- Asian markets rose Tuesday amid hopes that policy makers in Europe would take measures to stem the debt crisis and regain the economic growth momentum.
- Stock markets in Japan advanced for the first time in five days Tuesday, bouncing up on bargain hunting after recent sharp sell-offs.
E3 2012 Sony Press Conference: Meet The ?PlayStation All-Stars,? Exclusive ?Assassin?s Creed 3? Footage, And Everything Else You MissedSony's press conference ahead of the E3 2012 developers' conference revealed some thrilling new prospects for fans, furthering the cinematic quality and carefully detailed graphics that have shaped PlayStation's image.
E3 2012 Schedule And Live Stream: Where To Watch Press Conferences From Microsoft, Sony, EA And MoreIt?s the biggest week of the year for video game fanatics?the annual Electronic Entertainment Expo begins tomorrow June 5. The three-day-long developers? conference will run through Thursday, and will showcase what 2012 means for the video game industry.
- Asian equity indexes are getting whacked on Monday a lot like European and U.S. stock indexes got whacked on Friday, with all of those open at this time having shed between 1 percent and 3 percent in the early going.
- Asian markets fell Friday amid increasing concerns over the slowdown in economic growth in China as the country's manufacturing activity grew at a slower pace in May compared to the previous month.
PlayStation ?4? Release Expected For 2013; Sony Sticks To Disc Gaming, But Industry May Need Boost For E3Sony considered a download-only format for its next-generation gaming console, but ultimately rejected the idea. The idea that a traditional disc tray could be excluded from one of the most anticipated consoles indicates the growing presence of online networks in the industry.
?PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale? Release Date For Vita Could Come Soon As Sony Creates New DomainsIt looks like the rumors are shaping up to be true -- fighting game fanatics are likely to see ?PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale? on the PS Vita. Sony has just registered a domain for the upcoming brawl-out game for the PS Vita.
- A patent application filed by Sony Computer Entertainment America could interrupt gameplay to display an ad. The player will see a warning message before cutting off gameplay. After the ad is shown, the game will rewind before resuming.
E3 2012 Predictions: Will Nintendo?s Wii U Take The Spotlight? ?Halo 4,? ?Black Ops 2,? And More To Expect [SPECS]The annual Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3, developers' conference may be the most exciting time of the year for gaming enthusiasts. With the conference set for June 5-7, it's time to speculate on what's in store for E3 2012.
- James Bond is back and the newly released Skyfall trailer has 007 playing some word association before he gets pissed off.
- Asian stock markets rebounded Monday after suffering heavy losses last week amid ongoing worries over the euro zone crisis.
- Inside Joel Tenenbaum's legal crusade against the recording industry and a $675,000 penalty for file sharing.
?Mass Effect 3? DLC Leaks, Expansion To Open ?Two New Fronts Against The Reapers? With More Weapons, Maps, And Classes?Mass Effect 3? fans are in for a surprise, as a new downloadable content package leaked on Sony Hong Kong?s website. However, this isn?t the ?Extended Cut? DLC expected to clarify the plot?s ending through additional cut scenes and cinematic sequences. The new content will be called ?Rebellion,? and it is a pack that will extend multiplayer gameplay.
- Alleged hacker Jeremy Hammond appeared in court on Tuesday, May 15 to plead not guilty under charges of conspiracy to commit computer hacking among other allegations, but made no bail request, according to AP. Hammond's next court date is July 23.