Track & Field Finals: Watch Live Stream Online and Preview of 4x400m Relay, 5000m And More At 2012 London OlympicsSix track and field final events are set for Friday at the 2012 London Olympics. Here’s how to watch the 4x400m Relay, 5000m, 1500m and more online.
- A year after getting an NBA ring with the Dallas Mavericks, Dirk Nowitzki quietly added another ring when he wedded girlfriend Jessica Olsson late last month.
- Watch live coverage as the the United States takes on Japan in the gold-medal match for the women's soccer competition, plus a full preview and prediction.
- A front-page article in the Italian newspaper Il Giornale attacked Germany’s handling over the ongoing euro crisis.
- Allyson Felix won gold in the 200 meters on Wednesday.
- Many Americans were saddened and dismayed yesterday to read that McDonald's in Philippines offers curly French fries called "Twister Fries" at the fast food chain nicknamed "McDo." But that's not the only unique menu item in the world at fast food chains abroad. Whether or not these unique menu items will ever make it across seas to the U.S. is a mystery many fast food lovers wonder, but in the meantime, check out photos of menu items unavailable in America.
- According to On The Red Carpet, Joan Rivers staged an impromptu publicity stunt to drum up sales for her new book. The 79-year-old co-host of E!’s Fashion Police was asked to leave a Burbank Costco after using a megaphone to protest the store for banning her book. Rivers’ latest book “I Hate Everything … Starting With Me” was released on June 5 and has received positive reviews.
- Asian shares rose to a three-month high Wednesday, supported by expectations that policymakers will soon decisively address the euro zone fiscal crisis and declining global growth.
- This is one aspect of World War II that generates much discomfort and controversy in both India and in Europe.
- Europe's strongest economies are being dragged down by the recessions in other European countries, some of which are expected to join beleaguered Greece in seeking a bailout.
Pre-Market Movers (InterContinental Hotels, Banco Santander, ASML, Pluristem, Elan Corp, ICICI, Health Care, Pfizer, Hewlett-Packard)InterContinental Hotels Group, Banco Santander, ASML Holding, Pluristem Therapeutics, Elan Corp, ICICI Bank, Health Care REIT, Pfizer Inc and Hewlett-Packard Co. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
- With the Community Shield under a week away, Chelsea are still actively involved in trying to strengthen their squad in the transfer market.
- After rounding up over 6,000 suspected illegal immigrants over the weekend, Greek authorities announced that 1,600 will be deported.
- Wagner wrote many tracts that vilified Jews (although his anti-Semitism was hardly unusual in 19th century Europe).
- Three months after the game's initial launch, "Diablo 3" is now experiencing a new kind of online scam-artist, one that's learned to defraud other gold farmers and profit off of illegitimate virtual transactions.
- Jessica Ennis has become one of the biggest stories at the 2012 Olympics. Here are some pictures of how she won the gold medal in the women’s heptathlon.
- The number of fresh arbitration cases filed with the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes last year reached its highest level in four decades, the ICSID said in a report last week.