Karreuche Tran Tweets Photo Of Her Kissing A Man Who Is Not Chris Brown: Her Revenge After He Kissed Rihanna At The VMA Awards?Earlier this week, Karreuche Tran tweeted a picture of her kissing a man who was not Chris Brown, though he too sports a nose ring
- Amber Rose, a model and Smirnoff spokeswoman, shared the first photo of her growing stomach on twitter with her followers
- Proud panda mother Mei Xiang has shown similar signs of pregnancy five times since 2007, all of which turned out to be false alarms. But on Sunday night, she delivered.
- Apple?s iPhone 5 has been called one the most anticipated smartphone launch in history, and the device?s pre-order numbers have proven this to be true. After completely selling out in just one hour on Sept. 14, the iPhone 5 set a new pre-order record for both AT&T and Apple.
- Lindsay Lohan, who is no stranger to legal drama, called out Amanda Bynes on Twitter following news that her car was impounded on Sunday, admitting that her own punishments were unfair in comparison to the Nickelodeon star's lack thereof.
- Tensions between Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA) and Electronic Arts Inc. (Nasdaq: EA) exploded all over again Friday as Zynga mustered an aggressive rejoinder to the copyright-infringement lawsuit filed against it by EA last month.
- Occupy Wall Street are planning to return in force to New York City's Financial District, hoping to recapture momentum.
- Shoppers looking for Chris Brown's album "Fortune" in HMV stores in London might be surprised to see a warning sticker on the CD. Several copies of Brown's latest album have been covered with advisory stickers reading, "Warning: Do Not Buy This Album! This Man Beats Women."
- Tony Ortega, who has been the editor-in-chief of the Village Voice since 2007, announced via blog post on Friday that he is stepping down next week. The alt-weekly has seen a number of staff layoffs in the last few years.
- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose was overcome with emotion during the unveiling of his new Adidas shoe, the D Rose 3, with the NBA superstar on the verge of tears multiple times at the Chicago event.
- ?"Finding Nemo 3D" hit theaters on Friday and Twitter began to instantly erupt with posts about how people wanted to go see the new version of the movie.
- Many Argentines are protesting against the policies of President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner over her tight controls on the economy amid rising inflation. Fernandez has said that her policies are aimed at supporting the most vulnerable in society and will benefit the majority of people as a whole, though she has been criticized for pursuing a populist agenda at the expese of the upper and middle classes.
- The latest on Manchester United's pursuit of three highly-rated youngsters.
- Rumors have speculated the two have been dating for months.
- The University of Texas has issued an alert on its Twitter ordering an evacuation "due to threats on campus."
Twitter Death Hoaxes Of 2012: Morgan Freeman, Bill Cosby, Paris Hilton, Adam Sandler And Others Claimed This YearThough it's been around for years, the celebrity death hoax phenomenon has yet to end.
- The U.S. Embassy in Cairo got snarky on the Muslim Brotherhood after the Egyptian political party tweeted a condolence message.
Topless Kate Middleton Photos Have British Royals Fuming, Memes Follow After Naked Prince Harry Debacle [PHOTOS]The British Royal family may have another nude photo scandal on their hands. A french tabloid, Closer, published a five-page spread of Kate Middleton sunbathing topless with her husband, Prince William.
- Nick Lachey and wife Vanessa Minnillo welcomed an addition into their family on Wednesday. The TV stars became parents to Camden John Lachey...and opened up a new can of worms with a former reality star.
- In a move aimed at curbing obesity, New York City has banned the sale of sugary drinks and supersized sodas in establishments that come with food-service license.