- NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp is claiming former New Orleans Saints tight end Jeremy Shockey was the snitch who alerted the NFL to the Saints bounty program.
- Tim Tebow has been traded from the Denver Broncos to the New York Jets for a fourth-round draft pick. But how good of a move did the Jets make?
- New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton has been suspended for the entire 2012 season for his role in Bountygate, the NFL announced on Wednesday.
- Perhaps more than any other professional athlete, NFL athletes have a lot to gain from effectively using social media.
- Now that the Denver Broncos have signed Peyton Manning, the natural next question that arises is what does it mean for Tim Tebow, the team's beloved young quarterback?
Hines Ward, Pittsburgh Steeler For Life, Retires: I Couldn't See Myself In Anything But Black and GoldFour-time Pro Bowler and two-time Super Bowl champion Hines Ward will retire from the NFL after 14 years in the league as a wide receiver for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Ward finishes his exceptional career as the Steelers' franchise leader in receptions (1,000), yards (12,083), and touchdowns (85).
- The Broncos will officially announce the signing of Peyton Manning on Tuesday.
- Longtime Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward is expected to announce his retirement today at a noon ET press conference in Pittsburgh, according to published reports.
- Peyton Manning would have been better served signing somewhere other than Denver.
- Free agent quarterback Alex Smith, who guided the San Francisco 49ers to the NFC Championship Game last year, visited the Miami Dolphins yesterday amid news that his old team is interested in Peyton Manning.
'The Avengers' Movie 2012: Character Posters Revealed, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson And Chris Evans Suit Up [PHOTOS]The upcoming screen adaptation of Marvel’s classic superhero squad, “The Avengers,” is hitting theaters on May 4th. But for excited fans anticipating the film, a new gallery of character posters has just been released.
- NBC's Fashion Star premiered last night with supermodel host Elle Macpherson guiding hopeful designers to fight for the attention of Macy's, H&M and Saks Fifth Avenue. Mentors Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie, and John Varvatos sat in the mentors' seats to offer their erudite feedback.
- Randy Moss has signed a one-year deal with San Francisco. Is this a good move for the 49ers?
- It was a star-studded event at the NBA basketball game on March.11, 2012 as the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Boston Celtics 97-94.
- The Giants releasing Brandon Jacobs after seven years is probably a prime example of just how much the NFL's hard salary cap is affecting roster restructuring.
- The San Diego Chargers quarterback endorses the former Pennsylvania senator.
- The Broncos quest to sign Peyton Manning and draft a quarterback could spell the end for Tim Tebow in Denver.
- Peyton Manning will decide where he is playing next week.
- Iverson is hardly the only multi-millionaire to go broke, especially in the world of sports.