Articles by Wal-Mart
- Sears, Kmart to Close More Than 100 Stores After Sluggish Holiday Sales
December 27 2011 11:33 AM
Poor holiday sales at Sears and Kmart across the country are causing the Sears Holding Corp. to close between 100-120 of its over 4000 stores.
- After Christmas Sales: Track Best Deals on Your iPhones and iPads
December 26 2011 9:28 AM
Christmas may be over but never forget the shopping season is still going strong. There were Christmas deals until Dec. 25... now there are after-Christmas sales!
- After Christmas Sales 2011: Walmart, Best Buy, Bloomingdale's and Target's Best Holiday Shopping Deals
December 26 2011 3:36 AM
After Christmas Sales 2011: Walmart, Best Buy, Target's Best Holiday Shopping Deals
- Enfamil Recall: Mead Johnson Says New Tests Did Not Detect Cronobacter
December 25 2011 6:09 AM
Mead Johnson Nutrition Co. (NYSE: MJN) has confirmed the safety of its Enfamil infant formula saying that new tests did not detect the presence of Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii) in the product.
- Enfamil Pulled from Shelves: Alternative Infant Feeding Formulas
December 24 2011 6:21 AM
Enfamil Pulled from Shelves: Alternative Infant Feeding Formulas
- U.S. Shoppers Less than Merry after Online Glitches
December 24 2011 5:19 AM
Tom Nenon, a philosophy professor at the University of Memphis, is vexed with his online shopping experience at Best Buy, a sentiment shared by other U.S. Internet shoppers this holiday season.
- Enfamil Recall: Mead Johnson Share Price Falls
December 23 2011 1:07 AM
The share value of Mead Johnson Nutrition has come down following reports that Wal-Mart pulled Enfamil Newborn formula powder from over 3,000 stores.
- 2011 Year in Review: Notable Supreme Court Decisions
December 22 2011 1:57 PM
After six months of notable decisions, the U.S. Supreme Court ended 2011 setting the stage for a blockbuster session in 2012.
- Three Stocking-Stuffer Stocks for the Holidays
December 22 2011 11:02 AM
Amid the holidays and making your list and checking it twice, what better time to consider one of 3 stocking-stuffer stocks that you can place by the chimney with care: General Electric (GE), CVS (CVS), Intel (INTC). These 3 companies are the kind of stock that you can buy for child's college fund, and in 10 years, you'll be really glad you did.
- Bonobos Caught with Pants down on Top Shopping Day
December 22 2011 10:31 AM
When Bonobos customers logged on to the men's apparel retailer's website late on Cyber Monday, all they saw was a photo of feet with a pair of pants drooped around them.
- Wal-Mart Throws Weight Behind Online Entrepreneurs
December 22 2011 10:18 AM
Wal-Mart Stores Inc has turned to a small group of technology entrepreneurs to help the world's largest retailer improve its online fortunes.
- Apple Store Offers Free Next-Day Shipping Until Dec. 24
December 20 2011 4:15 PM
Apple is offering free next-day shipping on the majority of its popular gadgets, including the iPhone and iPad, leading up to Christmas.
- India not Incredible Anymore?
December 16 2011 7:16 AM
Policy paralysis, corruption scandals and a government fearful of political backlash to any bold moves have worsening domestic finances, and Incredible India is no longer incredible.
- Sobeys to buy 250 Shell gas stations in Canada
December 15 2011 5:48 PM
Empire Co Ltd's Sobeys grocery chain is expanding its high-margin retail gasoline business in Eastern Canada, announcing plans on Thursday to buy 250 gas stations from Shell Canada.
- Amazon Shares Give up 2011 Gains on Profit Concern
December 15 2011 9:26 AM
Amazon.com Inc shares dropped to levels not seen since March Wednesday on concern that big spending and aggressive pricing by the No. 1 Internet retailer will hit profit during the crucial holiday season and well into next year.
- Walmart Murder: Lilia Blandin Stabbed To Death By Husband, Shoppers in Shock
December 14 2011 2:30 PM
Wal-Mart shoppers witnessed Lilia Blandin being stabbed to death by her husband in the middle the store on Saturday. Wal-Mart refused
- Manmohan Singh Wants FDI in Retail after March: Bloomberg
December 14 2011 8:31 AM
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh expects to succeed in his push to open the domestic retail market to foreign companies after regional elections conclude by the end of March.
- E-Mail Inventor: Use Technology to Overhaul USPS
December 13 2011 3:44 PM
It’s not too late to save the U.S. Postal Service, the inventor of e-mail told the International Business Times.
- Best Buy's Profits Squeezed by Discounts
December 13 2011 11:07 AM
Best Buy Co.'s quarterly profit missed Wall Street estimates as bigger discounts during the holiday season ate into profits at the world's largest electronics chain.
- 'All American Muslim' Saved by Hollywood Celebs as Lowe's Pulls Ads
December 13 2011 10:30 AM
The All-American Muslim show has been saved by Hollywood celebrities who have bought the remaining ad slots for TLC's reality series after Lowe's and other companies pulled out.