- National Cheeseburger Day is Tuesday, Sept. 18. Burger joints across the nation are celebrating this momentous occasion with a variety of deals, while others are honoring the day by using your cheeseburger purchase to benefit charity.
- The famed Premier League club went public in August.
- A federal judge has halted a recent court ruling that sharply questioned the federal government's power to indefinitely detain terror suspects -- but the issue won't be solved until later this month at the earliest.
- Injured running backs are a common problem for fantasy owners.
Ireland Baldwin And Kendall Jenner Post Bikini Twitter Pictures, Too Inappropriate For 16-Year Old Celebs?In the latest twitpic controversy, Ireland Baldwin, the 16-year-old daughter of Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger, decided to show off her body in a provocative black and white bikini to her almost 19,000 Twitter followers on Sunday.
- Here are the complete betting lines for all the 2012 NFL Week 3 games, including the point spreads and totals. These are the consensus odds from multiple sportsbooks in Las Vegas.
- Pakistan's Supreme Court finally got its way late Tuesday in a long-simmering row regarding President Asif Ali "Mr. 10 Percent" Zardari's unwillingness to respond to a Swiss inquiry into his alleged corruption dating back to his days as a high-ranking official under his wife Benazir Bhutto's second administration.
- The internet has done rabid after images of Kate Middleton sunbathing topless with Prince William surfaced on the cover of French magazine Closer. Ironically, the Duchess and Duke of Cambridge received a topless greeting while they were visiting the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific on Sunday.
?Gorilla Carries Toddler? Video Goes Viral; Will There Be A Backlash Against The ?Gentle Giants?? [VIDEO]A video that is more than 20 years old has gone viral after a video that was shot at the Howletts Wild Animal Park in the United Kingdom was released, the New York Daily News reported.
- Photos from demonstrations around the world Friday through Monday, including Occupy Wall Street in New York, marches against austerity in Europe, anti-Japan demonstrations in China, and street action in the Muslim world.
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company announced the newest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod -- also known as iOS 6 -- will be released as a free update to iOS users two days prior to the launch of the iPhone 5, on Wednesday, Sept. 19. The iPhone 5 will release this Friday, Sept. 21. There are more than 200 new features coming to iOS 6. Here, we do our best to outline all of the biggest features right here for you. A...
- The starter will remain with Texas despite having season-ending elbow surgery.
- Occupy Wall Street returned to the Zuccotti Park in a Monday celebration of the movement's one-year anniversary. And while the occasion was replete with the drums, banners and heated political discussions that pervaded Zuccotti a year ago, it seemed unlikely that another occupation was imminent.
Windows 8 Release Date Imminent: Microsoft Press Event Invites You To 'Celebrate' The New OS On Oct. 25The Windows 8 release date is nearly here, and Microsoft has just sent out invitations to a press event that is likely to detail the operating system?s new features. The company has been developing its new OS for quite some time, and now the upgraded software is finally ready for its official public unveiling.
- IBTimes spoke to some of the top makeup and nail artists throughout the course of New York Fashion Week, who revealed their secrets for flawless runway beauty and their makeup weapons of choice as well as their inside scoop on hottest trends and products for the upcoming seasons.
- After struggling in his first few years in the NFL, Reggie Bush has become a top NFL running back with the Miami Dolphins.
Church of Scientology Blasts Vanity Fair?s Tom Cruise Expose As ?Shoddy Journalism? And ?Religious Bigotry? [Read Letter]Jeffrey K. Riffer, a lawyer for the Church of Scientology, wrote an eight-page letter to Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter hoping to stop an expose of the church from ever being published.
- While Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week may be all about clothes, accessories, hair and makeup in order to forecast what looks people will be sporting and buying in stores for the upcoming season, the week-long biannual event presents many opportunities for stellar photos. Here?s a look back at some of the most incredible moments at New York Fashion Week for the Spring 2013 season.