Articles by Twitter
- Carter's Grandson Found Romney Tape; Full Video Revealed [VIDEOS]
September 18 2012 6:25 PM
President Jimmy Carter's grandson helped unearth the video of Mitt Romney's talk to wealthy donors that has embarrassed the Republican candidate, he said Tuesday.
- Yen Crosses Still Bullish and EURAUD Reversal Risk is High
September 18 2012 5:46 PM
EURJPY weakness is viewed as corrective. Former 4th wave support has been reached at 10251 but weakness into the 100% extension of the decline from the top at 10213, intraday pivot from 9/14 at 10197 and the 50% retracement of the 9949-10385 rally at 10167 would present an even better opportunity from a reward/risk standpoint against 10057 (9/14 low). The 4/16 low and 61.8% retracement of the decline from 11143 is an objective at 10461/81 as is the trendline that extends off of the 2011 and 2012...
- Clint Eastwood Calls Republicans 'Dumb' For Letting Him Speak At The Republican National Convention
September 18 2012 3:35 PM
Actor Clint Eastwood called Republicans 'dumb' for allowing him to speak at the Republican National Convention last month
- Steve Sabol, NFL Films President And Co-Founder, Dead At 69. NFL Players And Insiders React On Twitter [PHOTO]
September 18 2012 2:36 PM
Steve Sabol, one of the founding members of NFL Films, died this morning after he lost his battle with brain cancer at the age of 69.
- ?Pretty Little Liars? Lucy Hale Dumps Boyfriend, Chris Zylka Vents On Twitter ?She Was Too Good?
September 18 2012 1:55 PM
"Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale seems to be a pretty little heartbreaker. The 23-year-old recently broke things off with her boyfriend of six months, "Secret Circle" star Chris Zylka.
- Occupy Wall Street Has Never Been Meaningful
September 18 2012 1:27 PM
Six months ago, Occupy Wall Street was an endangered species. Now, it?s safe to say, OWS is extinct, and for the betterment of our country.
- United Colors of Benetton Launches 'Unhate' Campaign, Less Edgy Than Previous Ads
September 18 2012 1:17 PM
The latest United Colors of Benetton promotional campaign, valued at approximately $26 million, will give seed money to young entrepreneurs whose ideas are most popular among registered visitors to the company's site.
- Mother Jones Leaked Videos: Who Spied On Mitt Romney?
September 18 2012 1:11 PM
A leaked video posted on YouTube by Mother Jones magazine highlights the difficulty of politicians speaking candidly in small groups. Meanwhile, the identity of the person who originally recorded the video at a Mitt Romney fundraiser has yet to be revealed.
- National Cheeseburger Day 2012: Free Burgers And Other Great Deals Across America
September 18 2012 12:46 PM
National Cheeseburger Day is Tuesday, Sept. 18. Burger joints across the nation are celebrating this momentous occasion with a variety of deals, while others are honoring the day by using your cheeseburger purchase to benefit charity.
- Is It Time For Amanda Bynes To Head To Rehab? Lindsay Lohan Would Say 'Yes' After Insulting Bynes On Twitter
September 18 2012 12:37 PM
Although she has been charged with two hit and run offenses, in addition to being arrested for a DUI, actress Amanda Bynes is not planning on going to rehab anytime soon
- Happy 41st Birthday Jada Pinkett-Smith: A Look At The Top Hottest Actresses 40 And Older [SLIDESHOW]
September 18 2012 11:11 AM
Pinkett-Smith turns 41 today and is not the only fit and fabulous actress in her 40s. Check out these other nine celebrity actresses who are getting sexier with age
- Jack Dorsey's Square Now Valued At $3.25 Billion
September 18 2012 11:10 AM
Square, the new rising star of Silicon Valley founded and lead by Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey, closed a $200 million fundraising round on Monday that now places the start-up's value at $3.25 billion. The privately-held San Francisco based company hopes to establish itself as the go-to mobile wallet in a growing industry of digital payment systems that all seek to turn smartphones into people's primary means of transaction.
- Ireland Baldwin And Kendall Jenner Post Bikini Twitter Pictures, Too Inappropriate For 16-Year Old Celebs?
September 18 2012 10:23 AM
In the latest twitpic controversy, Ireland Baldwin, the 16-year-old daughter of Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger, decided to show off her body in a provocative black and white bikini to her almost 19,000 Twitter followers on Sunday.
- London Session: Trepidation comes back to the markets
September 18 2012 8:28 AM
Risk is once again off today as the dollar continues to find buying interest. This is the third day in a row that the dollar has risen -so is this a trend and has the QE3/ Draghi OMT boost to the markets already lost steam? We are unsure at this stage, although we believe that dollar gains will be limited by the prospect of more QE from the Fed (especially if the labour market doesn't start to pick up). However, the success, or not, of the ECB's OMT programme all depends on Spain requestin...
- All Signs Pointing to Gold
September 18 2012 3:36 AM
With another syringe of quantitative easing being injected into the U.S. economy's bloodstream, Ben Bernanke is giving the markets their liquidity fix. The Federal Reserve's action reaffirmed my stance I've reiterated on several occasions that the governments across developed markets have no fiscal discipline, opting for ultra-easy monetary policies to stimulate growth instead.
- Lindsay Lohan Posts Angry Tweet About Amanda Bynes: Five Celebs Who Should Get Off Twitter
September 17 2012 6:36 PM
Lindsay Lohan isn't too happy that she served jail time in 2010 after multiple driving related arrests but Amanda Bynes hasn't. Lohan took to Twitter to express her disdain for the fact that Bynes has yet to be punished for her DUI and reckless driving. Though Lohan makes a valid point, her post comes after a string of bizarre tweets. The starlet and several other celebs have made a habit of sharing nonsensical musings with the world.
- Cute Overload: Panda Cub Born At National Zoo Crashes Panda Cam [VIDEO]
September 17 2012 6:27 PM
Cute overloads are typically the stuff of Reddit subthreads, but on Monday, the National Zoo Panda Cam suffered this literal fate when their servers crashed shortly after the birth of a new giant panda cub.
- Apple iOS 6 Release: A Complete Guide To The 200 New Features
September 17 2012 5:41 PM
At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company announced the newest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod -- also known as iOS 6 -- will be released as a free update to iOS users two days prior to the launch of the iPhone 5, on Wednesday, Sept. 19. The iPhone 5 will release this Friday, Sept. 21. There are more than 200 new features coming to iOS 6. Here, we do our best to outline all of the biggest features right here for you. A...
- Kourtney Kardashian Pulls Penelope Out With Own Hands While Kim Freezes Her Eggs On 'KUWTK' Finale [VIDEO]
September 17 2012 4:16 PM
Kourtney Kardashian clawed her way back into the family spotlight Sunday as the season finale of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" showed her literally pulling her second child out during birth.
- Miami Dolphins News: How Reggie Bush Got His Groove Back
September 17 2012 2:20 PM
After struggling in his first few years in the NFL, Reggie Bush has become a top NFL running back with the Miami Dolphins.