- Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4 included major features like Boost Mode, but it's also caused the Wi-Fi connection to stop working on the console for some users.
- PS4 firmware 4.50 has finally been released after several betas, and its biggest feature is the debut of external hard drive support. Want to store more games on the cheap? This guide has you covered.
- Sony unveiled its Xperia Touch Projector Monday at MWC 2017. It is likely only to be released in Europe.
- Sony announced a system software 4.50 update to the PlayStation 4 that will bring external USB 3.0 HDD support, custom wallpapers and more to the console.
- The long-awaited action adventure title for the PlayStation 4 had its price dropped months after its release.
- Sony has challenged itself to be the first non-Google Android 7.1.1 distributor.
- Microsoft and Sony might be able to give gamers a new reason to buy next-generation consoles: Grand Theft Auto V.
- The HD remasters of Final Fantasy X and X-2 will hit US shores in the spring for both the PS3 and PS Vita.
- Today on 60 Sec Tech: Watch Dogs is NOT canceled, Microsoft buys Gear of War, and Google apologizes for its Gmail gaffe.
- What's happening with AAA action game "Watch Dogs"?
- Microsoft has sold nearly four million Xbox Ones - but how many of those sales were due to the Youtube channels being paid to promote the console?
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Release Imminent: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, And A Full List Of Devices Confirmed For The UpgradeSome Android users will be getting a sweet treat in the near future. The release date for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean has been confirmed for the majority of devices powered by Google?s popular OS. The new ?buttery smooth? iteration of Android was announced at the search engine giant?s I/O developer?s conference in June, and is rolling out just a day ahead of Apple?s new iOS 6 software.
- The big winner at the box office this weekend was ?Resident Evil: Retribution,? although the real story might be the success behind the debut of ?The Master,? which starred Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- Most of the Asian markets gained in the week as investor confidence was lifted following the announcement of another round of quantitative easing by the U.S. Federal Reserve which is expected to rejuvenate the economic growth.
- Microsoft's Oct. 26 release date for Windows 8 is quickly approaching, and fans of the long-time PC software creator have seen some new devices that will utilize the OS. At Berlin's IFA 2012, hybrid laptop-tablet gadgets were unveiled such as the Sony VAIO Duo and the T-Series 13 Ultrabook.