- President Obama will suspend campaign events following shortened campaign remarks in Fort Myers, Fla. this morning in light of the tragedy that occurred last night at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado.
- President Obama has been in heavy campaign mode lately, but he stayed away from politics during a Friday morning speech addressing the massacre at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado.
President Obama On 'Dark Knight Rises' Aurora Shooting: 'What If Malia And Sasha Had Been At The Theatre?' [FULL TRANSCRIPT]After learning of the tragic news from Aurora, Colo., that a lone gunman opened fire on a theatre full of local patrons in attendance of a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises, President Barack Obama responded to the news on Friday morning in front of a crowd in Fort Myers, Fla. We have the full transcript of President Obama's speech on the terrible tragedy.
- Robin Williams will be joining the blockbuster cast of the Lee Daniels film The Butler, where he'll go bald to play former President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- A retired member of the Navy's elite SEAL Team 6 claims Obama had endangered the military's special operations forces and has taken too much credit for the death of Osama bin Laden.
- As Damascus and other parts of Syria convulse in clashes and violence, one must wonder where Assad is and where can he go should he be able to flee the country.
- Seventeen months into the Syrian crisis, with numerous worsening instances of blood-chilling violence and massacre, everything still stays the same because the big players are waiting for the right moment to intervene.
Bane Creator Chuck Dixon Responds to Rush Limbaugh's Comments About 'The Dark Knight Rises,' is a 'Staunch Conservative' [AUDIO]It's no secret that Rush Limbaugh says some pretty dumb things, but on Tuesday, he may have made his most bizarre statement yet. Limbaugh alleges that it's not accidental that Dark Knight Rises villain Bane has a name phonetically similar to Mitt Romney's private equity firm Bain Capital. According to Chuck Dixon, the man who created Bane for the Batman comic books, Limbaugh couldn't be more wrong.
Joe Arpaio, 'Obama Birth Certificate' Is Fake, Arizona Sheriff Says Document Is 'Computer Generated Forgery'Investigators in Arizona are calling out President Barack Obama, saying that the birth certificate released by the White House in April 2011 is definitely fraudulent. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the man who is spearheading the investigation, said in March that he believed there was probable cause that Obama's long-form birth certificate was a product of computer-generated forgery.
- North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un will now bear the title of Marshal along with a list of his other titles, Pyongyang's state media said Wednesday, ostensibly concluding the recent power shuffle that included the ouster of the chief of Korean People's Army (KPA).
- During her last visit in Israel as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton talked about Egypt but really thought about Iran. And made scant mention of the Palestinians, nowhere near as pressing an issue for America as the Arab Spring
- North Korea appointed Hyon Yong-chol as the vice marshal of the Korean People's Army a day after former army chief and Vice-Marshal Ri Yong-ho was removed from all official posts due to unspecified illness.
- The International Monetary Fund on Monday cut its global growth forecast in 2013 in response to Europe's sovereign debt crisis.
- The Romney campaign, after taking shots at President Obama for allegedly rewarding his wealthy donors, refused to reveal the names of its own bundlers.
- During her visit to Egypt Sunday, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade was the target of tomatoes, among other things.
- For months, the Republican Party's base has referred to President Barack Obama as the apologizer-in-chief. Now, the tables have turned as Mitt Romney's campaign has asked for an apology after Obama attacked the GOP candidate's account of his time at the private-equity firm Bain Capital.
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL), the No. 1 database developer, said it will acquire Involver, a five-year-old social media software developer, its third sector acquisition in three months.