- European markets remained in a tight range Wednesday as investors continued to be nervous ahead of the meeting in which the European Central Bank is expected to announce policy measures to boost the euro zone economy and revive growth momentum
- One scientist says a new kind of way to detect Down syndrome, which looks for traces of the baby's DNA in the mother's blood sample as early as the first trimester, will pick up nearly all cases of the genetic disorder in the womb.
- The landmark hearing follows six years of legal battles and tribunals for the four plaintiffs, whose high-profile cases are seen as a polarizing dividing line between British Christians who want to express their faith in the workplace and employers who assert their right to impose dress codes and guidelines for workplace conduct.
- Having failed to add to the Arsenal squad in the final days of the transfer window, Arsene Wenger looks likely to make a move in January.
- It comes as no surprise that celebrities, ranging from Nicki Minaj to Kim Kardashian and everyone in between, will make appearances at New York Fashion Week, sponsored by Mercedes-Benz. But could it be that Pippa Middleton, the sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, will show up?
Nazanin Boniadi, Tom Cruise In Alleged Arranged Relationship, Actress Reportedly Auditioned For Role Of 'Top Gun' Actor's Girlfriend [PHOTO]In a recent Vanity Fair article, special correspondent Maureen Orth claims that Nazanin Boniadi was selected from a group of Scientologist actresses to play the role of Tom Cruise's girlfriend.
- Achmat Hasseim lost his right leg in a great white shark attack, and the Paralympic swimmer from South Africa used that frightening experience to propel himself to a bronze medal in Saturday's men's 100-meter butterfly in London.
- For those of you who joined my FX Street webinar this morning then you may have noted that I pointed out a bearish divergence between GBPUSD price action and the hourly MACD. Usually when this happens it signals a turn-around in price action. Indeed, as we have progressed throughout the London session GBPUSD has sold off. The break below 1.5885 in GBPUSD was pivotal and triggered the move lower in price action in line with the MACD signal.
- While most people were focused on the hard court in the Louis Armstrong Stadium, much attention was also given to Serena's ex-boyfriend Common, who came to cheer her on
- The story behind Saudi Arabia's first female feature film director, who made her debut at the Venice film festival, includes instances of her hiding in production van and giving directions to male crew members over a walkie-talkie, to avoid the kingdom's notoriously patriarchal society's fury.
- Most of the European markets fell Tuesday as investors continued to remain cautious waiting for the policymakers to announce stimulus measures to boost the euro zone economy and revive the growth momentum.
- The "blade runner" has unleashed a new debate about prosthetic legs.
- European markets were mixed Monday as investors continued to remain watchful waiting for policymakers to announce the stimulus measures to boost the euro zone and revive the growth momentum.
London 2012 Paralympics: Husband And Wife Take Gold, South Africa's Pistorious Breaks Record [SLIDESHOW]The fourth day of the London 2012 Paralympic Games on Sunday saw competition for 60 gold medals in eight sports, including swimming, table tennis and sailing.
- Friday's verdict in favor of Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich closes a case that has brought to (some) light the shady underworld of Russian capitalism during the 1990s.
- Attacking midfielder Joao Moutinho has been added for a £22 million fee. However, BBC has confirmed that no deal is in place just yet.
- We're on the cusp of an era where technological advances could allow Paralympians with souped-up joints and carefully engineered limbs to easily blow past the merely human Olympians - and help ordinary amputees to live extraordinarily normal lives.