of Texas politicos with the surname “Bush” to get a foothold in the GOP.
Jonathan Roth Arrested, Son of Man Accused of Faking His Death Detained 'In Connection With Alleged Submersion Of Father' [PHOTO]Jonathan Roth, the son of a Massapequa, N.Y. man who was reported missing in waters off a Long Island beach and turned up five days later in South Carolina has been arrested.
- An ad from the pro-Obama super PAC Priorities USA not only accuses him of being morally culpable for the death of a steelworker's wife, but calls out the GOP presidential nominee for having no empathy.
- In an effort to get her finances together, Nadya Suleman most commonly known as "Octomom" is seeking the highest bidder on a date auction website, exchanging a rendezvous for cash. Octomom, 37, reportedly created a profile on dating website WhatsYourPrice.com with an opening bid of $500 to go on a date with the highest bidder.
7 Named As Speakers At 2012 Republican National Convention; Potential VP Contenders Absent From ListSeven people, including Rice, McCain and Martinez, have been confirmed as speakers at the 2012 Republican National Convention. However, none of the people presumed to be vice presidential candidates were on the list.
Tropical Storm Florence Joins 2012 Hurricane Season: Photos Of Debby, Ernesto And Other Storms This YearTropical Storm Florence formed on Saturday, joining Tropical Storm Ernesto, as the 2012 Atlantic hurricane season began to take shape. The two storms have moved westward on paths that could bring them to the coastal United States.
- President Barack Obama and presumptive GOP candidate Mitt Romney shifted their election campaigns to some heavily contested states this week, where polls show Democrats have a narrow lead.
Ted Cruz?s Victory In Texas Primary Shows Tea Party Alive, Kicking And A Possible Headache For Romney, TooTed Cruz's victory, a significant win for the Tea Party, shows the group is gaining momentum. What thta means is that even a President Romney shouldn't expect "get along" votes from the Republican right wing
- President Barack Obama leads prospective Republican Party nominee Mitt Romney in three batteground states -- Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida - according to a new poll.
- Last week Cuban President Raul Castro said he was willing to engage the U.S. in talks in an apparent bid to relax five decades of diplomatic impasse.
- After 60 years of iconic advertising, Coppertone held a contest to choose a new Little Miss Coppertone, the blonde girl in pigtails seen on ads with a dog biting her swimsuit, and the results are in: five-year-old Alaina Thompson from Winter Haven, Fla. is the winner.
- She might not be the best spokeswoman for payday loans considering she just filed an up to $1 million bankruptcy, but "Octomom" Nadya Suleman is doing exactly just that with the new website OctoLoan.com.
- Andy may have flown to Florida to win back Erin, but a new hire may also be vying for her heart. Jake Lacy of "Better With You" has been cast as new hire Pete, a potential love interest for Erin.
- The future of National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Aquarius laboratory, the world's only undersea lab appears bleak owing to budget cuts from the Federal Government.
- Even though the jury's still out on the health benefits of barefoot or minimalist shoe running, a new survey found that runners are primarily interested in barefoot running because they think it will help them avoid future injury.