- Nicole Richie's $8,000 Gown At ALMA Awards; Love It Or Hate It? [PHOTO]
September 18 2012 6:39 PM
Nicole Richie, 33, stunned the masses when she wore an $8,000 Mathieu Mirano gown to the ALMA Awards in Pasadena on Sunday, E! News reported.
- Emmy Nominations 2012: Will 'Mad Men' Make History?
September 18 2012 6:10 PM
Though 'Mad Men' broke new dramatic ground in season 5, and has clearly established itself as an Academy favorite, one thing it can't count on is the pathos vote.
- Amanda Bynes Hires Chauffeur After Two Hit And Runs, DUI
September 18 2012 2:19 PM
Former child star and vehicular menace Amanda Bynes has finally gotten the memo to put down her car keys, it seems. After having her license suspended following a DUI arrest (in addition to two other hit-and-runs) Bynes appears to have hired a chauffeur.
- Zombie Apocalypse Training To Take Place At HALO Counter-Terrorism Summit, CDC To Issue Survival Guide Comic
September 18 2012 12:43 PM
While the mass amount of zombie apocalypse stories that have dominated recent headlines are not convincing many people of the actual existence of the species, the Security firm HALO Corp. has decided to not take any chances.
- John Ingle, Edward Quartermaine On 'General Hospital,' Dies At 84
September 18 2012 10:59 AM
Actor John Ingle, a mainstay on "General Hospital" for nearly two decades, died this week after losing his battle with cancer. He was 84.
- Sean Combs To Guest Star On ?It?s Always Sunny In Philadelphia': 5 Roles P. Diddy Could Play In Season 8
September 17 2012 9:23 PM
The gang is getting some star power this season. Puffy Daddy, I mean Puffy...no sorry, P. Diddy, or is it just Diddy...Whatever name he may be going by today, Sean Combs, rapper and jack of all trades, will be guest starring in the upcoming eighth season of "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia."
- Richard Gere Talks About 'Arbitrage' & How He's Still Upset About 2003 Oscar Snub For 'Chicago'
September 17 2012 6:00 PM
Richard Gere's new movie "Arbitrage" reminds fans of the actor why he has become one of their Hollywood favorites. During interviews with the Huffington Post and on talk shows, Gere divulged some inside information about the movie and admitted that he was disappointed when he was snubbed at the 2003 Oscars.
- Toronto Film Festival 2012: ?Silver Linings Playbook? Poised For Oscar Gold
September 17 2012 11:44 AM
The Toronto International Film Festival concluded on Sunday and the People's Choice Blackberry Award went to "Silver Linings Playbook," starring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. Since it's debut at the festival, the film has earned rave reviews and generated considerable Oscar buzz.
- 'Resident Evil: Retribution' Tops The Box Office As 'The Master' Breaks Art-House Records
September 16 2012 2:31 PM
The big winner at the box office this weekend was ?Resident Evil: Retribution,? although the real story might be the success behind the debut of ?The Master,? which starred Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- Rick Santorum: 'Smart People' Will Never Be On The Conservative Side
September 15 2012 7:09 PM
Former U.S. presidential candidate Rick Santorum railed against the alleged media elite, saying the "smart people" will never be on the conservatives' side during a speech at the Values Voter Summit in Washington on Saturday.
- Who's Afraid Of L. Ron Hubbard?
September 15 2012 1:31 PM
Paul Thomas Anderson's "The Master" is widely believed to be heavily inspired by the Church of Scientology and its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. The studio and the actors have increasingly distanced themselves from the Scientology thread in the weeks leading up to the film's limited theatrical release: Journalists who dare to ask the very question the filmmakers provoke run the risk of being dismissed as sensationalists.
- Mandy Patinkin's Regret For 'Criminal Minds' Reminds Fans That, For Actors, A Show Is A Job
September 15 2012 11:38 AM
No one will accuse Mandy Patinkin of not telling fans what he really thinks. During a recent interview with New York Magazine the former ?Criminal Minds? actor opened up about his disdain for that show, saying he considers it one of the main flubs in his entire career. Patinkin's regret evaporated when he signed on to work with Claire Daines in "Homeland."
- Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal The Result Of A Blackmail Conspiracy? New Video Sparks Debate
September 14 2012 1:19 PM
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart may have never cheated on Robert Pattinson at all. A new video has hit the web that analyzes the now-infamous photos of Stewart and Sanders in a passionate embrace. It alleges that the photos were doctored and that Stewart, Pattinson, Sanders, and Sanders' wife, Liberty Ross, all orchestrated a publicity stunt to further their careers.
- Daniel Day-Lewis In 'Lincoln' Trailer Gives Glimpse Into What 16th President Looks And Sounds Like [VIDEO]
September 14 2012 9:38 AM
Hollywood director Steven Speilberg and actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt hosted an interactive video chat last night where they premiered the trailer for "Lincoln," the highly anticipated historical drama starring Daniel Day-Lewis as the 16th president.
- Nick Lachey Baby Drama, Kristin Cavallari Denies Anger Over Name [POLL]
September 14 2012 7:53 AM
Nick Lachey and wife Vanessa Minnillo welcomed an addition into their family on Wednesday. The TV stars became parents to Camden John Lachey...and opened up a new can of worms with a former reality star.
- Celebrity Mugshots Get Vintage Hollywood Makeover By Michael Jason Enriquez [PHOTOS]
September 13 2012 6:44 PM
Hollywood stars have been getting in trouble with the law for decades and artist Michael Jason Enriquez searched through 1920 mugshots and matched them with their celebrity doppelgängers.
- Kirk Douglas Dead? False Rumors Say The 95-Year-Old Actor Had Died After News He Will Donate $10M To Skid Row In Los Angeles
September 13 2012 6:21 PM
The actor Kirk Douglas is alive despite a rumor that picked up steam around the Internet Thursday. This fake news comes in the wake of Douglas’s announced that he would double the $5 million donation to Los Angeles’ Skid Row.
- Jerry Lawler Heart Attack Reminds Fans Of The King's Fake Feud With Comedian Andy Kaufman [VIDEOS]
September 13 2012 5:28 PM
The news that Jerry "The King" Lawler collapsed from a heart attack Monday night scared not only his close friends and family, but the fans that have supported the former wrestler and current WWE commentator throughout his career. To those outside the world of wrestling, Lawler might be best remembered for his friendship with comedian and Hollywood enigma Andy Kaufman in the 1980s, when the two had a very public - and very fake - feud.
- Google’s ‘Bacon Number’ Adds ‘Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon’ To Any Search: Which Actor Has The Highest Number?
September 13 2012 3:07 PM
Kevin Bacon has starred in major films such as “Mystic River” and “X Men: First Class”, but the actor is probably most famous for what has come to be known as the “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon” game. Now Google has implemented this widespread joke into its own search engine, allowing users to immediately discover any Hollywood star’s bacon number.
- President Obama Is Glad Readers Are 'Entertained' By 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
September 13 2012 1:29 PM
The "Fifty Shades of Grey" phenomenon has taken the world by storm. In a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight, President Barack Obama was asked to offer his take on the raunchy novel. Though the book was just bumped from the top spot of the bestseller list by "No Easy Day," the hype surrounding the book isn't expected to fade anytime soon. The highly anticipated film version of the E.L. James shocker continues to have many buzzing.