- Romney's '47 Percent' Stumble: Why It May Not Be A Big Deal
September 18 2012 10:32 AM
Romney's gaffe is unquestionably an egregious one. But it also affirms, however crudely, a central narrative forwarded by Romney and the GOP.
- Obama Greets U.S. Olympians at the White House
September 15 2012 3:24 AM
The president hosted Michael Phelps, Tyson Gay, Holley Mangold, among others.
- Joe Biden Ripped On Twitter For Calling 9/11 'Bittersweet:' Gaffe Or Fitting Within Context?
September 11 2012 3:34 PM
Gaffe-prone Vice President Joe Biden offended many Twitter users while describing Sept. 11 as "bittersweet" during a ceremony Tuesday for those who lost their lives on United Flight 93, which crashed in a Pennsylvania field.
- Obama Stays On Sidelines Of Chicago Strike, But His Record Shows Breaks With Unions
September 11 2012 3:18 PM
Obama has carefully avoided getting involved, but his education reform agenda has supported some of the very things Chicago teachers are striking against.
- Big Shots Tone Down Politics For 9/11 Anniversary
September 11 2012 11:10 AM
No political dirt will be thrown about Tuesday as Obama and Romney have agreed to take negative campaign ads off the air to honor the 9/11 anniversary.
- Panetta Hails Flight 93 Heroes At Pennsylvania Memorial
September 10 2012 7:43 PM
On the eve of the 11th anniversary of the terror attacks, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta visited the Flight 93 National Memorial in western Pennsylvania, "the final resting place of American patriots."
- President Obama's 2012 DNC Speech Video And Full Text Transcript
September 07 2012 5:45 PM
U.S. President Barack Obama's speech Thursday night earned mixed reviews, but his reminder of the campaign promises he ran on in 2008 made members of the audience emotional. Obama reminded the audience that all Americans, Democrat and Republican, have problems that can be solved.
- President Barack Obama's Speech at DNC [FULL TEXT]
September 06 2012 11:11 PM
The full advance text of the president's acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention.
- Biden Hails Obama As America's 'Best Hope'
September 06 2012 10:33 PM
Vice President Joe Biden loyally and fervently made the case for re-electing Barack Obama at the close of the Democratic National Convention.
- DNC's Celebrity Line-Up Far Outshines RNC's Weak Star Power
September 06 2012 9:30 PM
The stars are aligning for the Democratic National Convention as celebrities and top musicians come out of the woodwork to appear in Charlotte, N.C., but the GOP Convention got nowhere near as much celeb love.
- Beau Biden's Speech Nominating His Father (FULL TEXT)
September 06 2012 7:37 PM
The Democratic National Convention released a full transcript of Beau Biden's speech to the 2012 Democratic National Convention.
- Democrats Embrace Gay Equality Like Never Before At DNC 2012
September 06 2012 7:09 PM
The convention featured gay and lesbian speakers in prime time slots only months after President Barack Obama officially endorsed same-sex marriage.
- Bill Clinton's 2012 DNC Speech Video And Full Text Transcript
September 06 2012 4:49 PM
Watch video and read the full text of Bill Clinton's speech Wednesday night at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.
- DNC 2012: Complete Thursday Night Schedule
September 06 2012 4:39 PM
Here is the complete lineup of tonight's convention closer.
- Democratic National Convention Schedule: Celebrties (And Joe Biden) Will Take The Stage
September 06 2012 2:17 PM
Charlotte will become Party Central Thursday night as the 2012 Democratic National Convention ends with President Barack Obama accepting his party's nomination following speeches by Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. John Kerry (D-MA).
- Democratic National Convention Schedule: Who's Speaking And When On Thursday
September 06 2012 8:57 AM
Much of the evening schedule for the last day of the 2012 Democratic National Convention is being kept under wraps, as best they can. Here's a list of what lies ahead for the final day.
- Bill Clinton Praises Obama's Economic Policies, Patience and Perseverance In DNC Address
September 06 2012 12:11 AM
"I want you to know I believe it. With all my heart, I believe it," Clinton said, telling the audience that President Obama is the person who will improve the lives of middle class families.
- Sandra Fluke Warns Of Two Futures For Women In DNC Speech
September 05 2012 10:33 PM
Sandra Fluke delivered a short, rousing speech at at the Democratic National Convention and condemned Mitt Romney for not standing up to the extreme voices in the GOP.
- DNC 2012: Bill Clinton Speech Excerpt Indicates Former President Will Push Obama Economic Message
September 05 2012 9:46 PM
"The most important question is, what kind of country do you want to live in? If you want a you're-on-your-own, winner-take-all society, you should support the Republican ticket. If you want a country of shared prosperity and shared responsibility - a we're-all-in-this-together society - you should vote for Barack Obama and Joe Biden," reads the prepared remarks.
- Text Of Nancy Pelosi's Speech To DNC
September 05 2012 9:35 PM
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's speech to the Democratic National Convention.