Spider Man 2012: Emma Stone, Kirsten Dunst And Other Ladies Who Got Tangled Up In Peter Parker's Web [PHOTOS]Who has captured the heart of Peter Parker and Spider-Man?
Google Nexus 7 Tablet Unveiled: Meet Xbox 720, Wii U And PS4?s Newest Competitor; Why Next Generation of Consoles Could Be The LastGoogle unveiled its Nexus Tablet 7 at its I/O developer?s conference, as analysts and critics predicted. The device boasted a host of alluring new features such as the latest version of Android?s operating system. But underneath the sleek build and smooth software lies what could represent a turning point in the gaming industry.
Google I/O 2012: Rumors That Are Likely To Become Announcements At This Year?s Developers ConferenceApple had its time to shine earlier in June, and now its Google?s turn. Google I/O 2012, the company?s annual developer?s conference, is expected to unveil the next Android operating system and its upcoming release in its Nexus-brand of devices. The keynote is set to launch in only a couple of hours, and here?s the final roundup of last minute rumors and what to expect from the search engine giant?s spotlight moment.
Kenny Chesney Look-Alike, Nathan Blankenship, Thrown Out Of Brothers of the Sun Tour Show In NashvilleA man that bears a striking resemblance to the American country music singer Kenny Chesney recently got tossed from the country star's Brothers of the Sun Tour show in Nashville, Tenn. Nathan Blankenship was removed from the Kenny Chesney concert in Nashville on Saturday, June 23, after he was stopped by several people and asked to take photos with those who thought he was the Hemingway's Whiskey artist.
- Nissan Motor Company (Tokyo: 7201) CEO Carlos Ghosn was the highest-paid CEO in Japan in the last fiscal year with a salary and bonus totaling 987 million yen ($12.5 million), according to Reuters.
- Most Asian markets fell Tuesday as investor sentiments continued to be dragged down by concerns over the debt crisis looming over the euro zone.
- Sony Electronics Inc. announced Monday the availability and pricing of the NSZ-GS7 Internet Player with Google TV, which was originally introduced at CES 2012 in January.
- Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek reportedly had a mild heart attack Saturday afternoon, and he was recovering Sunday from the incident of cardiac arrest at a hospital in Los Angeles.
- Japan's economy appears to be weakening in the April-June quarter as business conditions deteriorate and exports flatten off, suggesting that the recovery may have lost momentum.
New 'Super Smash Bros.' For Wii U Developed By 'Tekken' Creators: Why Nintendo Should Stick To Its GunsAt Nintendo Direct 2012, the company revealed the first information on its upcoming 'Super Smash Bros.' title coming to Wii U and 3DS. This is one of the most highly-anticipated titles for the Wii U, and the 'Super Smash Bros.' franchise has been a long-running staple of the Nintendo console line.
- Just weeks after E3 2012, Nintendo has announced its next release in its family of gaming products. Fans may be awaiting more information on the Wii U console, but the company has just unveiled its Nintendo 3DS XL handheld, a follow-up to the three-dimensional portable gaming device.
Pre-Market Movers (Harvest Natural, Sony, Morgan Stanley, Banco Santander, Deutsche Bank, Statoil, IHS)Harvest Natural Resources, Sony Corp., Morgan Stanley, Banco Santander, Deutsche Bank, Jack in the Box, Statoil and IHS Inc. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
- A new technology allows for musicians to create music in real time.
Wii U Release Date And Price Allegedly Leaked, Cost Rumored To Be $500 But Less Powerful Than Xbox 720 And PS4A listing on the German division of online retailer Amazon has indicated a Dec. 21 release date for Nintendo?s Wii U console. However, this could just be a placeholder for the European launch of the Wii U, according to Game Informer.
- The list of the top paid athletes of 2011.
- Two of the leading names in the video game industry, Microsoft?s Xbox360 and Sony?s PlayStation 3, both offer Internet-based services to enhance the gaming experience through social and multimedia platforms.