- Mitt Romney Video Causes Political Uproar, GOP Candidate Responds To '47 Percent' Comment And Other Statements
September 18 2012 9:00 AM
Mitt Romney wasted no time late Monday in responding to backfire from controversial statements he made that were caught on tape. The GOP presidential candidate described his comments "off the cuff" and "not elegantly stated," but still defended the main message of his remarks.
- Brent crude dips under $114, focus shifts to China
September 18 2012 4:07 AM
Brent crude slipped under $114 a barrel on Tuesday, adding to steep losses in the previous session, as investors weighed the impact of the Federal Reserve's open ended stimulus push on oil demand and eyed China's next step to boost its economy. Brent crude fell more than $5 a barrel late on Monday in a wave of late, high-volume selling that many traders said appeared to have stemmed from an automated computer trading program. The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission said it was lookin...
- Aung San Suu Kyi Arrives In US, As Myanmar Frees More Than 500 Prisoners
September 17 2012 1:58 PM
Myanmar opposition politician Aung San Suu Kyi arrived in the United States on Monday. Her 17-day stateside schedule includes meetings with Hillary Clinton and several U.S. politicians, as well as awards ceremonies and speaking arrangements from New York to Indiana to California.
- 'Occupy Wall Street, All Day, All Night,' Protesters Shout On The One-Year Anniversary Of The OWS Movement
September 17 2012 9:50 AM
Today marks the one year anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street movement, and citizens have come together once again, to be heard and to protest against the so-called one percent
- Fall TV Schedule: 10 New ?Must-Watch? Shows Premiering This Year
September 17 2012 8:29 AM
The 2012 fall TV schedule kicks off within the next few days! With new shows set to premiere on all the networks, here is a list of 10 'must-watch' shows airing this fall. Check them out!
- Obama To File WTO Complaints Against China
September 17 2012 8:12 AM
The Obama administration will file a World Trade Organization complaints against China, charging the nation's government with illegally subsidizing its exports of cars and car parts and imposing unfair dutiets on U.S. auto exports, according to a published report Monday.
- Obama To Move WTO Against China On Unfair Trade Practices
September 17 2012 5:18 AM
President Barack Obama will launch a trade suit against China alleging unfair trade practices by the Chinese government to benefit its auto industry, an U.S administration official said on Monday.
- 'Outraged' Supreme Court Conservatives Leaked Roberts Health Care Switch: Book
September 16 2012 3:50 PM
Chief Justice John Roberts had a change of heart after reflecting on how rejecting the health care law would impact his legacy on the court, according to a new book by Jeffrey Toobin.
- Netanyahu Talks Football, Nuclear Bombs and Iran While Avoiding 2012 Race [VIDEOS]
September 16 2012 3:02 PM
Benjamin Netanyahu football talk on two Sunday talk shows was meant to draw a stark focus on Israel's threats to prevent a nuclear Iran at a time when the world has been fixed upon global anti-American Muslim protests. His main hope is the U.S. doesn't drop the ball.
- At Least 14 Dead As Muslim Protests Spread To 20 Countries
September 16 2012 1:54 PM
The protests, ignited over a low-budget American-produced video that denigrates the Prophet Muhammad, have spread across the world from France to Indonesia.
- Mitt Romney Says He?s ?Kind Of A Snooki Fan?
September 15 2012 2:01 PM
In an interview, presidential candidate Mitt Romney revealed that he is "kind of a fan" of "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi.
- Muslim Protesters Clash With Police In Sydney As Obama Grapples With Middle East Unrest
September 15 2012 1:27 PM
The violence and widespread protests that have plagued Cairo and sections of the Middle East spread into Sydney, Australia Saturday as police clashed with hundreds of angry demonstrators.
- Obama Greets U.S. Olympians at the White House
September 15 2012 3:24 AM
The president hosted Michael Phelps, Tyson Gay, Holley Mangold, among others.
- Google Rejects White House Request To Remove ?Innocence Of Muslims? Clip
September 15 2012 2:49 AM
Google Friday refused to comply with the White House request to reconsider its decision to not remove an anti-Islam film from YouTube, Reuters reported.
- White House Works To Control Crisis Abroad, As Anti-'Innocence of Muslims' Protests Spread
September 14 2012 12:43 PM
The United States is working to shore up security at diplomatic sites abroad, as protests responding to an incendiary film, entitled "Innocence of Muslims," spread across the Middle East, an Obama spokesperson said on Friday.
- Anti-"Innocence of Muslim" Protests Persist In Muslim World; Filmmaker "Sam Bacile" Now In Hiding
September 14 2012 11:54 AM
Two days after the death of U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, anti-"Innocence of Muslim" protests continue in Cairo, Yemen, Sudan, and other parts of the Muslim world, as world leaders appeal for calm.
- Republicans Double Down, Rally To Romney's Side In Libya Flap
September 13 2012 12:03 PM
Even as Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney defends his criticism of how President Obama handled the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya, other Republicans echoed Romney by saying Obama's policies are partly to blame.
- Channing Tatum Died In A Snowboarding Accident? No, The Latest Victim Of Celebrity Death Hoaxes Responds To The False Rumors
September 13 2012 11:47 AM
This past weekend, heartthrob Channing Tatum took to Twitter to dismiss rumors that he had died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland
- How’s Reelection Looking For 'America’s Toughest Sheriff' Joe Arpaio?
September 13 2012 11:23 AM
If polls are to be believed, pro-immigration activists may need to work harder to prevent the reelection of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
- First Lady Michelle Obama Teaches Dr. Oz How To 'Dougie' [VIDEO]
September 13 2012 10:34 AM
This week, the First Lady appeared on "The Dr. Oz Show" to promote health and fitness, and showed Dr. Oz how to do the hip-hop dance inspired by 80s rapper Dougie Fresh