- Nicole Richie's $8,000 Gown At ALMA Awards; Love It Or Hate It? [PHOTO]
September 18 2012 6:39 PM
Nicole Richie, 33, stunned the masses when she wore an $8,000 Mathieu Mirano gown to the ALMA Awards in Pasadena on Sunday, E! News reported.
- High BPA Exposure Tied To Childhood Obesity
September 18 2012 5:53 PM
New York University School of Medicine researcher Leonardo Trasande and his colleagues examined urinary BPA levels in a sample of nearly 3,000 children and adolescents, including 1,047 children scored as overweight and 590 scored as obese.
- Secretary Of State Hilary Clinton Honors Aung San Suu Kyi (FULL-TEXT)
September 18 2012 4:36 PM
US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton greeted Myanmar democracy activist Aung San Suu Kyi at the U.S. Institute of Peace in Washington, DC.
- Yunel Escobar Gay Slur: Was He Really Being Homophobic? [PHOTO]
September 18 2012 2:37 PM
Major League Baseball said it will investigate the gay slur written in Spanish on the eye black Toronto Blue Jays shortstop Yunel Escobar.
- Steve Sabol, NFL Films President And Co-Founder, Dead At 69. NFL Players And Insiders React On Twitter [PHOTO]
September 18 2012 2:36 PM
Steve Sabol, one of the founding members of NFL Films, died this morning after he lost his battle with brain cancer at the age of 69.
- Ryan Lochte Reacts To Seth MacFarlane?s ?Saturday Night Live? Impression: ?He Pegged Me Wrong?
September 18 2012 2:21 PM
Anyone who's ever watched an interview with Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte knows that he isn't the most intelligent of public figures. That's why Seth MacFarlane Saturday Night Live portrayal of Lochte as dimwitted was pretty dead on. Now the athlete has reacted to the Family Guy creator's Weekend Update spoof.
- Hezbollah Issues Fatwa Against 'Innocence Of Muslims' Makers
September 18 2012 1:53 PM
The leader of Lebanon's militant Islamist political party Hezbollah has issued a proclamation calling for the death of the producers of the highly controversial film, Innocence of Muslims, which has sparked outrage, protests and violent attacks throughout the Islamic world.
- Anti-Japan Protests Gain Steam In China On Remembrance Of Past Japanese Aggression [PHOTOS]
September 18 2012 1:48 PM
The Chinese demonstrators smashing windows and burning Japanese cars aren't fired up about just islands in the East China Sea. Their grievances go back all the way to the 1930s.
- Markets Keep Rallying As Companies Brace for Tough Q3
September 18 2012 1:42 PM
The stock markets are having a monster rally. But next earnings season might challenge that.
- Occupy Wall Street Has Never Been Meaningful
September 18 2012 1:27 PM
Six months ago, Occupy Wall Street was an endangered species. Now, it?s safe to say, OWS is extinct, and for the betterment of our country.
- United Colors of Benetton Launches 'Unhate' Campaign, Less Edgy Than Previous Ads
September 18 2012 1:17 PM
The latest United Colors of Benetton promotional campaign, valued at approximately $26 million, will give seed money to young entrepreneurs whose ideas are most popular among registered visitors to the company's site.
- Mother Jones Leaked Videos: Who Spied On Mitt Romney?
September 18 2012 1:11 PM
A leaked video posted on YouTube by Mother Jones magazine highlights the difficulty of politicians speaking candidly in small groups. Meanwhile, the identity of the person who originally recorded the video at a Mitt Romney fundraiser has yet to be revealed.
- National Cheeseburger Day 2012: Free Burgers And Other Great Deals Across America
September 18 2012 12:46 PM
National Cheeseburger Day is Tuesday, Sept. 18. Burger joints across the nation are celebrating this momentous occasion with a variety of deals, while others are honoring the day by using your cheeseburger purchase to benefit charity.
- Manchester United Sees Revenue Growth After Barren Season
September 18 2012 12:29 PM
The famed Premier League club went public in August.
- Obama Administration Scores Point In Fight To Keep Indefinite Detention Powers
September 18 2012 11:37 AM
A federal judge has halted a recent court ruling that sharply questioned the federal government's power to indefinitely detain terror suspects -- but the issue won't be solved until later this month at the earliest.
- NFL Week 3 Fantasy Waiver Wire Pick-Ups, Running Backs in High Demand
September 18 2012 10:53 AM
Injured running backs are a common problem for fantasy owners.
- Ireland Baldwin And Kendall Jenner Post Bikini Twitter Pictures, Too Inappropriate For 16-Year Old Celebs?
September 18 2012 10:23 AM
In the latest twitpic controversy, Ireland Baldwin, the 16-year-old daughter of Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger, decided to show off her body in a provocative black and white bikini to her almost 19,000 Twitter followers on Sunday.
- NFL 2012 Week 3 Lines: Point Spreads, Totals and Complete Betting Odds from Las Vegas
September 18 2012 10:05 AM
Here are the complete betting lines for all the 2012 NFL Week 3 games, including the point spreads and totals. These are the consensus odds from multiple sportsbooks in Las Vegas.
- Pakistan Bows To Court Demand In Zardari Corruption Probe
September 18 2012 9:42 AM
Pakistan's Supreme Court finally got its way late Tuesday in a long-simmering row regarding President Asif Ali "Mr. 10 Percent" Zardari's unwillingness to respond to a Swiss inquiry into his alleged corruption dating back to his days as a high-ranking official under his wife Benazir Bhutto's second administration.
- 3 Reports To Shed Light On US Housing Sector
September 18 2012 6:12 AM
Three key U.S. housing reports Wednesday are expected to show small improvements in the market.