Articles by iTunes
- Apple & LTE: Why The Most Polarizing iPad '3' Feature Serves The iPhone 5
March 26 2012 1:19 PM
While most people adore the new iPad, the inclusion of LTE is by far the tablet's most polarizing feature. Love it or hate it though, LTE in the new iPad is Apple's way of practicing for the iPhone 5.
- ‘Mad Men’ Premiere Sizzles With Megan’s Sultry ‘Zou Bisou Bisou’ [VIDEOS]
March 26 2012 12:59 PM
Spicy and sweet are two ways to describe the Mad Men Season 5 premiere. As Don Draper's new wife, Megan (played by Jessica Pare) proved her prowess with a sultry performance of Zou Bisou Bisou at Draper's 40th birthday party. The brunette stunner crooned the French ditty with a saccharinely-sweet seduction that she had even the Don melting in her hand.
- Justin Bieber 'Boyfriend': A Little Mature, A Little Justin Timberlake [AUDIO]
March 26 2012 10:51 AM
Justin Bieber is all grown up on his latest single, Boyfriend. But does he sound too much like Justin Timberlake?
- iOS 5.1 Jailbreak: Loophole Found That Allows Downgrade Of iOS 5.1 To iOS 5.0.1 on iPad 2, iPhone 4S
March 26 2012 8:11 AM
When Apple released iOS 5.1 earlier this month, users who love to use jailbreak utilities were highly recommended to stay away from the firmware update. But here's some good news. iOS developer and hacker iH8sn0w announced Sunday that he had found a bug in Apple's APticket system that allowed him to downgrade his iPad 2 from 5.1 to 5.0.1.
- Apple TV: The Present UI Was Rejected By Steve Jobs, Claims Former Apple Engineer
March 26 2012 7:33 AM
Apple TV's present UI would have Steve Jobs cringing with shame as he had rejected the same five years back, tweeted Michael Margolis, a former engineer at Apple.
- Apple New iPad 3 – Top 5 Addicting Games For Your Latest Device (VIDEOS)
March 26 2012 7:14 AM
Apple’s latest iPad boasts of a stunning Retina display, but to make most of this jaw-dropping HD fearute, you should download only the best addicting games that enhance the fun, as well as the showoff quotient of your valued Apple slate. Diamond Dash, Infinity Blade II, Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots HD, Mass Effect Infiltrator and Real Racing 2 HD are some of the games that are addicting while looking great on the new iPad.
- Apple iBank: What Are Odds Of Having One, And Will You Bank With It?
March 26 2012 5:58 AM
From an Apple fan's point of view, one could trust the Cupertino tech giant in terms of the wide range of products it offers to the customers. Parting with hundreds of dollars each year for laying hands on Apple gadgets does tell that story. But would you ever trust Apple with all your money? Would you trust Apple with your savings and consider banking with an iBank?
- iPhone 5 Rumors: Apple To Feature Same 3.5-Inch Screen, Add 4G LTE And Micro Dock For October 2012 Release Date [REPORT]
March 23 2012 4:53 PM
According to iMore's editor-in-chief Rene Ritchie, the iPhone 5 will retain the current 3.5-inch screen as its predecessors, but add a few new features like 4G LTE and a micro dock before Apple releases the device in October 2012.
- Ariane Moffatt: Canadian Singer Releases ‘MA,’ Switches To English, Denies Sex Addict Rumor
March 23 2012 12:02 PM
Canadian singer-songwriter Ariane Moffatt, who is based in Quebec, released her fourth album with some tracks in English. Things have gone well for her since... except for those rumors about sex addiction.
- iPhoto For iPad 3: Apple Makes Million Users And $5M In 10 Days With The Latest App (Roundup of Features)
March 22 2012 7:02 AM
iPhoto, which Apple released along with the new iPad earlier this month, is an instant hit. The newly launched app has got one million users a little over a week after being available on the App Store, reports The Loop. And the number represents only the unique users, not just downloads, the blog adds.
- iPhone 5 Release Date 2012: Apple Orders 4.6-Inch Screens For Second-Quarter Launch [REPORT]
March 21 2012 10:57 PM
Apple has reportedly placed orders for a 4.6-inch screen to be featured in the company's next-generation smartphone, presumably called the iPhone 5. If accurate, this news would mean that Apple is breaking from tradition yet again, and giving consumers a bigger iPhone experience.
- HTC Beats Set to Acquire MOG
March 21 2012 10:52 AM
Beats Electronics, majority-owned by HTC, is close to acquiring digital music subscription service MOG for an undisclosed sum, according to an anonymous source familiar with the matter.
- Top 5 Must-Have Business Apps For New Apple iPad 3
March 21 2012 9:03 AM
Apple’s new iPad is here with its stunning Retina display, zippy processor and 4G LTE support. To make the most of it you should have some good apps running on your device.
- The Apple iWallet: Why The iPhone 5 Killer Feature is Mobile Payments
March 20 2012 6:09 PM
On Tuesday, more patents were granted to Apple in relation to the iWallet technology, including security measures that aim to keep financial information safe, and the app in iTunes that will house these features. In all likelihood, this is Apple's mobile payments solution intended for its next-generation iPhone, presumably called iPhone 5.
- iPad 3 Released Finally - Top Apps to Take Advantage of the New iPad's Retina Display
March 16 2012 3:45 PM
Many people, who have pre-ordered the new iPad are starting to get their devices. Therefore a list of apps to maximize the great potential of the high-resolution Retina display is in order.
- Dark Shadows: Depp vs. Frid, Five Classic Barnabas Clips [VIDEO YOUTUBE]
March 16 2012 3:21 PM
What spooky classic won't Tim Burton desecrate? The once great director is dragging his favorite actor, Johnny Depp, along as they lay waste to iconic '60 supernatural soap opera Dark Shadows, starring Jonathan Frid as the original lady-killer vampire Barnabas Collins of Collinwood. Check out the five best classic Barnabas scenes from YouTube before comparing Frid's taken on the character to Depp's.
- Apple iPhone 5 Release Rumors: 3 New Patents That May Become Features
March 16 2012 12:35 PM
While little is truly known about the iPhone 5, Apple loves to surprise fans with bold new features. A number of recently-approved Apple patents could provide hints as to the features we might see come September or October.
- 'Mass Effect 3' Ending: New IPad App Reveals Scrapped First-Person Shooter, Screenshots Called 'Abandoned Art'
March 15 2012 5:44 PM
“Mass Effect,” the third person shooter sci-fi space saga, was supposed to launch a competitive first-person spin off game, reported Kotaku. The game was to be called “Mass Effect Team Assault,” but was scrapped as a separate project and incorporated into “Mass Effect 3.”
- 'Dark Shadows' Trailer Debuts With Movie Stills, Watch It Here [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
March 15 2012 3:49 PM
The trailer for Tim Burton's movie Dark Shadows debuted on Ellen on Thursday and the video has already made its way around the Internet in addition to more than 20 new photos and stills from the film.
- Apple Shares Hit $600, Barrels Past $560 Billion Value
March 15 2012 9:33 AM
Shares of Apple hit $600 for the first time, boosting the computer and electronics developer’s market capitalization above $560 billion.