- Kinesio Tape has been ubiquitous during the London 2012 Olympic Games, but does the brightly colored adhesive actually live up to the hype?
- The Spice Girls have reunited to perform at the closing ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics. That even includes Geri Halliwell, also known as Ginger "Runaway" Spice, she manage to make time in her schedule to "spice up" her life.
- The search for missing 12-year-old Tia Sharp has turned into a murder investigation after the girl's body was found Friday at her grandmother's home near London.
- "X Factor" judge Gary Barlow was heartbroken after his wife, Dawn, delivered a stillborn baby on Aug. 4. Shockingly, former "Big Brother" UK contestant Kenneth Tong decided to use the couple's tragedy to generate publicity for himself.
Team USA Basketball vs Argentina: Watch Live Stream Online, Preview And Prediction For 2012 Olympic SemifinalsThe United States faces Argentina in the semifinals of the 2012 London Olympics basketball tournament. Here is how to watch a live stream of the game, as well as a preview and prediction for the contest.
Track & Field Finals: Watch Live Stream Online and Preview of 4x400m Relay, 5000m And More At 2012 London OlympicsSix track and field final events are set for Friday at the 2012 London Olympics. Here’s how to watch the 4x400m Relay, 5000m, 1500m and more online.
- Robin van Persie's departure looks to be imminent, plus news of a potential midfield signing as well as the rest of the transfer news surrounding Arsenal.
- Kim Kardashian is allegedly so ready to take her relationship with rapper and producer Kanye West to the next level that she has already stopped taking birth control in the hopes to get pregnant, reported In Touch Weekly on Thursday.
Ryan Lochte On 'The Bachelor?' Olympic Swimming Star Eyes Reality TV, 'Dancing With The Stars' Also PossibleSwimmer Ryan Lochte conquered the pool during the 2012 London Olympics. Now the gold medalist may try to take over reality television, either by appearing on "The Bachelor" or "Dancing with the Stars."
- Kenya (a nation of just 41 million) has produced more great runners (short- and long-distance) than just about any other nation on Earth.
- The 2012 Olympics medal count of shame is a list curated by the Wall Street Journal during the London Games which shows that though Britain has done stunningly well when it comes to bringing home gold, silver and bronze medals, its athletes have also had by far the most last, second-to-last and third-to-last performances of any nation this year.
- Thursday was another eventful day in London.
- While the 2012 Olympic Games in London will be remembered for the great athletic performances and decidedly British opening ceremony, fans are certain to remember the tone that was set by the song “Chariots of Fire.” It started with Mr. Bean’s skit that was one of the water-cooler moments of the beginning of the Oympics and most recently caught fans’ attention when it was played at Wembley during the soccer medal ceremony on Thursday.
McKayla Maroney Teaches Jenna Bush Hager How To 'Dougie,' Aly Raisman Accidentally Tweets The Gymnasts Went Partying [VIDEO]American gymnast McKayla Maroney has perhaps gained more notoriety than medals at the London Games. To her gold and silver medals, the most popular Internet meme online and a call from the president. Maroney can now add teaching one of George Bush’s daughters how to do the Dougie during a tour of London.
VIDEO USA 2-1 Japan: Highlights, Match Report; U.S. Hold On to Take Home Third-Straight Olympic Gold [Women's Soccer]Watch highlights of a dramatic Olympic women's soccer gold-medal match between the United States and Japan.
- The midfielder was difference in the gold-medal match on Thursday night.