Happy 41st Birthday Jada Pinkett-Smith: A Look At The Top Hottest Actresses 40 And Older [SLIDESHOW]Pinkett-Smith turns 41 today and is not the only fit and fabulous actress in her 40s. Check out these other nine celebrity actresses who are getting sexier with age
- Square, the new rising star of Silicon Valley founded and lead by Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey, closed a $200 million fundraising round on Monday that now places the start-up's value at $3.25 billion. The privately-held San Francisco based company hopes to establish itself as the go-to mobile wallet in a growing industry of digital payment systems that all seek to turn smartphones into people's primary means of transaction.
Ireland Baldwin And Kendall Jenner Post Bikini Twitter Pictures, Too Inappropriate For 16-Year Old Celebs?In the latest twitpic controversy, Ireland Baldwin, the 16-year-old daughter of Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Basinger, decided to show off her body in a provocative black and white bikini to her almost 19,000 Twitter followers on Sunday.
- Lindsay Lohan isn't too happy that she served jail time in 2010 after multiple driving related arrests but Amanda Bynes hasn't. Lohan took to Twitter to express her disdain for the fact that Bynes has yet to be punished for her DUI and reckless driving. Though Lohan makes a valid point, her post comes after a string of bizarre tweets. The starlet and several other celebs have made a habit of sharing nonsensical musings with the world.
- Cute overloads are typically the stuff of Reddit subthreads, but on Monday, the National Zoo Panda Cam suffered this literal fate when their servers crashed shortly after the birth of a new giant panda cub.
- At Apple's media event in San Francisco on Wednesday, the Cupertino, Calif.-based computer company announced the newest mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod -- also known as iOS 6 -- will be released as a free update to iOS users two days prior to the launch of the iPhone 5, on Wednesday, Sept. 19. The iPhone 5 will release this Friday, Sept. 21. There are more than 200 new features coming to iOS 6. Here, we do our best to outline all of the biggest features right here for you. A...
Kourtney Kardashian Pulls Penelope Out With Own Hands While Kim Freezes Her Eggs On 'KUWTK' Finale [VIDEO]Kourtney Kardashian clawed her way back into the family spotlight Sunday as the season finale of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" showed her literally pulling her second child out during birth.
- After struggling in his first few years in the NFL, Reggie Bush has become a top NFL running back with the Miami Dolphins.
- LSU campus was evacuated Monday after after a bombed threat was phone in to local 911.
Karreuche Tran Tweets Photo Of Her Kissing A Man Who Is Not Chris Brown: Her Revenge After He Kissed Rihanna At The VMA Awards?Earlier this week, Karreuche Tran tweeted a picture of her kissing a man who was not Chris Brown, though he too sports a nose ring
- Amber Rose, a model and Smirnoff spokeswoman, shared the first photo of her growing stomach on twitter with her followers
- Proud panda mother Mei Xiang has shown similar signs of pregnancy five times since 2007, all of which turned out to be false alarms. But on Sunday night, she delivered.
- Apple?s iPhone 5 has been called one the most anticipated smartphone launch in history, and the device?s pre-order numbers have proven this to be true. After completely selling out in just one hour on Sept. 14, the iPhone 5 set a new pre-order record for both AT&T and Apple.
- Lindsay Lohan, who is no stranger to legal drama, called out Amanda Bynes on Twitter following news that her car was impounded on Sunday, admitting that her own punishments were unfair in comparison to the Nickelodeon star's lack thereof.
- Tensions between Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) and Electronic Arts Inc. (Nasdaq: EA) exploded all over again Friday as Zynga mustered an aggressive rejoinder to the copyright-infringement lawsuit filed against it by EA last month.
- Occupy Wall Street are planning to return in force to New York City's Financial District, hoping to recapture momentum.
- Shoppers looking for Chris Brown's album "Fortune" in HMV stores in London might be surprised to see a warning sticker on the CD. Several copies of Brown's latest album have been covered with advisory stickers reading, "Warning: Do Not Buy This Album! This Man Beats Women."
- Tony Ortega, who has been the editor-in-chief of the Village Voice since 2007, announced via blog post on Friday that he is stepping down next week. The alt-weekly has seen a number of staff layoffs in the last few years.
- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose was overcome with emotion during the unveiling of his new Adidas shoe, the D Rose 3, with the NBA superstar on the verge of tears multiple times at the Chicago event.
- ?"Finding Nemo 3D" hit theaters on Friday and Twitter began to instantly erupt with posts about how people wanted to go see the new version of the movie.