Articles by iTunes
- iPhone 5 Release Rumored To Be Preceded By That Of iOS 6: Top 5 Features To Expect In New Apple OS
April 09 2012 9:12 AM
With Apple's yearly pilgrimage for developers - the World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC) - is highly rumored to get started June 11 in San Francisco's Moscone West, speculations are rife that the Cupertino tech giant will take the wraps off its iOS 6 and may be the sixth generation iPhone aka iPhone 5 during the event.
- Hipmunk App Integrates Calendar For More Convenient Travel Planning
April 05 2012 3:41 PM
Hipmunk, the travel search site that aims to take the agony out of travel planning, launched a new integrated calendar application Thursday.
- Justin Bieber, One Direction Collaboration ‘Very Possible,’ Twitter Fans React: ‘Kill Me The F—k Now’ [TWITTER]
April 05 2012 10:06 AM
Listen up Justin Bieber and One Direction fans: your favorite boys hit the studio together this week for a possible collaboration.
- iPad 3: 10 Apps You Should Download In 2012 (Download Links)
April 05 2012 6:36 AM
The new iPad with the much talked Retina Display is finally here. The Retina display sports a 2048×1536 resolution, twice that of the iPad 2 and to enjoy that to the fullest you need to download a number of apps, most of them free, from the App Store. The apps have also upgraded themselves for the new device and promises to bring the best out of your new iPad.
- Apple iPhone 5 Features: Why An OLED Screen Makes Sense, And Other Launch Rumors [PICTURES]
April 04 2012 1:19 PM
Apple fans are already clamoring for the iPhone 5, and if the latest report is to be believed, future owners of the sixth-generation iPhone will be treated to the most beautiful, brilliant screen on any iDevice. Apple is reportedly interested in Samsung's new OLED business, and may want the brilliant displays in their next-gen smartphone.
- Google Strikes Deal With Paramount: YouTube To Add 500 Movie Titles For Rental
April 04 2012 10:26 AM
Google announced a new deal with Paramount Pictures on Tuesday, which will make more than 500 movie titles available for rental on YouTube and the new Google Play platform. The deal was made even though Google is still embroiled in a four-year-old legal battle over copyrights with Paramount's parent company, Viacom.
- Apple iPhone 5 Release Date 2012: Foxconn Recruiter Says June Launch [RUMORS]
April 03 2012 3:51 PM
A recruiter for Foxconn, the largest manufacturing partner of Apple products, told reporters from TV Tokyo's World Business Satellite that Apple's sixth-generation iPhone, presumably called the iPhone 5, will be released in June. He added that Foxconn is hiring about 18,000 workers to kick production of the new smartphone into high gear before summer.
- iPad 3 Vs. Android Tablets: 5 Reasons Why Apple Could Be In Dire Straits
April 03 2012 7:32 AM
The new iPad from Apple has finally arrived with more improved features.
- 'Girls Around Me' Reveals Pathos Of Social Networking: Top 5 Creepy Apps and Software For Phones And PCs
April 03 2012 6:24 AM
Girls Around Me, the infamous stalker app for iPhone, finally has been removed from the iTunes app store by its developer after a 'tool for rapists' outcry. Other creepy apps are - Creepy, False Flesh, Breakup Notifier, Sugar Sugar and Background Check.
- IOS 5.1 Features: Apple Working On Game Controller, 5 Reasons We'd Like To See 'Hardcore' Gameplay On IOS [SPECS]
April 02 2012 5:33 PM
One of the biggest allures attracting fans to the new iPad is its high-resolution Retina display. The enhanced visuals make the device an optimal gaming outlet, allowing tablets to stake a claim in the console and PC- dominated video game universe.
- Apple iPhone 5 'Pro' Concept: New Design Features 4.5-Inch Screen, Built-In Projector, DSLR Lens Mount [PICTURES]
April 02 2012 3:51 PM
Even though nobody outside of Cupertino knows what the iPhone 5 looks like, that hasn't stopped artists from fashioning their own concept designs of Apple's sixth-generation smartphone. The latest Apple iPhone 5 design comes from South Korean product designer Jinyoung Choi, called iPhone PRO.
- ‘Girls Around Me’ App To Locate Women Nearby Pulled From Apple App Store For Privacy Concerns
April 02 2012 3:36 PM
The developers of a controversial app have pulled their creation, Girls Around Me designed to find and peruse information about women nearby based on their location, from the Apple App Store after a heated privacy debate.
- iPad 3: 5 Reasons Whether It's Worth The Money Spent
April 02 2012 6:51 AM
After months of speculations and rumors, Apple has introduced us to its new tablet device. The iPad 3 is finally here.
- Creepy 'Girls Around Me' App Gets Busted by FourSquare, Raises Privacy Concerns
March 31 2012 1:04 PM
The Girls Around Me iPhone app, developed by Moscow-based company iFree, is a stalker's dream, and should be a wake-up call for appropriate privacy settings on Facebook. The app has been around since December, but it's avoided the radar so far, buried in the hundreds of thousands of apps in Apple's App Store, until Cult of Mac brought it to light.
- Amazon AppStore Better Revenue Generator Than Google Play, But Apple App Store Still Tops: Why?
March 31 2012 10:39 AM
Amazon's app store, available on the Kindle Fire, is trumping Google Play in terms of revenue. With that the case, why does Apple still run the top store?
- Apple iPhone 5 Release Date 2012: Is Launch In June Or October? A Breakdown Of Rumors, Features and Specs [PHOTOS]
March 31 2012 10:36 AM
Since its introduction in June 2007, the iPhone has taken the word by storm, but one question dominates the general conversation: When's the next one coming out? Thankfully, fans won't have to wait any later than October to get their hands on Apple's latest iPhone design.
- Apple iPhone 5 Rumors: 18 Gorgeous Concept Pictures Boast New Features, Bigger Screen [PHOTOS]
March 30 2012 11:39 AM
Apple fans are already clamoring for the iPhone 5, even though nobody outside of Cupertino knows what it looks like, what it can do, or when it's coming out. Thankfully, there are plenty of artists who love to draw up beautiful concept designs of the iPhone 5.
- Flutter App Allows Kinect-like Gestures: Will Apple Begin Courtship?
March 29 2012 7:24 PM
Every year, the Y Combinator Demo Day gives startup companies an opportunity to pitch their incubated startups to the Valley's biggest investors. This edition brings more than 60 companies, and at least one of them is sure to make some waves: Flutter.
- Apple Releases iTunes 10.6.1: 4 Key Features Of The Software Update And How to Download It
March 29 2012 10:11 AM
Apple released a software update for its iTunes music platform, called iTunes 10.6.1. The update is mostly filled with minor fixes and repairs in order to make the iTunes experience less buggy and more enjoyable.
- HTC Developing iPod Touch Rival: Should Apple be Afraid?
March 28 2012 9:28 AM
Recently, HTC has caught a lot of spotlight for its HTC One X - the quad-core powered android smartphone. Now, something big, if not bigger is coming from the company. As reported by Patent Bolt, a new HTC device is making its way through patent offices. The patent images suggest that HTC might be working on its own alternative to iPod Touch.