Chicago Bears News: Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery Lead Wide Receiver Corps, Give Jay Cutler Dangerous Weapons in 2012The Chicago Bears could have one of the better offenses in the NFL. Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery lead an improved wide receiver corps that gives Jay Cutler a few dangerous weapons.
- Electronic Arts Inc. (Nasdaq: EA) has removed a controversial promotion from the website for its upcoming military shooter "Medal of Honor: Warfighter" video game to sell branded weapons to the general public.
- Here are the NFL over/under win totals for the 2012 season. The Patriots and Packers are projected to lead the league in wins.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Indianapolis Colts: Watch Live Stream Online, Prediction, Preview, Andrew Luck?s Second Preseason Game of 2012A banged up Pittsburgh Steelers work in a new offensive system against the Indianapolis Colts.
San Francisco 49ers vs Houston Texans: Watch Live Stream Online, Prediction, Preview, Alex Smith Will Build on 2011 SuccessThe 49ers and Texans meet in both teams second preseason game of the year.
New York Jets vs. New York Giants: Watch Live Stream Online, Preview, Prediction for Tim Tebow?s Second 2012 Preseason GameThe Jets and Giants face off in their second 2012 preseason game. Here?s how to watch a live stream online, as well as a preview and prediction of Tim Tebow?s New York debut.
Tennessee Titans vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Watch Live Stream Online, Prediction, Preview, Chris Johnson Eyes Return to 2009 FormThe Titans take on a Bucs team looking to erase the 2011 season from their memory.
- The New England Patriots looks to improve at defense that ranked third-worst in the NFL in 2011.
- The once-noisy din surrounding user-generated contests has somewhat quieted in recent years, but Canon U.S.A. on Tuesday announced that it has wrangled up five disparate celebrities to direct short films under the tutelage of the Oscar-winning director Ron Howard.
New York Jets vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Watch Live Stream Online, Preview of Tim Tebow’s First Preseason Game Of 2012New York takes on Cincinnati Friday night in both teams’ first preseason game of 2012. Here is how to watch a live stream online of Tim Tebow’s first game with Gang Green
- The Cowboys have some key players looking to make their mark before the season opener.
- Apple has pulled its much-derided "Genius Bar" television commercials, which had been running during the 2012 London Olympics.
Dallas Cowboys News: Can Improved Defense Can Help Team Beat Out Giants And Eagles For NFC East Title?The Dallas Cowboys expect to compete for an NFC East title in 2012 with a revamped defense. Do they have enough to win their division?
Sanya Richards-Ross, Wife Of Former New York Giant Aaron Ross, Wins Gold Medal In 400-Meter At London OlympicsSanya Richards-Ross, the wife of Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Aaron Ross, took home the gold medal in the 400-meters at the Olympics in London. Richards-Ross's win comes four years after an emotional loss left her unsatisfied with an Olympic bronze medal.
- Harper Gruzins, the 11-year-old girl who sang the U.S. national anthem at a Major League Soccer game last weekend, has come under fire across the country for her version of the song. Given the difficultly singers have with the song, some sports fans are wondering why it is performed so often in the first place.
- Curtis Martin and Cortez Kennedy -- as well as Jack Butler, Dermontti Dawson, Chris Doleman, and Willie Roaf -- will be honored at the Pro Football Hall of Fame enshirement ceremony to air on ESPN and the NFL Network Saturday at 7 p.m. EDT.
- The existence of Rule 40 tells says the IOC thinks that Twitter is solely a marketing tool, and not a tool for communication and storytelling. In this way, the athletes likely understand Twitter significantly more than the IOC members.
- The global marketing chief for General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) was ousted because of an expensive, poorly negotiated deal with Manchester United, the world's most popular soccer club, according to a report.
New Apple Ads Aired During Olympics 2012 Opening Ceremony Earn Widespread Criticism On Digital Media (VIDEO)Tech giant, Apple launched a new ad campaign during the Olympics 2012 Opening Ceremony featuring three separate commercials that seem to have earned more criticism than goodwill.
- Here is a preview of the 2012 New York Giants Depth Chart as they head into training camp.