Ford Recalls 2013 Ford Escape SUV, Cites Improperly Installed Part, Third Recall On Redesigned Escape [PHOTO]Ford Motor Co. has issued the third recall for its redesigned 2013 Ford Escape SUV on Wednesday. The Michigan based company cited an improperly installed part that could lead to a risk of fire on the SUV that went on sale in June.
- Tight-end Jason Witten has missed only one game in his NFL career.
- Here are the complete betting lines for all the 2012 NFL Week 1 games, including the point spreads and totals. These are the consensus odds from multiple sportsbooks in Las Vegas.
- Houston should earn their second straight playoff berth.
- December corn continues to hover near 800 as bulls argue the corn crop is smaller than the August USDA report and bears point toward signs of demand rationing, specifically in the export sector. A surging soybean market has provided underlying support to corn but gains have been limited as traders take profits on rallies. Worse than expected yield reports from the country continue to give corn a positive tilt but the market is beginning to focus its attention on next week's USDA report. Calen...
- Hurricane Isaac is long gone from south Louisiana, but the flood threat continues. A mandatory evacuation order was issued Saturday night for residents in parts of St. Tammany Parish north of New Orleans.
- Even as the Hurricane Isaac weakens to a tropical depression bringing heavy rain and flash floods in Mississippi and lower Ohio River valley, Hurricane Kirk, the fifth hurricane of the Atlantic hurricane season advances toward north east at 26 KM per hour, a National Weather Service Bulletin said.
New Orleans Saints vs Tennessee Titans: Watch Live Stream Online, Prediction, Preview, Drew Brees Sits Out, Jake Locker to StartThe New Orleans Saints take on the Tennessee Titans Thursday night at LP Field.
- December corn is trading 1 cent higher near 7:30 am CST. The corn market traded steady to slightly lower overnight following yesterday's gains. Dalian corn traded higher overnight. The US Dollar is trading slightly lower and US Stocks are set to open lower on the day. The Euro traded higher overnight which pressured the US Dollar but European shares followed Asian market lower which is sending a negative tone through the outside markets this morning.
- Japanese air-conditioner maker pays $3.7 billion for U.S. rival. Strong Japanese currency helps make deal possible.
- The series finale of "Teen Mom" is premiering on MTV tonight at 10/9c and the country will have to say goodbye to their favorite young mothers in a 90 minute episode.
- Oil is at the heart of Indian-Iranian relations today.
- December corn is trading 1 1/2 cent lower near 7:30 am CST. The market tried to sustain a move higher overnight but broke lower following the open of European markets. Dalian corn is trading lower. The Euro edged lower along with European stocks following data that showed Spain's economy shrunk by 0.4% in the 2nd quarter vs. 0.3% in the 1st. The US Dollar traded lower overnight and crude oil is slightly higher which is offering support to grain markets this morning.
- December corn is trading 2 1/2 cents higher near 7:30 am CST. The corn market bounced at the 5 pm, Sunday night open after soybeans surged to new contract highs following Friday's release of lower than expected soybean yields by a large crop tour last week. Grain markets are also seeing support from higher energy markets and fears that Tropical Storm Isaac will damage row crops in the southeast and Delta. European and Asian stock markets were flat to slightly lower after worse than expected e...
- December Chicago wheat is trading 1/2 cent higher near 7:30 am CST. Kansas City and Minneapolis wheat are slightly higher. The November Matif Milling wheat contract is trading 1.50 Euros higher. Grain markets are seeing support from higher energy markets and fears that Tropical Storm Isaac will damage row crops in the southeast and Delta. The wheat market is struggling to keep up with corn and soybeans after another purchase of Russian wheat was announced by Egypt over the weekend. European and ...
- November soybeans are trading 16 cents higher near 7:30 am cst. Soybean meal edged higher overnight and oil posted another new high for the move. Malaysian Palm Oil prices were stronger and posted a new 6-week high. Exports of Malaysian palm oil products for August 1-25 rose 6.6%. Chinese stocks saw significant weakness overnight as the trade was disappointed in the lack of fresh easing hints from the Chinese Premier. European stocks were also softer off revived slowing fears and also because of...
- Japan won the Little League World Series Sunday, besting the U.S., 12-2, in the championship game, as Japan's star player Noriatsu Osaka clubbed three home runs and starting pitcher Kotaro Kiyomiya struck out eight batters in four innings.
New Orleans Saints vs Houston Texans: Watch Live Stream Online, Prediction, Preview, Drew Brees Takes on NFL's Best Defense of 2011The Houston Texans take on the New Orleans Saints in NFL Week 3 preseason action.
New England Patriots vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Watch Live Stream Online, Prediction, Preview, Tom Brady Returns to Patriots' LineupQuarterback Tom Brady and the rest of the New England Patriots starters return against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in NFL preseason action.
Philadelphia Eagles vs Cleveland Browns: Watch Live Stream Online, Prediction, Preview, Michael Vick Will Sit Out Eagles Third Preseason GameThe Philadelphia Eagles face the Cleveland Browns in NFL Week 3 preseason action.