- Microsoft and Sony might be able to give gamers a new reason to buy next-generation consoles: Grand Theft Auto V.
- Apple’s iOS in the Car is shown in a partial beta, Microsoft will revive the 1 Versus 100 game concept, and The Netherlands okays The Pirate Bay.
- Today on 60 Sec Tech: Watch Dogs is NOT canceled, Microsoft buys Gear of War, and Google apologizes for its Gmail gaffe.
- What's happening with AAA action game "Watch Dogs"?
- Microsoft has sold nearly four million Xbox Ones - but how many of those sales were due to the Youtube channels being paid to promote the console?
- As the world keenly watches the next-round of the tablet war with Microsoft and its longstanding partners gearing up to launch the tablets that run on Windows 8 OS and Apple designing the launch of a smaller version of iPad in the same month, rumors are rife that Microsoft's hardware partner Asus has priced the Vivo Tab RT model at $599.
Windows 8 Release Date Imminent: Microsoft Press Event Invites You To 'Celebrate' The New OS On Oct. 25The Windows 8 release date is nearly here, and Microsoft has just sent out invitations to a press event that is likely to detail the operating system?s new features. The company has been developing its new OS for quite some time, and now the upgraded software is finally ready for its official public unveiling.
Microsoft Surface Tablet Price Hinted By Steve Ballmer; Rumors Indicated Lower Cost For Windows RT DeviceMicrosoft is venturing deeper into the mobile industry with its upcoming Surface tablet, set for an Oct. 26 release date along its next-gen operating system, Windows 8. The official price for the Surface tablet still remains a mystery, but Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has shared some insight as to the role of cost when it comes to determining a device?s quality.
- Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, had a good week: its shares vaulted 15 percent after CEO Mark Zuckerberg appeared at a forum in San Francisco where he acknowledged mistakes. Now, with Instagram tucked in and commitments for search and mobile, is it a time for another look at half price?
- A new study conducted by Microsoft dubbed Operation b70, from Aug. 2011, shows that several computers carry malware installed in the factory, BBC News reported.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Release Date For AT&T Allegedly Revealed; Rumors Indicate Same Launch As Windows Phone 8 [REPORT]The release date for Samsung?s Galaxy Note 2 has not officially been revealed yet, but a tip has indicated that it may arrive at the end of next month. According to BGR, a tip has been dropped indicating that the Galaxy Note 2 will be available on AT&T beginning Oct. 21.
- Microsoft's Oct. 26 release date for Windows 8 is quickly approaching, and fans of the long-time PC software creator have seen some new devices that will utilize the OS. At Berlin's IFA 2012, hybrid laptop-tablet gadgets were unveiled such as the Sony VAIO Duo and the T-Series 13 Ultrabook.
Microsoft Santa Comes Calling; Free Surface Tablets, Work PCs, Windows Phone 8 Devices For EmployeesAfter the iPhone 5 euphoria, it's back to Goliath Microsoft. The Redmond-software giant seems to have ushered in Christmas in Fall by deciding to distribute free surface RT tablet, Windows Phone 8 device and a refreshed Windows 8 work machine, Geek Wire reported.
- When the first customers for the iPhone 5 from Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, get their new products next Friday, chances are they’ll rave over the latest model, the upgrade for the nearly year-old iPhone 4S. But some anticipated items are absent, like an upgrade to Siri, NFC and biometric security.
- Facebook Inc. (FB), Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE: WMT) and Walt Disney Co. (NYSE: DIS) face fresh patent suits from a University of California patent licensee, which sued some of the biggest U.S. companies previously, Reuters reported.
- Apple Inc on Wednesday took the wraps off the iPhone 5, the thinnest-ever version of a smartphone that yields the majority of its profit and helped it become the world's most valuable corporation.
- Apple is predicted to unveil its iPhone 5 at a press event today, Sept. 12, after a long period of anticipation, gossip and speculation about what the next-generation device will feature. The company has a history of keeping its plans under wraps, although the Internet has been flooded with purported photos and leaks of what is expected to be the iPhone 5.
- The new iPhone 5 has to be more than just another smartphone as it carries the weight of Apple's future on its slim frame. Here is the preview of the new iPhone.