Chi Magazine Claims Possession Of 200 Kate Middleton Topless Photos; Prince William Hopes For ArrestNot only will the Italian magazine Chi publish a 26-page spread of the now infamous Kate Middleton photos, the editors have announced that they?ll run fifty photos of the Duchess of Cambridge. Chi magazine also purports it?s in possession of over 200 photographs of Middleton topless. William reportedly told friends he wants to see the paparazzi arrested.
New York Giants vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers : Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Prediction, Betting Odds, and Preview for Sunday?s NFL GameNew York hopes to learn from their Week 1 loss and contain Tampa Bay's rushing attack Sunday afternoon.
- Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, had a good week: its shares vaulted 15 percent after CEO Mark Zuckerberg appeared at a forum in San Francisco where he acknowledged mistakes. Now, with Instagram tucked in and commitments for search and mobile, is it a time for another look at half price?
Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Prediction, Betting Odds, and Preview for Sunday?s NFL GameBuffalo hosts Kansas City in Week 2 NFL action.
- Occupy Wall Street are planning to return in force to New York City's Financial District, hoping to recapture momentum.
- Venezuela and Colombia are both rich in natural beauty, but have taken two very different approaches to tourism. One has seen tourist numbers stagnate while the other is an international success story. What happened, and why are two neighbors so radically different?
- Paul Thomas Anderson's "The Master" is widely believed to be heavily inspired by the Church of Scientology and its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. The studio and the actors have increasingly distanced themselves from the Scientology thread in the weeks leading up to the film's limited theatrical release: Journalists who dare to ask the very question the filmmakers provoke run the risk of being dismissed as sensationalists.
- The violence and widespread protests that have plagued Cairo and sections of the Middle East spread into Sydney, Australia Saturday as police clashed with hundreds of angry demonstrators.
- No one will accuse Mandy Patinkin of not telling fans what he really thinks. During a recent interview with New York Magazine the former ?Criminal Minds? actor opened up about his disdain for that show, saying he considers it one of the main flubs in his entire career. Patinkin's regret evaporated when he signed on to work with Claire Daines in "Homeland."
- The beautiful Sofia Vergara has been getting more attention than usual lately because of photographs that surfaced of her body painting with her friend, Spanish-American artist Domingo Zapata. Because of the planned nature of the photo shoot, she'll be able to avoid the embarrassment that's plagued the Duchess of Cambridge since the eruption of the Kate Middleton topless-photo scandal.
- The most endearing thing about Jay Cutler is that he's kind of a jerk. The Chicago Bears quarterback, while crazy-talented, has never lived up to the hype surrounding him, and that -- combined with the mopey attitude fans see -- has made him incredibly easy to hate. And, oh yeah, he's engaged to a blond bombshell reality-television star.
- Tony Ortega, who has been the editor-in-chief of the Village Voice since 2007, announced via blog post on Friday that he is stepping down next week. The alt-weekly has seen a number of staff layoffs in the last few years.
- Several teams look to bounce back from disappointing Week 1 losses.
- Pope Benedict XVI arrived in Lebanon Friday amid heightened tensions in the Muslim and Arab world as protests spread, some violent, in response to an anti-Islam movie produced in the U.S. The pope's three-day visit is focused on expressing support for Christians throughout the region who increasingly feel threatened amidst the rising influence of Islamists following the Arab Spring.
- With just over 50 days until the 2012 presidential election, Americans are searching for the truth behind both candidates. While everyone seems to have an opinion, facts often seem to be lacking.
- Rachel Roy turned her showroom in New York into "a dreamland where the unexpected collide" for her Spring 2013 presentation at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Tuesday, joining whimsy with traditional.
- Tony Romo has been the Cowboys starting quarterback since 2006.
- ?"Finding Nemo 3D" hit theaters on Friday and Twitter began to instantly erupt with posts about how people wanted to go see the new version of the movie.
- Patients who attended a combination of physical and talk therapy, relaxation techniques and spiritual discussions reported a stable quality of life during treatment, while cancer patients who didn't get the extra help declined on those measures.