- Michelle Obama's Tracy Reese dress was a hit at the DNC on Tuesday night. The First Lady is no stranger to getting rave reviews for her fashion choices, and her Tracy Reese dress at the Democratic National Convention is just another fashion homerun to add to her list.
- Promoting Jason Biggs' Twitter is being referred to as a "mistake" by Nickelodeon after he made vulgar, misogynistic tweets that reflected on the children's television network.
- Rumored supply chain issues may have an impact on the release date for the iPhone 5, as it was reported that Sharp Co is behind schedule in producing the device's display. However, this influence may not be a negative one. New analysis has found that constraints have actually had a positive effect on Apple's stock price, reports Apple Insider.
- Forward Cristiano Ronaldo has expressed sadness regarding Real Madrid management.
- TransCanada submits a new route for its proposed Keystone XL Pipeline that skirts ecologically sensitive areas in Nebraska. A State Department decision is expected early next year.
- Country music star Kellie Pickler buzzed off her blonde locks as a show of support for her best friend from childhood, who is battling breast cancer.
'Harold And Kumar' Actor Kal Penn Pokes Fun At Clint Eastwood During The Democratic National ConventionActor Kal Penn may be most well-known for his role in the comical "Harold and Kumar" film series, but he has also served as an associate director in the White House Office of Public Engagement
- Dick Harpootlian, the colorful chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party, landed himself in hot water among Republican circles after invoking Adolf Hitler's mistress, Eva Braun, when speaking about South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley.
- Michelle Obama struck a cord at the Democratic National Convention (DNC) Tuesday night in Charlotte. The First Lady, or "FLOTUS," stood at the podium and shared a heartwarming story about her family, her husband's past, their shared values, and their dream to build a better country based on those values. The reaction from her convention speech helped DNC explode past the RNC in social spheres like Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
- Posted on the activist website Change.org, a petition launched by user Mary Rickles of San Francisco said Erickson's continued presence on the network damages the value of the CNN brand. The petition is circulating under the name "CNN: Fire Erick Erickson."
- While Beyonce does not seem to be opening up to reality star Kim Kardashian, ignoring her at the recent "Made in America" Festival, rapper Kanye West cannot stop gushing over his girlfriend
- The FBI has released a statement saying that there is "no evidence" to support recent claims by a hackers group that they gained access to a bureau computer containing information on millions of Apple users.
Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson Responds To Backlash After Getting A Portrait Tattoo Of Estranged Wife Evelyn LozadaChad "Ochocinco" Johnson used Twitter to show off his latest tattoo -- a picture of estranged wife Evelyn Lozada's face
Jason Biggs Makes Misogynstic Tweets About Paul Ryan's Wife, Posts Child Rape Jokes On Twitter [REPORT]"American Pie's" Jason Biggs and his wife Jenny Mollen have stepped into some hot, boiling water after they made jokes about child rape and misogynistic tweets, All Voices reported.
- Justin Bieber just recently tweeted a picture of his new tattoo in addition to three shirtless photos of himself on Twitter. The "Biebs" says that he loves his fans, but is this a ploy to squeeze as many votes as possible out of the "beliebers for the 2012 MTV VMAs?
- Jillian Michaels is ending her two-year absence from "The Biggest Loser," as the celebrity trainer gears up to get overweight children into shape on the NBC show.
Katy Perry And John Mayer Reportedly Still Together Because They Never Broke Up, So What's With The Rumors? [POLL]Katy Perry and John Mayer, are they dating or what? Well according to the latest reports Perry and Mayer never even broke up.
- Griselda Blanco was one of the world's most famous female drug lords-- but that title comes with a price. The "Cocaine Godmother" met her demise on Monday after she was gunned down by two motorcyclists, the Miami Herald reported.
Artist Memphitz Sues 'Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta' Producer Mona Scott-Young After Domestic Abuse AllegationsArtist Mickey "Memphitz" Wright has filed a lawsuit against the producers of the reality show "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" after his ex-girlfriend, K. Michelle continuously accused him of domestic abuse on the series