- EBay Shares Open Lower Amid Rumors Of PayPal Spinoff
August 22 2014 9:38 AM
A spokeswoman said eBay is examining ways to "maximize" value, and strategies could include dropping PayPal.
- '50 Shades' Readers More Likely To Have Abusive Partners: Report
August 22 2014 9:31 AM
A new study finds readers of E.L. James' "Fifty Shades of Grey" are more likely to have abusive partners.
- The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend, And Maybe Syria, Too
August 22 2014 9:27 AM
Some foreign policy experts are calling on the White House to align with Syrian President Bashar Assad against ISIS.
- Microsoft's $29 Billion Tax Dodge
August 22 2014 9:26 AM
In an SEC filing, the software giant reveals how much U.S. taxpayers are losing from the company's use of offshore subsidiaries.
- Can Hillary Clinton Win This Time?
August 22 2014 9:19 AM
The "inevitability" talk surrounding Hillary Clinton and the 2016 race mirrors her 2008 campaign. Will the result be any different?
- Elena And Damon Reunite In New 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Promo Video
August 22 2014 9:00 AM
The new "Vampire Diaries" promo video teases that Elena will go to extreme measures to see Damon again in Season 6.
- Groundwater Loss In US West Causing Earth's Crust To Lift
August 22 2014 8:07 AM
The loss of nearly 62 trillion gallons of groundwater has caused an "uplift" effect across the 11-state region, scientists say.
- Obama's Golf Round After James Foley Statement Criticized
August 22 2014 7:56 AM
Pictures of a smiling Obama golfing and a grieving Foley family don't look good, political observers say.
- iPhone 6 Screen Snag Slows Down Supply Chain: Report
August 22 2014 7:50 AM
Apple had aimed for a thinner form factor and wanted to have a single layer of backlight film in the 4.7-inch screen version.
- Oklahoma Police Officer Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Women
August 22 2014 7:03 AM
Police officials have reportedly identified seven victims but have received statements from only six of them.
- Sophisticated Hackers To Spawn Information Security Boom: Report
August 22 2014 5:23 AM
The easy availability of malicious software, which led to highly targeted attacks in 2013, will transform the information security industry.
- Stiviano Lawsuit Claims Sterling's Gay
August 22 2014 4:55 AM
V. Stiviano reportedly claimed that the former Los Angeles Clippers owner is gay and she helped him hide the secret.
- Reddit Mum Again On Racist Forums
August 22 2014 4:48 AM
A Reddit forum attacking Mike Brown and other young black man has revived questions Reddit has yet to answer.
- NYers Could Get Email Alerts About Gun-Offender Neighbors
August 22 2014 3:55 AM
A bill under consideration in New York's City Council would make the state's gun-offender database searchable to the public.
- Gap, Buoyed By Profits, Set To Enter India In 2015
August 22 2014 3:31 AM
Gap Inc. is looking to reduce its dependence on markets in the U.S., which currently account for 77 percent of the company's revenues.
- Kidnappers Intended To Keep Amish Girls As 'Slaves': Detective
August 22 2014 2:26 AM
A detective testified that abductors released the girls after becoming alarmed at the news reports about their abduction.
- US Bombs ISIS Fighters In Northern Iraq
August 22 2014 2:10 AM
The air raids followed President Obama’s statement from Wednesday that attacks against ISIS would continue.
- Connecticut Infant’s Death In Hot Car Ruled A Homicide
August 22 2014 1:59 AM
It was still unclear if the father, who left his 15-month-old child in a hot car, will be charged or not.
- What’s Next For Ferguson?
August 22 2014 1:24 AM
The end of protests and tear gas is a good thing, but residents are calling for lasting change.
- GM Lawyers Questioned By Federal Prosecutors: Report
August 22 2014 12:48 AM
General Motors issued a report in June showing how it turned a blind eye to an ignition-switch problem linked to at least 13 deaths.