- Nokia’s Windows Phone 8 Release Features NFC, Wireless Charging And More, Will It Compare To The iPhone 5 And Samsung Galaxy S3?
September 05 2012 11:20 AM
Nokia and Microsoft held a joint press conference on Sept. 5 in New York to officially unveil new Windows Phone 8 devices. Nokia announced its flagship smartphone known as the Lumia 920, which has received some noticeable upgrades in the specs department.
- Apple iPhone, iPad IDs Stolen From FBI Computer? Bureau Denies Claims Of Antisec Hack
September 05 2012 10:28 AM
The FBI has released a statement saying that there is "no evidence" to support recent claims by a hackers group that they gained access to a bureau computer containing information on millions of Apple users.
- Samsung Dominates Western European Phone Market In Q2, Apple Impacted By iPhone 5 Rumors: IDC
September 05 2012 6:14 AM
On the heels of a positive first quarter, the Western European mobile phone market failed to maintain a positive trend, due to a weaker economic environment and the new product launches expected in the third quarter, said a new report by market research firm IDC. The total shipments of devices dropped 1.9 percent year on year to 42.1 million units.
- Apple (AAPL) Awards Recently Promoted Top Executives With $50 Million Stock Grants Ahead Of iPhone 5 Launch
September 05 2012 5:15 AM
As the countdown for the next-generation iPhone launch, largely viewed as "iPhone 5" knocks down to a week, news of recently promoted Apple (AAPL) executives receiving generous stock grants worth over $50 million is making waves.
- Apple iPhone 5 Sept. 12 Media Event Officially Confirmed: Will It Excel Samsung Galaxy S3?
September 05 2012 2:52 AM
Turning long-running speculations into fact, Apple sent out invitations Tuesday, confirming a special media event related to the next iPhone, aka "iPhone 5," in San Francisco on Sept. 12. The event is scheduled to take place at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 10 am PT.
- What Is Kik? All About The Instant-Messaging Service That's Taking The World By Storm
September 04 2012 8:05 PM
What is Kik? This article provides an answer to this question, which many people are finding themselves asking as they learn about the newest social networks and electronic communication technologies on the market.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 August Sales Surpassed iPhone 4S, Analyst Notes
September 04 2012 2:42 PM
Sales of the Galaxy S3 from Samsung Electronics (Seoul: 005930)in August surpassed those for the I Phone 4S in the U.S. for the first time, said analyst T. Michael Walkley, of Cannacord Genuity.
- Apple Teases iPhone 5 Event: 6 New iOS, Mac Products Expected To Release [RUMORS]
September 04 2012 2:26 PM
Our predictions this morning came true: At about 9 a.m. PST, Apple released the official invitations for its next big product launch to the press, scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 12. The event will definitely be all about the iPhone 5, but that's not the only Apple product scheduled to be unveiled that day. Apple has plans to release new iOS devices and Mac computers at the event.
- Apple Hints iPhone5 Debut Will Be Next Wednesday
September 04 2012 12:52 PM
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, sent out invitations to a product launch in San Francisco for next Wednesday titled “it’s almost here.”
- Nokia Bets The Company: New Windows 8 Phones Key To Recovery
September 04 2012 12:38 PM
Ailing Finnish smartphone maker Nokia Oyj (NYSE: NOK) is betting the company that two new Lumia smartphones based on the new Windows 8 OS from Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), the world's biggest software company, will be international hits.
- iPhone 5 News: Apple May Release Event Invitations Within Next Two Days [RUMORS]
September 04 2012 11:39 AM
It's been long reported that Apple's next big product event, which is said to unveil the new iPhone 5, a new "iPad Mini," and even new iPod and Mac models, will allegedly occur on Wednesday, Sept. 12. If company history repeats itself, it's possible that Apple will release the press invitations eight days prior to the event's date, either today (Tuesday) or Wednesday.
- iPhone 5 Nano SIMs Shipped To T-Mobile In Preparation For Release
September 04 2012 10:38 AM
The new iPhone 5 features a nano SIM card that has shipped to wireless provider T-Mobile prior to the phone's release date.
- Windows Phone 8 Release Announced: 4 Features Revealed By Source Close To Microsoft
September 03 2012 1:18 PM
In July Microsoft fans got a glimpse of some back up options set to come with Windows Phone 8 when the SDK leaked, but until now there was no indication of how the options would work. But now, sources close to Microsoft have revealed more information about its plans for Windows Phone 8, reports The Verge.
- Apple Vs Samsung Lawsuit: How Samsung's Strategy Influenced Its Current Position In South Korea
September 03 2012 4:41 AM
Samsung Electronics (005930) appears to be taking stock of things after the California jury ordered the South Korean giant to pay $1.05 billion in damages to Apple (AAPL) for violating patents pertaining to iPhone and iPad.
- Apple iPhone 5: Fully Assembled New iPhone Mockup Spotted At IFA 2012; Taiwanese Pop Star Posts Pictures [VIDEO]
September 03 2012 2:52 AM
With the next gen Apple iPhone widely believed to be just days away, a new video has reportedly appeared at the IFA 2012 trade show in Berlin, showing a handset that claims to be a mockup of the fully assembled Apple iPhone 5.
- Apple IPhone 5 Rumors: Accessory Allegedly Leaks In Video; Will The Release Date Be Delayed Due To Screen Production Problems?
September 02 2012 10:50 PM
The release date for Apple's iPhone 5 is expected to be announced in less than two weeks, and it's clear anticipation is at an all-time high. This summer has produced an unprecedented number of alleged leaks and rumors, and now images of what is believed to be a new set of earphones for the iPhone 5 have surfaced on the Web.
- Apple iPhone 5 Rumors: New Earphones Video Showcases Redesigned Accessory To Accompany iPhone 5
September 02 2012 8:15 AM
With just 10 days to go for the Apple September 12 event, a new video on Vietnamese portal Tinhte.vn showcases redesigned earphones that is likely to accompany the next-generation iPhone.
- iPhone 5 Rumored LTE Feature Could Have AT&T Costumers Switch To Verizon
September 01 2012 10:34 AM
As the iPhone 5 release date approaches, analysts speculated on rumors of LTE capability and if the alleged feature could have AT&T costumers switch to Verizon.
- Apple Vs Samsung Lawsuit: Apple Is Trying To Block iPhone Competition, Says Samsung
September 01 2012 10:20 AM
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (KRX: 005930) on Saturday accused Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) of resorting to litigation in an attempt to limit consumer choice after the iPhone maker said it was seeking to halt U.S. sales of Galaxy S3 smartphones.
- Apple Vs Samsung Lawsuit: Apple Adds Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note To Revised Galaxy Nexus Compliant
September 01 2012 12:50 AM
The patent war between Apple and Samsung will apparently never end as the iPhone-maker filed a revised complaint with the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California Friday, in which it added two versions Samsung's Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note to its original complaint against Galaxy Nexus and other related devices.