SwissUSD-CHF @ 0.9654/57...Staying out of the market

R: 0.9650 / 0.9700
S: 0.9560 / 0.9510-00

Dollar-Swiss has risen sharply towards 0.9650 as we had expected. 0.9650-80 could an immediate Resistance region and if it holds there could be chances of seeing a pull back to 0.9600-580 in the coming sessions over today/tomorrow. On the other hand, if a strong rise past 0.9680 is seen, then we can see the Dollar-Swiss going up futher higer to 0.9750 levels. We will have to wait and see what happens. We are staying out of the market for now.

CableGBP-USD @ 1.5578/81...Support at 1.5540

R: 1.5620 / 1.5650
S: 1.5540 / 1.5450

The BOE left the interest rates unchanged and has increased the asset purchaces as market expectations. The Pound has not reacted much after the BOE meeting release and is looking to be ranged between 1.5550-600. We see good Support near 1.5540 and while it holds there could be a sharp bounce towards 1.5650 in the coming sessions over today/tomorrow. We expect this Support at 1.5540 to hold. On the other hand if a break below 1.5540 is seen then Cable can fall further to 1.5450. We will have to wait and see.
We exited the Long position entered at 1.5600 with a loss of 30 pips.

AussieAUD-USD @ 1.0298/0301...Can rise to 1.0350

R: 1.0350-70 / 1.0450
S: 1.0250 / 1.0200

Contrary to our expectation, the Aussie has seen a sharp rise back once again. The pair seems to have found Support at 1.0250 and we now see very good chance of a further rise to 1.0350. Only a strong break/close below 1.0250 will now bring in downside pressure to the pair.

We got stopped out of the Short position entered at 1.0285 losing 40 pips.

Happy Trading!