- Watch highlights of Chelsea's victory over Newcastle at Stamford Bridge.
- It is not unreasonable to declare that Brian Epstein, the fifth Beatle, according to Paul McCartney, was one of the key global figures of the post-World War II era. Although he had a complicated and troubled relationship with McCartney and John Lennon, he turned them -- both rowdy and rebellious youths -- and their two partners into cultural icons.
- The Paralympics begin in London next week and despite the euphoria from the Olympics, the buildup to the disabled Games has been blighted by tales of deliberate "performance enhancing" injuries.
- The U.S. stock index futures point to a flat open Friday ahead of the Census Bureau's durable goods orders data.
- Ecuador's standoff with with Britain over Julian Assange "could be ended tomorrow" if London would give the WikiLeaker safe passage to Ecuador, President Rafael Correa said Thursday.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers appears intent on making further signings before the close of the transfer window.
- Tim Burton's "Frankenweenie" will kick off the 56th annual London Film Festival.
- Labor unrest weighed on the fiscal year results of Impala Platinum Holdings Ltd. (PINK: IMPUY), the world's second--largest platinum producer, and the situation remains "fairly volatile," the company said Thursday
- The International Business Times had the chance to ask Miloš Karadagli? about the rebirth of classical guitar music, the current state of the music industry, and how his background shaped his work.
- Kobe Bryant today is celebrating his 34th birthday, and has been in the NBA for 16 years, never leaving the Los Angeles Lakers team
- The grandmother of British Olympic gymnast Sam Oldham is in a battle with a bookmaker who refused to pay out on her £5 bet that her grandson would win a medal at the 2012 London Games.
- By now, practically everyone on the Internet has seen Prince Harry’s nude pictures that surfaced in Las Vegas. Unfortunately, that includes his superiors in the British military. Harry, who enrolled in the Royal Military academy in 2005, could be in big trouble over the leaked photos.
Manchester United Transfer Rumours: Herrera, Kaka, Nani and Hernandez Discussed in Latest SpeculationThe latest news as speculation increases that Manchester United could be set for their fourth signing in the space of a week.
What Do Prince Harry, Chris Brown, Ashley Greene, And Rihanna All Have In Common? Celebrity Nude Scandals [PHOTOS]Prince Harry is not the only recognizable face who has had the internet ablaze with naked photos of them.
- U.S. stock index futures pointed to a lower open Wednesday as investor confidence was weighed down by the report that Japan returned to trade deficit in July indicating a soft global demand and weakening economic growth momentum.
- European markets fell Wednesday as investors were disappointed to note that Japan returned to trade deficit in July, which was another indication of the weakening global economic condition.