- The Lotus F1 Team made one of its weirder announcements for the Formula 1 season on Monday when it said that it had teamed up with the slightly whiny and outdated emo rock band Linkin Park to create an iPad App for the 2012 Monaco Grand Prix.
- The 2012 Billboard Music Awards brought the biggest music stars of today to Sin City for a night of exciting performances and tributes. Carly Rae Jepsen, Carrie Underwood, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, LMFAO, Brandy, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and more hit the red carpet (though its color was white) before the big event to flaunt their best.
- Celebrities touched down in Sin City on Sunday night for the 2012 Billboard Music Awards. This year's show is set to be both celebratory and commemoratory. Tributes have been planned for fallen musical legends Whitney Houston, Donna Summer and Adam MCA Yauch.
- The 2012 Billboard Music Awards kicks off Sunday night live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas at 6:30 p.m. EST with a red carpet to remember. Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Bieber, The Wanted, LMFAO and more will be in attendance. Watch a live stream of the red carpet, plus backstage access, here!
How To Use Updated RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 To Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 Tethered On iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch (A4 Devices) [VIDEO]Here's some good news for those A4 device users who recently updated their devices to iOS 5.1.1. The iPhone Dev Team has released yet another new version of the popular jailbreaking tool RedSn0w with complete tethered jailbreak support for iOS 5.1.1, coupled with a few key improvements.
- Little by little, we are slowly putting the pieces of the iPhone 5 puzzle together. On Saturday, Hong Kong-based components supplier SW-Box claimed to have come into possession of a group of new components, including a headphone jack, ear speaker, and a Wi-Fi cable part, which are all allegedly being built for Apple's sixth-generation iPhone. What else does Apple have in store for the iPhone 5?
Teen Bride Courtney Stodden Releases New Video And Song, ?Reality?, Challenges Fans To ?Out Dance Me? [NSFW VIDEO]Everyone's favorite teen bride is back with another YouTube video! Seventeen-year-old Courtney Stodden released her hot new single Reality on iTunes on May 1, and now the blonde has posted a video challenging fans to a dance off.
- A month ago, shares of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, closed at their record high of $628.64. On April 10, they hit their all-time high of $644. Now they are at $570.
- Mother's Day 2012 is just around the corner, but its not too late to buy an unforgettable tech gift that will keep your mom engaged throughout the year.
- In a move to stay true to the 1960s, Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner paid $250,000 in licensing fees to use the Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows in last Sunday's episode of Mad Men.
- We are living in a world where a smartphone is not just a mobile device used for making calls and sending text messages, rather it's a full-fledged touch-based computer (can come with QWERTY keypad also) that embeds features like operating system, Internet access, third-party apps and user interface and it acts like your small entertainment box, your reminder of important tasks, your calendar and so many more.
iOS 5.1.1: From Bug Fixes To Performing Tethered Jailbreak On A4 Devices Using RedSn0w, All You Need To KnowThe iOS 5.1.1 update is now available to users as both an iTunes and OTA update. However, those users, who are currently using an untethered jailbreak on iOS 5.0.1, are recommended to avoid updating to 5.1.1. However, the latest iOS version can be jailbroken tethered on A4-powered devices such as iPhone 4, iPad 1, iPod touch 4G and below.
- For its sixth-generation iPhone, presumably called iPhone 5, Apple is reportedly building a device with a thinner and lighter frame, but a bigger 4-inch screen. Yet with a slew of rumored features, a recently-released patent for an incredibly intelligent multi-tiered haptics system could be the one feature to rule them all.
- Samsung unveiled its highly anticipated Galaxy S3 on May 3. The smartphone comes with a quad-core turban Exynos processor, a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display, an 8 megapixel camera and a gigantic 2020mAh replaceable battery.
- Soundgarden's new single Live to Rise, as featured in this year's highly anticipated movie, Marvel's The Avengers, premiered on Friday, May 04. Live to Rise, written for and appearing in the film is the first single from the Marvel Music/Hollywood Records release Avengers Assemble.
- The album will be Morissette's first release in for years.
- Rumors are rife that Apple is planning to launch a miniature, 7-inch Apple tablet at this year?s Worldwide Developers Conference that will kick off on June 11. The same event is expected to see the launch of some great devices like MacBook Pro (2012), iTV and some software like iOS 6 and iTunes 11.
- In an attempt to capitalize off of the success of Mad Men, AMC has come out with a new original reality TV show called The Pitch. The networks newest show, which premieres on April 30, offers viewers an intense, never-before-seen glimpse in to the world of America's top ad agencies.