- Robert Kirkman revealed that characters such as Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl and more will eventually die in “The Walking Dead” series.
- No arrests have been made yet and the motive behind the shooting was not immediately clear, reports said.
- Brent futures climbed on Thursday, boosted after U.S. government figures showed a sharper-than-expected drawdown in crude stocks last week.
- Irere Unzueta applied for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals in 2013, but when she applied last year to renew her status, she was denied.
- Foxconn is among hundreds of companies rapidly shifting to automation in China’s electronics-manufacturing region.
- Takata, which posted a net loss of $120 million for the year ended in March, potentially could face billions of dollars in costs related to an airbag recall.
- “We’ve confirmed [the story] is fabricated,” Gossip Cop wrote Wednesday.
- “[Jolie] barely eats, she guzzles wine every night, and she smokes constantly,” an insider told OK! magazine.
- Printer demand has been hurt as corporate customers cut printing costs and consumers shift to mobile devices.
Javi Marroquin Deletes Twitter, Ignores Instagram After ‘Teen Mom 2’ Star Kailyn Lowry Confirms BreakupThe couple was married for three years.