Track & Field Finals: Watch Live Stream Online and Preview of 4x400m Relay, 5000m And More At 2012 London OlympicsSix track and field final events are set for Friday at the 2012 London Olympics. Here’s how to watch the 4x400m Relay, 5000m, 1500m and more online.
- Robin van Persie's departure looks to be imminent, plus news of a potential midfield signing as well as the rest of the transfer news surrounding Arsenal.
- Kim Kardashian is allegedly so ready to take her relationship with rapper and producer Kanye West to the next level that she has already stopped taking birth control in the hopes to get pregnant, reported In Touch Weekly on Thursday.
Ryan Lochte On 'The Bachelor?' Olympic Swimming Star Eyes Reality TV, 'Dancing With The Stars' Also PossibleSwimmer Ryan Lochte conquered the pool during the 2012 London Olympics. Now the gold medalist may try to take over reality television, either by appearing on "The Bachelor" or "Dancing with the Stars."
- Kenya (a nation of just 41 million) has produced more great runners (short- and long-distance) than just about any other nation on Earth.
- The 2012 Olympics medal count of shame is a list curated by the Wall Street Journal during the London Games which shows that though Britain has done stunningly well when it comes to bringing home gold, silver and bronze medals, its athletes have also had by far the most last, second-to-last and third-to-last performances of any nation this year.
- Thursday was another eventful day in London.
- While the 2012 Olympic Games in London will be remembered for the great athletic performances and decidedly British opening ceremony, fans are certain to remember the tone that was set by the song “Chariots of Fire.” It started with Mr. Bean’s skit that was one of the water-cooler moments of the beginning of the Oympics and most recently caught fans’ attention when it was played at Wembley during the soccer medal ceremony on Thursday.
McKayla Maroney Teaches Jenna Bush Hager How To 'Dougie,' Aly Raisman Accidentally Tweets The Gymnasts Went Partying [VIDEO]American gymnast McKayla Maroney has perhaps gained more notoriety than medals at the London Games. To her gold and silver medals, the most popular Internet meme online and a call from the president. Maroney can now add teaching one of George Bush’s daughters how to do the Dougie during a tour of London.
VIDEO USA 2-1 Japan: Highlights, Match Report; U.S. Hold On to Take Home Third-Straight Olympic Gold [Women's Soccer]Watch highlights of a dramatic Olympic women's soccer gold-medal match between the United States and Japan.
- The midfielder was difference in the gold-medal match on Thursday night.
- Claressa Shields and Marlen Esparza medaled at the 2012 London Olympics for the U.S.
- Maybe you’ve heard the accusations that the opening ceremony was a leftist propaganda campaign. That’s all true, but it goes far deeper than that.
- Usain Bolt is set to make history at the 2012 Olympics. A gold medal in the men's 200m and the 4x100m race would give him six gold medals in the past two Games.
- Companies are using tablets more and more, and the launch of Windows 8 and the Microsoft Surface tablet will build on the trend. Is everything as rosy as it seems?
- It looks like NBA Star Lebron James is not the only celebrity suffering from a receding hairline. Supermodel Naomi Campbell shows the damage that weaves and hair extensions can do
- The defending La Liga champions continue to have a busy summer.