Articles by Netflix
- IOS 5.1 Features: Apple Working On Game Controller, 5 Reasons We'd Like To See 'Hardcore' Gameplay On IOS [SPECS]
April 02 2012 5:33 PM
One of the biggest allures attracting fans to the new iPad is its high-resolution Retina display. The enhanced visuals make the device an optimal gaming outlet, allowing tablets to stake a claim in the console and PC- dominated video game universe.
- From iPad 3 To Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 - A Complete Wrap Up Of Major Tech Events In March
March 30 2012 9:28 AM
Starting from wild rumors on iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3 to grand launch of Apple's legendary New iPad (or iPad 3) and once again the world witnessed Apple Mania!
- Flutter App Allows Kinect-like Gestures: Will Apple Begin Courtship?
March 29 2012 7:24 PM
Every year, the Y Combinator Demo Day gives startup companies an opportunity to pitch their incubated startups to the Valley's biggest investors. This edition brings more than 60 companies, and at least one of them is sure to make some waves: Flutter.
- Samsung Galaxy S 4G Blaze: Rundown Of The Latest Affordable Android Smartphone
March 29 2012 10:27 AM
Galaxy S 4G Blaze, which is of course another incarnation of the original Galaxy S, is the latest Samsung device that was launched on T-Mobile.
- Apple TV: The Present UI Was Rejected By Steve Jobs, Claims Former Apple Engineer
March 26 2012 7:33 AM
Apple TV's present UI would have Steve Jobs cringing with shame as he had rejected the same five years back, tweeted Michael Margolis, a former engineer at Apple.
- Top 3 Hottest Brothers: Liam or Chris? Alexander or Bill? Harry or William? You Decide [PHOTOS]
March 21 2012 4:29 PM
Hollywood siblings have been dominating (and heating up) the movie and music scene. Who are the smoking hot brothers? And when can we see them take over the big screen or the big stage?
- Eli Roth Teams Up With Netflix: What Is The Expectedly Scary ‘Hemlock Grove’?
March 21 2012 3:03 PM
In 2013, Netflix and horror director Eli Roth will team up to stream a new, original and horrifying series, Hemlock Grove. The slated 13 episodes are based off the book of the same title by Brian McGreevy, who will also be an executive producer.
- BBC iPlayer Hits Xbox 360: What You Need to Know
March 20 2012 4:58 PM
After three years of negotiations, the BBC has finally struck a deal with Microsoft and will be streaming its iPlayer service on Xbox 360 devices in the U.K.
- Apple's 'Hot' New iPad: Retina Display Games Push Heat Limits To 116ºF
March 20 2012 3:19 PM
The new iPad is a hot product, in more ways than one. After enjoying a record-breaking launch weekend, some owners are now saying that the device is literally too hot to handle. Consumer Reports put the new iPad to the test on Tuesday, finding that the device can reach temperatures up to 116ºF, specifically when playing the game Infinity Blade II over a Wi-Fi connection.
- 'Avatar: The Legend of Korra' Episode One Leaks Online [VIDEO, SPOILER]
March 20 2012 2:40 PM
Ever since Legend of Korra, a follow up series to Nickelodeon's hugely popular Avatar: The Last Airbender was announced on July 22, 2012 fans have been eagerly awaiting the new animated series, which picks up 70 years after the original epic series left off. Over the weekend the series premiere leaked online and spread rapidly on Facebook and Twitter. A section of the first episode was even briefly available on YouTube. The show is set to premiere a month from now on April 14 ...
- New iPad '3' Features Review: Is Apple's Hotter Battery Cause For Concern?
March 20 2012 11:47 AM
To power all of these new features of the new iPad and maintain a 10-hour battery life, Apple had to upgrade the iPad 2's rechargeable lithium-ion battery and make it substantially bigger. But at what cost?
- 'Mad Men' Season 5: Jon Hamm and Cast on Hiatus, The 'End' and Kim Kardashian [VIDEO]
March 19 2012 11:45 AM
The cast paid a visit to the Today Show on Monday, days ahead of the season five premiere.
- Miramax CEO Resigns: What Did Mike Lang Contribute To The Film Company?
March 17 2012 12:32 PM
Mike Lang, chief executive of Miramax, has unexpectedly resigned after joining the company a little over a year ago. Lang is temporarily serving as a consultant for Steve Schoch, Miramax's chief financial officer, who has taken on the position of interim chief executive.
- March Madness: How To Watch The NCAA Tournament For Free Online
March 15 2012 10:23 AM
If you want to watch the NCAA Tournament for free, it can be done. Follow these steps.
- Limbaugh Loses Almost 100 Sponsors In Scandal's Wake
March 15 2012 7:53 AM
The conservative radio host provoked the advertiser pullout by calling law student Sandra Fluke a slut and a prostitute after she had discussed with members of Congress her support of insurance coverage for contraceptives.
- Wal-Mart Joins Hollywood's Physical Video Push By Offering Digital Conversions
March 14 2012 12:30 PM
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.(NYSE: WMT), the world's largest retailer, will allow customers to convert DVDs and Blu-ray discs to digital files starting April 16, the company said Wednesday.
- Diller-Backed Aereo Countersues Broadcasters
March 13 2012 10:33 AM
Aereo Inc, an online television service backed by billionaire Barry Diller that is preparing to launch on Wednesday, filed a countersuit against broadcasters seeking to stop the retransmission of their programming.
- 'Game Change': How, Where & When To Watch Reruns of HBO's McCain-Palin Movie
March 12 2012 11:55 AM
Click here to find out how, where and when to watch reruns of Game Change, HBO's influential movie based on the 2008 John McCain-Sarah Palin presidential campaign.
- New 1080p Apple TV Set Top Box Will Redefine Home Entertainment
March 09 2012 12:23 AM
The new iPad was the star of the Apple show on Wednesday, but something was also there wrestling to get some attention from the crowd that had gathered to see the new super tablet unveil. It is Apple TV, which is expected to go on sale later this year for only $99, or the same price as the previous version.
- New Apple TV: Will the Device Compete With the iPad? Upgraded Interface and iCloud Storage Announced
March 08 2012 10:50 AM
Apple’s new iPad has been the talk of the tech community this week, but media gurus shouldn’t ignore the company’s other release: an upgraded Apple TV. Especially since a new software system allows an Apple TV to function almost entirely like an iPad, reported Australian news source News.com.au.