Miss World 2012: How Miss China, Host City Ordos Court Controversy With Fame; Top 4 Miss World ControversiesEver since Miss China Wenxia Yu was crowned Miss World Aug.18, she has come under flak for jury favoritism. Even the host city Ordos is not spared as reports of economic woes and subtle attempts to refurbish its image surface amid its ongoing attempts to win international recognition.
Why The ‘Skyrim’ ‘Dawnguard’ DLC Release Date May Never Come For PS3: ‘This Is Not A Problem We’re Positive We Can Solve’ [TRAILER]“Skyrim” players using PS3 have been eagerly anticipating the release date for the “Dawnguard” DLC. However, they may be waiting for a day that will never come, according to Bethesda.
- Clint Eastwood speech endorses Mitt Romney, but has come under fire for the bizarre rant.
- Pictures of the blue moon Friday have begun to go viral on Twitter as tweeters from all over post their own photographs. Most people know that the term "blue moon" doesn't mean that the moon is actually blue. However, some denizens of the Twitterverse have chosen to alter their images of Earth's only moon.
- Shortly after Demonoid was removed from the Internet, the popular site uTorrent announced it would begin to sell advertisements on its service, signaling to the Motion Picture Association of America and Recording Industry Association of America that the battle against online piracy will only get tougher.
- Bill Cosby is not dead. Neither is Eddie Murphy, Denzel Washington, or Bill Nye. But celebrity death rumors like this pop up all the time on sites such as Twitter, where false information can spread like wildfire.
- Justin Bieber is apparently having some fun on the set of Selena Gomez's latest movie, "Feed the Dog." The pop star appeared there Thursday night and took several photogragphs of himself brandishing a prop gun in wildly unsafe manners, seemingly pretending to look tough.
- Rumors that Miley Cyrus was gay ignited on Twitter after actress Evan Rachel Wood made a joke about her hairdo that wasn't well received by the mini-blogosphere, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton wrote.
Evelyn Lozada Speaks About Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson In First Interview After Alleged Domestic DisputeNational Football league player Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson recently expressed his feeling on Twitter after he allegedly head-butted his estranged wife, reality star Evelyn Lozada.
- By now everyone has heard about Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood's faux Q&A session with an empty chair at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., on Thursday night. Taking the exchange at face value, here are five reasons why the furniture debate proved ineffective.
- Mexican President-elect Enrique Pena Nieto successfully fights off the last challenge from his defeated opponent, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador. Protests continue, but won't affect the outcome.
- On Thursday, it was reported that "Australia's Next Top Model" judge Charlotte Dawson tried to end her life after she was subjected to harassment by a ruthless cyber bully.
Liverpool Transfer News: Dempsey, Damiao, Sturridge and Benayoun Involved in Deadline Day SpeculationLiverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is desperate to add a forward to his squad in the final hours of the transfer window.
- As Robin Roberts of "Good Morning America" begins her medical leave to undergo a bone marrow transplant, the Twitterverse and her "GMA" family are supporting the host of the morning program by using the hashtag #TeamRobin on Twitter.
- When actor and director Clint Eastwood spoke at the Republican National Convention earlier this week, he probably did not know he would end up creating a new twitter phenomenon -- "Eastwooding"
- Chris Lighty, hip-hop mogul and founder of Violator entertainment, died earlier this week in an apparent suicide, and celebrities have mourned his loss via the social networking site Twitter
RNC 2012: Clint Eastwood's Surprise Appearance At Republican National Convention Propels Star Power To Fore, Evokes Twitter Backlash (VIDEO)As Clint Eastwood made his "surprise" appearance at the Republican National Convention and delivered his speech supporting Republican Mitt Romney and mocking President Obama, star power came to the fore ahead of November 6 elections even as Twitterati blasted his speech.
- While rumors have been flying that LeAnn Rimes is currently in rehab dealing with drug addiction and an eating disorder, according to TMZ, the rumors are patently false. The singer did, however check herself into a voluntary treatment center as she is "dealing with a severe inability to cope with anxiety and stress."
- Nickelodeon star Arianna Grande took to her Twitter account Thursday to answer questions from fans and her over 2 million followers. While much of social media was focusing on the Republican national convention and the Jersey Shore cancellation, Grande?s fans tweeted at her enough with the hashtag #askari for the mantra to become a nationally trending topic in the United States and more.
- "Teen Mom" might have ended but the drama continues with Farrah Abraham calling Gary Shirley a pig via Twitter after watching him fighting with Amber Portwood on the final episode, Us Weekly reported.