Articles by New Jersey
- Los Angeles Kings vs. New Jersey Devils Live Stream: Preview, Prediction, And Where To Watch Wednesday's Stanley Cup Finals Game Four
June 06 2012 11:16 AM
The Kings and Devils drop the puck on the Stanley Cup Finals game four tonight at 8 p.m. ET. The Kings lead 3-0.
- Why Scott Walker's Victory In Wisconsin Isn't A Loss For Obama
June 06 2012 11:09 AM
Wisconsin governor Scott Walker's triumph in Tuesday's recall election dealt a crushing defeat to Democrats and organized labor, but exit polls suggest the result will have less of an effect on the presidential race.
- Google Doodle Celebrates The Opening Of The First Drive-In Theater For Movies 79 Years Ago [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
June 06 2012 9:22 AM
With many nowadays solely relying on their laptops and Netflix to watch movies, drive-in movie theaters have become a relic of the past for the latest generation. But Wednesday, Google celebrated the drive-in with its Doodle in honor of the 79th anniversary of the opening of the first theater in Camden, New Jersey. View the slideshow to see photos and watch the video below of Wednesday's Google Doodle of the opening of the first drive-in theater.
- Whitney Houston's Mother, Cissy Houston, To Pen Memoir On Late Singer
June 05 2012 1:55 PM
The mother of deceased songstress Whitney Houston is coming out with a book that will tell the story of her daughter's troubled life.
- L.A. Kings: The Most Surprising Team In Recent Sports History
June 05 2012 12:13 PM
The Los Angeles Kings are on the verge of completing one of the greatest runs in American sports history.
- L.A. Kings Fans Display Images of Jersey Shore Cast at Stanley Cup Finals Game in Los Angeles
June 05 2012 11:17 AM
A few fans at the Kings-Devils game held up giant signs that were in the shape of four members of the cast of the Jersey Shore.
- Wisconsin Recall: What It Could Mean For The Presidential Election
June 05 2012 8:27 AM
In one sense, this election distills the raging battle over closing the nation's deficit into one contest. But observers say it may be a stretch to use the results of the Walker recall to predict who will prevail in November's presidential election.
- Piaggio Aero P180 Avanti II: Too Much Private Plane Or Just Right?
June 04 2012 8:32 PM
The P180 Avanti II is striking. Even stationary on the tarmac, the plane from Italian aerospace company Piaggio Aero looks like it will rise into the air with the slightest breath of breeze, a magnificent Roc ready to take to the skies and transport its travelers to wondrous lands, or the Essex County Airport in Caldwell, New Jersey, in other circumstances.
- Kings vs. Devils: Live Stream, Where to Watch Online, Preview
June 04 2012 5:41 PM
The Devils need a win in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals.
- Jon Corzine May Face Lawsuit In MF Global Inquiry
June 04 2012 5:25 PM
Jon Corzine, the former chief of MF Global and governor of New Jersey, could be the target of a possible lawsuit linked to the brokerage's bankruptcy and disappearence of $1.6 billion in client funds.
- Daughter Of Ronald Poppo, Miami Zombie Attack Victim, Comes Forward
June 04 2012 4:18 PM
Janice Poppo DiBello never got the chance to know her father, Ronald Poppo, who abandoned her when she was just two-years-old. But on Thursday, the New Jersey native discovered that her father was the victim of the bizarre and brutal Miami zombie attack.
- Wisconsin Recall Tuesday Mirrors National Fight On Unions
June 04 2012 2:22 PM
The most expensive election in Wisconsin's history will culminate tomorrow with voters deciding whether to reject or embrace Republican Gov. Scott Walker's drive to invigorate the state's economy by undercutting public unions.
- 'Real Housewives' Cast Earns Unreal Salaries
June 04 2012 10:20 AM
Reality TV might make media critics scoff and television writers hang their heads in dismay, but it sure pays the bills. See how much the ladies of Bravo's Real Housewives series earn.
- Miss USA 2012 Winner Is Olivia Culpo: Meet Miss Rhode Island And Other Contestants [PHOTOS]
June 04 2012 12:08 AM
Miss Rhode Island, 20-year-old Olivia Culpo, was named the winner of the 2012 Miss USA pageant on Sunday, beating out 51 other contestants at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Culpo was crowned by Miss USA 20122 Alyssa Campanella from California and will represent the U.S. in the Miss Universe 61st annual pageant this year. View the slideshow to see photos of Olivia Culpo.
- Los Angeles Kings vs. New Jersey Devils Live Stream: Preview, Prediction, And Where To Watch Saturday's Stanley Cup Finals Game
June 02 2012 10:50 AM
The Kings and Devils drop the puck on the Stanley Cup Finals game two tonight at 8 p.m. ET. The Kings lead 1-0.
- DeShawn Stevenson Has ATM In Kitchen; Charges $4.50 Fee
June 01 2012 12:20 PM
A NBA player decided to put an ATM in his kitchen.
- Orlando Woolridge, Former NBA Star, Dead At 52
June 01 2012 11:45 AM
The former Bulls forward died on Thursday due an ongoing heart condition.
- Nazi Parents Lose Custody Fight Over Children Named Adolf Hitler, Aryan Nation, And Others
June 01 2012 10:13 AM
A New Jersey Superior Court judge has ruled that the parents who named three of their four children after prominent Nazi historical figures will not regain custody of the children after losing it temporarily. The decision was made on Thurs., May 31.
- Pierce Crowley, Missing Westchester Teen, Found Safe In New York City
May 31 2012 9:30 AM
Pierce Crowley, a 15-year-old boy from Westchester County, N.Y., who has been missing since May 25, was reportedly found safe in New York City. The Journal News reported on Thursday morning that Pierce Crowley has been found. Police Lt. Eric Fischer said Crowley was recognized by a New York City police officer from the 34th Precinct. The officer spotted Crowley walking with a group of youngsters in the Washington Heights section of Manhattan around midnight.
- Los Angeles Kings and New Jersey Devils Stanley Cup Finals Tickets Still Available for Games at the Prudential Center
May 30 2012 4:12 PM
Hundreds of tickets, including many in the lower bowl, are still available for tonight's game one.