- Watch live coverage as Arsenal travel to Montpellier on matchday one of this season?s Champions League, plus a full preview, team news and prediction.
- Brent crude rose for the eighth consecutive session on Monday to just below $117 a barrel, though prices stayed under a four-month peak hit on Friday on worries that high oil prices could hamper efforts to boost a struggling world economy. Oil has been boosted by the U.S. Federal Reserve's aggressive moves last week to stimulate the world's biggest economy, but Brent crude's rally of about a third since late June could backfire by undermining demand in a fragile economy. "The current...
- The actors who appeared in the Islamophobic movie that set off violent protests across the Middle East have maintained that they thought they were making a simple adventure movie set in Biblical times. Some entertainment law experts say the actors might have grounds to sue the filmmaker who duped them.
- Brent crude rose for the seventh straight session on Friday, climbing towards $117 a barrel on hopes for stronger global demand for oil after the U.S. Federal Reserve launched an aggressive program to stimulate the economy. Brent crude for November delivery, which took over as the front-month contract on Friday, climbed more than $1 to $116.92 a barrel by 0627 GMT, after rising 94 cents in the previous session. Brent, which hit a four-month peak of $117.48 on Thursday, is on track to end the wee...
- Another U.S. embassy was attacked on Thursday, this time in Yemen, but despite the slight spread of anti-American protests, several world leaders, not to mention their citizens, have come out in support of the U.S.
- The president of the United States, Barack Obama, and Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, have both condemned that rocket attack in Benghazi, Libya which killed U.S. diplomat Chris Stevens and three other people.
- Morocco has one of the world’s highest rates of traffic fatalities.
- A look at five Arsenal players who could still be sold before Friday's transfer deadline.
Shanghai Unprepared For Flooding: China?s Rapid Expansion Outpaces Safety and Environmental ConcernsBeijing's flood disaster in July was viewed by many as proof that Chinese cities are ill-prepared for such catastrophes.
Liverpool vs. West Brom: Watch Live, Online Stream; Prediction, Probable Lineups, Preview of Premier League OpenerWatch live coverage from the opening day of the Premier League season as West Brom take on Liverpool, plus a full preview and team news.
- Brendan Rodgers is set to complete his third signing for Liverpool, plus the rest of rest of the latest transfer news.
- A blazing heat wave, strong winds and low humidity have allowed forest fires to rage on Spain’s Canary Islands, forcing the evacuation of thousands and prompting foreign governments to issue travel warnings.
Track & Field Men’s 1500m, Women's 200m Hurdles: Watch Live Stream Online, Preview For Olympic 2012 EventsThe men’s 1500m track and field final and the women's 200m hurdles final is set to start Tuesday afternoon Here is a preview of the race and how to watch it online.
- Patrick Ramael, has tried detain Benslimane for the past five years, without success.
- About 4,200 people died in traffic accidents in Morocco in 2011, a 12 percent jump from the prior year, according the nation?s equipment and transportation ministry.
- A Holland America cruise ship with more than 1,500 gay travelers was turned away from a port in Morocco over the weekend in what was to be a historic trip to a Muslim country.
Reefer Madness -- Or Sanity? Legalizing Pot In UK Could Curb Alcohol Abuse, Says Controversial PsychologistA former UK government drug adviser says emulating Dutch attitudes towards marijuana could reduce alcohol consumption rates.
- It has been 18 months since the Arab Spring swept through the Middle East, and, while some nations have emerged with a renewed spirit, others have plunged into daily violence. Here's a country-by-country look at travel and tourism in the region as it stands now.
- Chile, home to immense natural beauty from lakes to parks to beaches, can now add another appeal to its two million tourists annually with the Guinness World Record holder of the world's largest pool, The Crystal Lagoon at the San Alfonso Del Mar Resort. Larger than 20 Olympic-sized pools, the man-made Crystal Lagoon stretches for more than a half-mile -- 3,323 feet to be exact -- in the city of Algarrobo and holds 66 million gallons of water according to its owners, the Crystal Lagoons Corpo...
- July wheat was trading 1 3/4 cents lower late in the overnight session. Outside market forces look negative today with a jump in the US dollar and weakness in metal and energy markets. The market may be done following corn as a key indicator for direction as the market shifts away from a feedgrain back to a food grain for the coming season. This will only occur if there is a big corn crop. Some light crop concerns and the outlook for declining US and world ending stocks for the 2012/13 season ha...