Apple iPhone 5: Specs, Features, Price, Keynote And Introductory Video - Everything You Need To KnowAs claimed by Apple, "the thinnest and lightest iPhone ever" finally saw the light of day Wednesday as the company announced its sixth generation iPhone, the "iPhone 5," in San Francisco. Here's what you need to know about the new iPhone, starting from features, specs, price, availability and more.
- Shares of Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) jumped Wednesday during its highly anticipated unveiling of a host of new high-profile software and hardware products, including the iPhone 5, in San Francisco.
An Open Letter To Apple: I Don't Want Your Stinkin' iPhone 5, Or Anything Else. It’s Not Me, It’s You. And We’re Over.Like all bad addictions, I’ve come to realize joy and utility no longer mask the negatives of Apple's intrusion into my life. My wallet, my brain and the people around me have suffered as a result of my dealings with the Cupertino giant. So I’m calling it quits. Apple, this thing of ours? It's over.
- Samsung’s Galaxy S3, the company’s flagship smartphone of 2012, is projected to reach another 10 million unit sales before the year’s end. Samsung believes that its Galaxy S3 will achieve more than 30 million in global sales by the end of 2012, an executive said to the Yonhap News Agency.
- Apple has finally unveiled the release date for its long awaited iPhone 5, confirming the rumors about its design, features and tech specs that have been circulating the Internet. Undoubtedly, Web surfers were buzzing with excitement, sharing their opinions through social media.
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, continues to abuse workers in China who assemble its iPhone 5 and other products, liberal watchdog group SumOfUs.org charged on Wednesday.
- Considering that the price of one share of Apple is about the same price as its unlocked iPhone (the one that allows you to switch carriers), there are less exciting, less expensive stocks out there that have done as well or better.
Apple iTunes 11 Unveiled With Dramatic Redesign, Improved iCloud Integration; Release Date In 'Late October'Apple revealed the long-anticipated iTunes 11 at its press conference today, highlighting new features that update the available cloud media services along with a sleek redesign of the media player itself. The announced changes largely focused on greater integration between different Apple mobile devices and computers, complete with a fully integrated iCloud service.
- he seventh-generation iPod Nano bears almost no resemblance to its iPod shuffle-sized predecessor. The 5.4 mm thick Nano boasts a large, widescreen, touchscreen display and tiny home button that are comparative to a tinier version of the iPod touch.
- Apple Inc on Wednesday took the wraps off the iPhone 5, the thinnest-ever version of a smartphone that yields the majority of its profit and helped it become the world's most valuable corporation.
- Apple has officially announced the release of its upcoming iPhone 5 at today's press event, alongside a new line of iPod Nanos and iPad Touch devices. But just as important as the iOS devices themselves are the accessories that go with them, and Apple has announced that an 8-pin Lightning dock connector will be featured with the new iPhone 5 and iPods.
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company announced the newest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod -- also known as iOS 6 -- will launch two days prior to the intended release date for the iPhone 5, on Wednesday, Sept. 19. The iPhone 5 will release that Friday, Sept. 21. We anticipated Apple would announce the release date of iOS 6 at today's media event. Apple iOS 6 Release Date Comes Two Days Before iPhone 5 Launch On...
- Despite ridiculous rumors of an $800 iPhone earlier this year, the iPhone 5, which was unveiled at Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, will start selling at the familiar $199 price point. Apple will sell the new iPhone in two colors - black and white - and at a number of different storage capacities. The cheapest iPhone 5 will sell for $199 for 16GB, then $299 for 32 GB, and $399 for 64GB. For customers that want access to the high-speed Long-Term Evolution (LTE) network, Apple...
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company unveiled its highly anticipated next-generation smartphone, the iPhone 5. The unveiling finally put to rest several rumors of the device, including its outside appearance and inside features, but we can now also finally report the official release date for the phone. As predicted, Apple plans to release the new iPhone 5 in the U.S. on Friday, Sept. 21.
- At the iPhone 5 release event, Apple unveiled that the camera infrastructure in its sixth-generation iPhone has been given some slight tweaks from previous models, and promises to be the best photo-capturing and sharing experience on an iPhone yet. The new iPhone 5 camera infrastructure contains the same 8-megapixel sensor with a hybrid infrared filter, a five-element lens and a f/2.4 aperture. The camera itself is 25 percent smaller, but the iPhone 5 can also take HD quality images thanks to it...
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, introduced its iPhone 5, the successor to the best-selling iPhone 4S, on all three major U.S. carriers, AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T), the Verizon Wireless unit of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Sprint-Nextel (NYSE: S).
- Apple’s announced the release of its iPhone 5 at the Yerva Center in San Francisco today, after endless rumors and speculation has mounted throughout recent months. Many assumptions made by critics, tech geeks and fans were finally put to rest, as Apple unveiled the features for its iPhone 5.
- Today is the big day for Apple fans, and for all of those following the news about the iPhone 5, or, quite possibly, the "new iPhone." All eyes are on San Francisco -- and Cupertino -- as we rapidly approach the 10 a.m. PST (1 p.m. EST) starting time for Apple's product launch, which should see the unveiling of the new iPhone, a new family of iPods, an an all-new "iPad Mini," among other things. However, if you're looking for a live stream from the Yerba Buena Center for the Ar...
- Apple is scheduled to make some big announcements today at the Yerva Center in San Francisco, with tech geeks, fans and critics anticipating an official iPhone 5 unveil. Rumors have indicated that the Cupertino, Calif.-based company will also reveal a refreshed line of iPods and an iPad Mini, but some of these speculations may not hold up to be true.