Valentine’s Day isn’t until Feb. 14, but your favorite networks are ready to celebrate the romantic holiday all month long.
You don’t have to be in a relationship in order to enjoy these brand new Valentine’s Day TV specials and movies. ABC is bringing the laughs this year with love-themed episodes of “Dr. Ken,” “Fresh Off the Boat” and “The Goldbergs.” Meanwhile, “Big Bang Theory” fans will want to tune into CBS to see how Sheldon, Leonard and the rest of the gang celebrate the holiday.
Those looking to catch some romance won’t want to miss Hallmark Channel’s “Countdown to Valentine’s Day.” The network is premiering three new movies this month that will have viewers falling in love all over again.
Check out the full schedule of Valentine’s Day specials, episodes and more:
Friday, Feb. 5
- “Dr. Ken” (ABC at 8:30 p.m. EST) — Ken is not happy to find out that Dave’s date to the Valentine’s Day dance is the daughter of a malpractice lawyer.
Saturday, Feb. 6
- “Appetite for Love” (Hallmark Channel at 9 p.m. EST) — A woman returns to her hometown for work and is forced to face her ex-boyfriend.
Monday, Feb. 8
- “Cake Wars” (Food Network at 9 p.m. EST) — The bakers must create a chocolate-themed centerpiece for a Valentine’s Day wine-tasting event.
Tuesday, Feb. 9
- “Fresh Off the Boat” (ABC at 8 p.m. EST) — Jessica and Louis enjoy a Valentine’s Day date when Honey and Marvin babysit.
Wednesday, Feb. 10
- “The Mysteries of Laura” (NBC at 8 p.m. EST) – Laura must track down a serial killer on Valentine’s Day.
- “The Goldbergs” (ABC at 8 p.m. EST) — Beverly punishes Adam by taking away his phone privileges on Valentine’s Day. Meanwhile, Barry does his best to impress Lainey.
- “Code Black” (CBS at 10 p.m. EST) — Odell Beckham Jr. and Beau Bridges guest star in this upcoming installment of “Code Black.” Beau Bridges plays Beckham’s high school football coach, who suffers “severe abdominal pain” on his way to a Valentine’s Day charity luncheon honoring the pro football star.
Thursday, Feb. 11
- “The Big Bang Theory” (CBS at 8 p.m. EST) — Amy and Sheldon celebrate Valentine’s Day with a special episode of “Fun With Flags.” Meanwhile, Raj is torn between two women.
- “Life in Pieces” (CBS at 8:30 p.m. EST) — Tim's surprise Valentine’s Day tattoo for Heather backfires. Meanwhile, Matt and Colleen’s Valentine’s Day celebration “doesn’t go as well as he'd hoped.”
Friday, Feb. 12
- “Hawaii Five-0” (CBS at 9 p.m. EST) — The team investigates a double homicide while telling stories about their “disastrous Valentine’s Day experiences.”
Saturday, Feb. 13
- “Valentine Ever After” (Hallmark Channel at 9 p.m. EST) — A trip to a dude ranch changes everything for two “big-city girls.”
Sunday, Feb. 14
- “Anything For Love” (Hallmark Channel at 9 p.m. EST) — Things go awry for a couple who lie on their online dating profiles.
- "The Tonight Show Valentine’s Day Special" (NBC at 9 p.m. EST) — Jimmy Fallon kicks off his week of shows in Los Angeles with a two-hour Valentine’s Day anniversary special.