- Though 'Mad Men' broke new dramatic ground in season 5, and has clearly established itself as an Academy favorite, one thing it can't count on is the pathos vote.
- Joaquin Phoenix is set to make a career comeback in Paul Thomas Anderson's controversial new film "The Master." The film is believed to be based the rise of Scientology.
- When Elton John tore apart Madonna in an interview with an Australian paper earlier this month fans all over the world knew it was only a matter of time before the pop star responded. Earlier this week Madonna told a concert audience she “forgave” John, who criticized her only after Madonna trashed Lady Gaga. Since the flap began fans have started wondering if Madonna, who has seen her fame decline since her peak, is jealous of Lady Gaga.
- The U.K. series "The British" will feature high-profile British celebrities in the historical series about their native country. Stars like Dame Helen Mirren, Russell Brand and Jessie J have been named as cast members.
- It's been 20 years since one of the biggest Hollywood scandals rocked the film industry as well as the nation. The story begins in 1980 when famed movie director Woody Allen began his odd relationship with screen actress Mia Farrow.
- Idris Elba is the latest actor to turn to rapping, as the "Luther" star showcased his rhyming skills in the music video for "Picking Up The Pieces" from The Milk.
Sunny Leone Makes Her Controversial Bollywood Debut: Other Porn Stars Who Have Acted In Film [PHOTOS]Porn star Sunny Leone has caused protests with her film debut in “Jism 2.” After the release of Leone’s first Bollywood appearance, Indian mobs burned an effigy of the film’s director.
Bob Hoskins Retires From Acting After Parkinson's Diagnosis: Symptoms, Onset And More About The DiseaseBritish actor Bob Hoskins is retiring from his craft after being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
- The first two installments in Christopher Nolan?s ?Dark Knight Trilogy? aren?t new releases by any means, but the two Batman films have filled the two top spots on the Nielsen VideoScan First Alert Sales Chart.
Chad Everett Of 'Medical Center' Dies At 75: Actor Allegedly Kept Lung Cancer Diagnosis Secret, Kevin Sorbo ClaimsChad Everett, the star of the 1970s TV hit Medical Center, died Tuesday at age 75 after a battle with lung cancer - a diagnosis he allegedly kept secret from his friends, according to actor Kevin Sorbo. Everett had a long-lasting marriage with Shelby Grant, an actress who also appeared on Medical Center. The couple were married for 45 years prior to Grant's death in June 2011.
- In a police investigation from 1967 that has been reopened, Connecticut authorities have concluded that actor Dylan McDermott's mother, Diane McDermott, was murdered by her now-dead gangster ex-boyfriend.
- News flash: Aaron Sorkin and Kristin Davis went public with their relationship Wednesday during the red carpet premiere of Sorkin's HBO series The Newsroom.
- Mena Suvari's black cutout dress was a daring statement, not a wardrobe malfunction, according to fashion experts who have lauded her choice of evening attire for the Beverly Hills Hotel's 100th-anniversary bash.
- Now that we know who shot J.R., is there enough reason to watch?
Christian Bale Still Emotional Over Heath Ledger's Death: A Look Back At 'The Dark Knight' Actor's Tragic DemiseThe MTV Movie Awards is typically known for its light, outrageous moments. Yet last night's ceremony proved to be emotional for actor Christian Bale: While presenting the latest trailer for The Dark Knight Rises, Bale became noticeably choked up when clips featuring the late Heath Ledger were shown.
Shailene Woodley Wins MTV Movie Award And 'Started Sweating A Whole Lot. Like, A Waterfall Of Sweat,Shailene Woodley, the up-and-coming star of The Descendants, took home the Best Breakthrough Performance Golden Popcorn at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards. During her acceptance speech, which was presented by Spiderman-3 stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, Woodley might have looked calm, cool and collected, but later on revealed that it was a little more nerve-wrecking than it might have seemed.
- As Bob Dylan's birthday falls on Thursday, May 24, the American singer-songwriter has officially turned 71.