- A Belgian hacker apparently redirected links in President Donald Trump’s old tweets to wacky videos.
- Fake news sites appearing on Facebook and Google have come under heavy scrutiny after Donald Trump’s win, but his supporters fear a war on these sites will lead to censorship of conservative news outlets.
- President Jimmy Carter's grandson helped unearth the video of Mitt Romney's talk to wealthy donors that has embarrassed the Republican candidate, he said Tuesday.
- EURJPY weakness is viewed as corrective. Former 4th wave support has been reached at 10251 but weakness into the 100% extension of the decline from the top at 10213, intraday pivot from 9/14 at 10197 and the 50% retracement of the 9949-10385 rally at 10167 would present an even better opportunity from a reward/risk standpoint against 10057 (9/14 low). The 4/16 low and 61.8% retracement of the decline from 11143 is an objective at 10461/81 as is the trendline that extends off of the 2011 and 2012...
- Actor Clint Eastwood called Republicans 'dumb' for allowing him to speak at the Republican National Convention last month
Steve Sabol, NFL Films President And Co-Founder, Dead At 69. NFL Players And Insiders React On Twitter [PHOTO]Steve Sabol, one of the founding members of NFL Films, died this morning after he lost his battle with brain cancer at the age of 69.
- "Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale seems to be a pretty little heartbreaker. The 23-year-old recently broke things off with her boyfriend of six months, "Secret Circle" star Chris Zylka.
- The latest United Colors of Benetton promotional campaign, valued at approximately $26 million, will give seed money to young entrepreneurs whose ideas are most popular among registered visitors to the company's site.
- A leaked video posted on YouTube by Mother Jones magazine highlights the difficulty of politicians speaking candidly in small groups. Meanwhile, the identity of the person who originally recorded the video at a Mitt Romney fundraiser has yet to be revealed.
- National Cheeseburger Day is Tuesday, Sept. 18. Burger joints across the nation are celebrating this momentous occasion with a variety of deals, while others are honoring the day by using your cheeseburger purchase to benefit charity.
Is It Time For Amanda Bynes To Head To Rehab? Lindsay Lohan Would Say 'Yes' After Insulting Bynes On TwitterAlthough she has been charged with two hit and run offenses, in addition to being arrested for a DUI, actress Amanda Bynes is not planning on going to rehab anytime soon
Happy 41st Birthday Jada Pinkett-Smith: A Look At The Top Hottest Actresses 40 And Older [SLIDESHOW]Pinkett-Smith turns 41 today and is not the only fit and fabulous actress in her 40s. Check out these other nine celebrity actresses who are getting sexier with age
- Square, the new rising star of Silicon Valley founded and lead by Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey, closed a $200 million fundraising round on Monday that now places the start-up's value at $3.25 billion. The privately-held San Francisco based company hopes to establish itself as the go-to mobile wallet in a growing industry of digital payment systems that all seek to turn smartphones into people's primary means of transaction.
Ireland Baldwin And Kendall Jenner Post Bikini Twitter Pictures, Too Inappropriate For 16-Year Old Celebs?In the latest twitpic controversy, Ireland Baldwin, the 16-year-old daughter of Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger, decided to show off her body in a provocative black and white bikini to her almost 19,000 Twitter followers on Sunday.
- Risk is once again off today as the dollar continues to find buying interest. This is the third day in a row that the dollar has risen -so is this a trend and has the QE3/ Draghi OMT boost to the markets already lost steam? We are unsure at this stage, although we believe that dollar gains will be limited by the prospect of more QE from the Fed (especially if the labour market doesn't start to pick up). However, the success, or not, of the ECB's OMT programme all depends on Spain requestin...
- With another syringe of quantitative easing being injected into the U.S. economy's bloodstream, Ben Bernanke is giving the markets their liquidity fix. The Federal Reserve's action reaffirmed my stance I've reiterated on several occasions that the governments across developed markets have no fiscal discipline, opting for ultra-easy monetary policies to stimulate growth instead.
- Lindsay Lohan isn't too happy that she served jail time in 2010 after multiple driving related arrests but Amanda Bynes hasn't. Lohan took to Twitter to express her disdain for the fact that Bynes has yet to be punished for her DUI and reckless driving. Though Lohan makes a valid point, her post comes after a string of bizarre tweets. The starlet and several other celebs have made a habit of sharing nonsensical musings with the world.