MLB 2013 Schedule Released: Interleague Play All Year, Yankees and Red Sox Open Season against Each OtherThe tentative 2013 MLB schedule has been released. Here is the entire master schedule, including the Yankees and Red Sox first games.
- The Los Angeles Lakers could be looking to sign Leandro Barbosa. There are rumors that Steve Nash has been trying to recruit the guard.
- Digital Domain Media, the company that created the Tupac Shakur hologram from the 2012 Coachella festival, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Bob Lambert, a digital media executive for Disney, died suddenly at his home in Glendale on Friday, his family announced this week. The digital pioneer was 55 when he died of causes unknown at this time.
- Investigators from Southern California's South Coast Air Quality Management District received nearly 200 complaints about a "rotten egg smell" and began searching for the stench Tuesday morning. The odor is thought to be coming from the Salton Sea.
Los Angeles Lakers News: Mark Cuban Skeptical about L.A. Title Hopes, Sour Grapes Over Not Landing Dwight Howard?Mark Cuban has made news by saying he’s not convinced the Los Angeles Lakers will be a title contender. Does the Mavericks owner harbor resentment over not landing Dwight Howard?
- When Terrence Mallick's "To the Wonder" debuted at the Toronto Film Festival, his wife, Alexandra Wallace, made a bizarre statement regarding the 9/11 attacks.
- While Hollywood is buzzing with the recent news of Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds tying the knot in a super top-secret southern wedding, the rest of the world is wondering how the power couple kept it under wraps for so long.
- Evening gowns that evoke a sense of motorcycle-chic toughness? Reem Acra, the same designer known for elegant bridal gowns, made the impossible possible on Monday afternoon at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York with her Spring 2013 collection inspired by Aaron Young's motorcycle series.
- Shannon Eastin is the NFL's first female referee to be in the starting lineup for regular-season games, the Los Angeles Times reported.
- Since its debut at the Toronto International Film Festival, "A Place Beyond the Pines" has become one of the most talked about films of the season.
- James Franco set off speculation that he was planning to make a movie based on himself and Lindsay Lohan after he put out a casting call asking for a "James Franco type" and a "Lindsay Lohan type."
- Two bombs exploded near army compounds in the Syrian city of Aleppo Sunday night, killing more than 20 people and injuring around 60 of President Bashar al-Assad's forces and residents.
- After the Democrats hammered him for leaving the war in Afghanistan out of his acceptance speech, Romney was visibly uncomfortable before dropping the sound bite bomb that's still reverberating around the Internet.
- A scissor-wielding alleged intruder has been arrested outside Miley Cyrus' home in the Studio City neighborhood of Los Angeles, Calif.
- Defense attorneys who represented O.J. Simpson during his 1994-95 murder trial have responded to new allegations that one of the most important pieces of evidence had been illegally tampered with.
- 17 years after the infamous OJ Simpson murder trial, a member of the prosecution made the claim that OJ Simpson's defense team manipulated the famous glove that ultimately helped lead to a not guilty verdict for Simpson.
- Actor Robert Pattinson has seemingly moved on since Kristen Stewart's affair with her "Snow White and The Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. Now, it seems she has moved on as well
- Shepard Fairey, the artist behind the famous 2008 "HOPE" poster of President Barack Obama, was sentenced to two years of probation (which includes 300 hours of community service) and fined $25,000 in a New York Court on Friday.