- Manchester United Transfer Rumours: Witsel, Nani, Herrera and Berbatov Involved in Latest Speculation
August 17 2012 12:38 PM
Following the signing of Robin van Persie, Sir Alex Ferguson hinted that Manchester United's spending may not be finished this summer.
- Little Mermaid Surgery Ad Sparks Outrage, Plastic Surgery Clinic Adds Breast Implants To Disney Princess [PHOTOS]
August 17 2012 12:02 PM
A plastic surgery center in Venezuela is under fire after using Ariel from The Little Mermaid in an ad photo promoting surgery, adding breast implants to the Disney Princess. Venezuela Clinica Dempere released the controversial ad campaign, depicting the red-headed mermaid princess with breast augmentations, along with the Frog Price and the Wicked Witch, writing, "We make fairy tales come true."
- Best Travel Destinations For Fall 2012
August 17 2012 11:02 AM
Some travel destinations are best in the summer. Others in the winter. These 10 spots come alive in the fall.
- Pre-Opening Corn Market Report for 8/17/2012
August 17 2012 10:38 AM
December corn is trading 2 cents lower near 7:30 am CST. Corn traded slightly lower most of the overnight session following yesterday's gains. Dalian corn was slightly lower overnight. European and Asian markets have a positive tilt following comments made by Germany's Chancellor that suggests she supports the ECB's intervention in the bond market to stabilize their debt crisis. The Euro bounced on the news and German bonds subsided.
- Pre-Opening Soy Complex Market Report
August 17 2012 10:37 AM
November soybeans are trading 8 cents higher near 7:30 am CST. The supportive trade is linked to a sharply higher wheat market and steady trade in corn. Soybean meal is trading slightly higher while oil is stronger. Malaysian palm oil futures were higher overnight after traders turned more optimistic towards exports.
- Arsenal Transfer Rumours: Hernandez or Llorente to Replace Van Persie? Song to Barcelona Latest
August 16 2012 10:32 AM
All the details of Robin van Persie's departure, as well as his possible replacement, plus news on the future of Alex Song.
- Powerball, August 15, 2012 Numbers Purchased In Lapeer, Michigan; $337 Million Jackpot Yet To Be Claimed
August 16 2012 8:59 AM
The winning numbers for the Powerball, August 15 drawing will reportedly make someone in Lapeer, Michigan, a very rich person according to lottery officials. The winning ticket for the estimated $337 million Powerball jackpot was purchased at a Sunoco gas station in the Michigan town, but the lucky person has yet to be identified.
- Fate Of Canadian Auto Manufacturing Hangs On CAW-Detroit Negotiations
August 16 2012 6:21 AM
The Canadian Auto Workers and the Detroit Three, General Motors Company (NYSE: GM), Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) and Chrysler Group LLC, began preliminary contract negotiations on Tuesday, and the fate of Canadian auto manufacturing may hang on the talks.
- Mexico vs. USA: Watch Live Stream Online of the International Friendly; Prediction, Probable Lineups, Preview
August 15 2012 5:35 PM
Watch live coverage as Mexico take on the United States at Estadio Azteca, plus a full preview, team news and prediction.
- Cisco’s 4Q Results: Major Tech Bellwether Beats Estimates; Could Influence HP, Dell, Oracle
August 15 2012 4:50 PM
Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSCO) reproted fourth-quarter results that exceeded analyst estimates.
- Sweden vs. Brazil: Watch Live Stream Online of the International Friendly; Prediction, Preview
August 15 2012 1:07 PM
Brazil looks to bounce back from a crushing defeat to Mexico in the 2012 Olympic gold medal match
- Pre-Opening Corn Market Report for 8/15/2012
August 15 2012 11:19 AM
December corn is trading 5 cents higher near 7:30 am CST following yesterday's two sided trade. The corn market opened steady to slightly better overnight in low volume. Dalian corn was slightly higher overnight. European markets traded lower with Asia overnight and investors fear the economic contraction in the Euro Zone will continue until further action from the ECB. German Bonds hit a 6 week low overnight as traders fled riskier asset.
- Pre-Opening Soy Complex Market Report
August 15 2012 11:18 AM
November soybeans are trading 14 cents higher near 7:30 am CST following yesterday's slightly lower trade. The overnight session saw marginal strength early on but gains were extended near the European open. Soybean meal and oil are trading stronger as well. There were no August soybean meal deliveries overnight. There were 257 August soybean oil deliveries bringing the month to date total to 15,140. There were also 51 August soybean deliveries.
- Mars Rover Curiosity Pictures: Panoramic Photo Turns Into Interactive Graphic To Let You Navigate Martial Surface
August 15 2012 7:31 AM
The world has been spellbound by the striking images of the never-before seen region of the Red Planet sent by NASA's Curiosity Mars Rover. But here's something that would stun you even more by allowing you to experience a virtual tour of Mars.
- Cisco’s 4Q Results: Major Tech Bellwether For HP, Oracle
August 15 2012 6:20 AM
Cisco Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: CSCO), the No. 1 provider of Internet gear, is scheduled to report fourth-quarter results Wednesday that are expected to be much better than last year’s when CEO John Chambers said the company was overmanned and was in the midst of layoffs and retrenchment.
- Undocumented Immigrants In US Eagerly Await Reprieve
August 14 2012 3:51 PM
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will begin accepting applications Wednesday for a new Obama administration initiative, first announced in June, that allows many undocumented immigrants who came to the United States as children to temporarily avoid deportation and obtain legal work permits.
- Pre-Opening Corn Market Report for 8/14/2012
August 14 2012 10:42 AM
December corn is trading 6 cents higher near 7:30 am CST and held within a 7 cent range overnight. Yesterday afternoon's Crop Conditions Report was in line with market estimates and the overnight trade was subdued following the release. Dalian corn was slightly higher overnight. European markets opened slightly stronger overnight after better than expected economic data was reported out of Germany and France. The favorable data was offset after Eurostat released a report showing the Euro Zone...
- Morning Natural Gas Market Report
August 14 2012 10:36 AM
September natural gas appears to be in the process of consolidating its recent downdraft. Some traders pointed to a level of support for the natural gas market coming in at the July low of around $2.705.
- US Manufacturing Jobs Will Grow As Japan's Carmakers Move Capacity To North America
August 14 2012 6:20 AM
Amid constant political caterwauling about the demise of American manufacturing, Japanese automakers like Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE: TM), Honda Motor Co. (NYSE: HMC) and Nissan Motor Co. (Tokyo: 7201) are gradually bringing manufacturing jobs to North America by building new factories and adding extra shifts to meet resurgent demand in the U.S. automotive market.
- Mexico 2-1 Brazil: Highlights of El Tri’s Historic Olympic Win
August 13 2012 5:34 PM
Highlights of the Olympic soccer final between Mexico and Brazil from Wembley.