Apple iTunes 11 Unveiled With Dramatic Redesign, Improved iCloud Integration; Release Date In 'Late October'Apple revealed the long-anticipated iTunes 11 at its press conference today, highlighting new features that update the available cloud media services along with a sleek redesign of the media player itself. The announced changes largely focused on greater integration between different Apple mobile devices and computers, complete with a fully integrated iCloud service.
- he seventh-generation iPod Nano bears almost no resemblance to its iPod shuffle-sized predecessor. The 5.4 mm thick Nano boasts a large, widescreen, touchscreen display and tiny home button that are comparative to a tinier version of the iPod touch.
- Apple Inc on Wednesday took the wraps off the iPhone 5, the thinnest-ever version of a smartphone that yields the majority of its profit and helped it become the world's most valuable corporation.
- Apple has officially announced the release of its upcoming iPhone 5 at today's press event, alongside a new line of iPod Nanos and iPad Touch devices. But just as important as the iOS devices themselves are the accessories that go with them, and Apple has announced that an 8-pin Lightning dock connector will be featured with the new iPhone 5 and iPods.
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company announced the newest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod -- also known as iOS 6 -- will launch two days prior to the intended release date for the iPhone 5, on Wednesday, Sept. 19. The iPhone 5 will release that Friday, Sept. 21. We anticipated Apple would announce the release date of iOS 6 at today's media event. Apple iOS 6 Release Date Comes Two Days Before iPhone 5 Launch On...
- Despite ridiculous rumors of an $800 iPhone earlier this year, the iPhone 5, which was unveiled at Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, will start selling at the familiar $199 price point. Apple will sell the new iPhone in two colors - black and white - and at a number of different storage capacities. The cheapest iPhone 5 will sell for $199 for 16GB, then $299 for 32 GB, and $399 for 64GB. For customers that want access to the high-speed Long-Term Evolution (LTE) network, Apple...
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company unveiled its highly anticipated next-generation smartphone, the iPhone 5. The unveiling finally put to rest several rumors of the device, including its outside appearance and inside features, but we can now also finally report the official release date for the phone. As predicted, Apple plans to release the new iPhone 5 in the U.S. on Friday, Sept. 21.
- At the iPhone 5 release event, Apple unveiled that the camera infrastructure in its sixth-generation iPhone has been given some slight tweaks from previous models, and promises to be the best photo-capturing and sharing experience on an iPhone yet. The new iPhone 5 camera infrastructure contains the same 8-megapixel sensor with a hybrid infrared filter, a five-element lens and a f/2.4 aperture. The camera itself is 25 percent smaller, but the iPhone 5 can also take HD quality images thanks to it...
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, introduced its iPhone 5, the successor to the best-selling iPhone 4S, on all three major U.S. carriers, AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T), the Verizon Wireless unit of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Sprint-Nextel (NYSE: S).
- Apple’s announced the release of its iPhone 5 at the Yerva Center in San Francisco today, after endless rumors and speculation has mounted throughout recent months. Many assumptions made by critics, tech geeks and fans were finally put to rest, as Apple unveiled the features for its iPhone 5.
- Today is the big day for Apple fans, and for all of those following the news about the iPhone 5, or, quite possibly, the "new iPhone." All eyes are on San Francisco -- and Cupertino -- as we rapidly approach the 10 a.m. PST (1 p.m. EST) starting time for Apple's product launch, which should see the unveiling of the new iPhone, a new family of iPods, an an all-new "iPad Mini," among other things. However, if you're looking for a live stream from the Yerba Buena Center for the Ar...
- Apple is scheduled to make some big announcements today at the Yerva Center in San Francisco, with tech geeks, fans and critics anticipating an official iPhone 5 unveil. Rumors have indicated that the Cupertino, Calif.-based company will also reveal a refreshed line of iPods and an iPad Mini, but some of these speculations may not hold up to be true.
- New evidence discovered directly on Apple's website tells us that the name of the new iPhone, expected to be unveiled today in San Francisco, could very well in fact be "iPhone 5." Search results on Apple also included references to LTE on the iPhone, which would also appear to confirm the rumor that the iPhone 5 will support the high-speed Long-Term Evolution network.
- Apple is predicted to unveil its iPhone 5 at a press event today, Sept. 12, after a long period of anticipation, gossip and speculation about what the next-generation device will feature. The company has a history of keeping its plans under wraps, although the Internet has been flooded with purported photos and leaks of what is expected to be the iPhone 5.
- Shares of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, rose $2.04 to $662.63, Wednesday in advance of the expected announcement of the iPhone 5 at a product introduction in San Francisco, which isn’t scheduled until late morning.
- As expected, Apple looks like it's finally ready to release the latest version of OS X Mountain Lion at today's scheduled media event in San Francisco, which will reportedly see the debut of several iOS devices including the next-generation iPhone, a new line-up of iPods, and an all-new "iPad Mini." The company seeded the final version of the newest Mountain Lion update to developers on Tuesday evening.
Apple iPhone 5 Launch: Expectations Run High Ahead Of New iPhone Launch As Apple Dons Defensive Role Against SamsungWith just a few hours to go for the much-awaited Apple's (AAPL) Sept.12 event, excitement about the announcements of the next generation iPhone and new gadgets seemed to have hit the roof.
- Just a few more hours and Apple will finally take the wraps off its sixth generation iPhone, aka "iPhone 5," at a press event in San Francisco Wednesday, Sept. 12. Here are some links to the websites where you can get the complete coverage of the Apple media event.
Pre-Market Movers (Alcatel, Nokia, Sohu.com, Facebook, Barclays, Cognizant, Morgan Stanley, Apple, Banco Santander)Alcatel Lucent SA, Nokia Corp, Sohu.com, Facebook, Barclays, Banco Santander, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, Morgan Stanley and Apple Inc. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Wednesday.