- A few hundred Occupy Wall Street activists gathered in New York's financial district on Monday but police kept them well back from the New York Stock Exchange, which they had threatened to surround as part of a day of protests marking the movement's one-year anniversary.
- The 2012 fall TV schedule kicks off within the next few days! With new shows set to premiere on all the networks, here is a list of 10 'must-watch' shows airing this fall. Check them out!
First Apple iPhone 5 Pre-Orders Begin Shipping From China; Enthusiasts Start Camping Outside Flagship Apple StoresAs the launch date for Apple iPhone 5 comes closer, customers who placed the first preorders for iPhone 5 are noticing updates that point to their orders being shipped from China, AppleInsider reported.
Apple iPhone 5 First Benchmarks Out: With Dual Core 1.02GHz A6 CPU, 1GB RAM, Device Narrowly Tops High End Android RivalsThe first iPhone 5 benchmark results have hit Geekbench and showed that the sixth generation iPhone, running iOS 6 with a Dual-Core 1.02GHz ARMv7 processor and 1GB of RAM, narrowly beats all previous iOS devices and high end Android products.
- The Canadian Auto Workers, or CAW, will concentrate on the Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) as it attempts to negotiate a collective-bargaining agreement in the roughly 24 hours left before its fast-approaching strike deadline on Monday at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- The Giants head coach didn't take a knee and kick a field goal to finish off the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Just as it appeared the attention surrounding "Fifty Shades of Grey" couldn't get any greater, new reports indicate the pop singer Justin Bieber may have been approached to play the lead role in the film version of the best-selling book.
- Our long global nightmare is over. "Twilight" stars and tabloid favorites Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have reconciled, and the couple is getting back together, according to the Sun.
- The big winner at the box office this weekend was ?Resident Evil: Retribution,? although the real story might be the success behind the debut of ?The Master,? which starred Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs New York Jets : Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Prediction, Betting Odds, and Preview for Sunday?s NFL GameBen Roethlisberger and the Steelers welcome the New York Jets on Sunday in Week 2 of the NFL.
Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks : Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Prediction, Betting Odds, and Preview for Sunday?s NFL GameTony Romo leads the Dallas Cowboys on the road against the Seattle Seahawks Sunday in Week 2 of the NFL.
Apple iPhone 5 Cases: 13 Brilliant Designs That Highlight (And Protect) The Phone's New Features [PICTURES]Unlike past iPhone launches, where customers could possibly get away with using their old iPhone case on the new model, Apple has endowed the iPhone 5 with a brand-new form factor with a taller and thinner build, a larger 4-inch screen, and several migrated components like the earphone jack and speaker grills. This means that everyone buying the new iPhone 5 will be in the market for new cases to both protect and brand their new purchase. We've scoured the Internet for the coolest iPhone 5 ca...
- The final roster of ?American Idol? judges has been announced, with Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban officially joining Mariah Carey as the replacements for the departed Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. Randy Jackson, who has been a host on the show since its inception, will return after rumors surfaced that he?d be leaving the show.
Chi Magazine Claims Possession Of 200 Kate Middleton Topless Photos; Prince William Hopes For ArrestNot only will the Italian magazine Chi publish a 26-page spread of the now infamous Kate Middleton photos, the editors have announced that they?ll run fifty photos of the Duchess of Cambridge. Chi magazine also purports it?s in possession of over 200 photographs of Middleton topless. William reportedly told friends he wants to see the paparazzi arrested.
New York Giants vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers : Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Prediction, Betting Odds, and Preview for Sunday?s NFL GameNew York hopes to learn from their Week 1 loss and contain Tampa Bay's rushing attack Sunday afternoon.
- Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, had a good week: its shares vaulted 15 percent after CEO Mark Zuckerberg appeared at a forum in San Francisco where he acknowledged mistakes. Now, with Instagram tucked in and commitments for search and mobile, is it a time for another look at half price?
Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Prediction, Betting Odds, and Preview for Sunday?s NFL GameBuffalo hosts Kansas City in Week 2 NFL action.
- Occupy Wall Street are planning to return in force to New York City's Financial District, hoping to recapture momentum.
- Venezuela and Colombia are both rich in natural beauty, but have taken two very different approaches to tourism. One has seen tourist numbers stagnate while the other is an international success story. What happened, and why are two neighbors so radically different?