VizStar Inc., DBA Celestial Jets, is a premier aviation charter broker focused on delivering a new and unparalleled way to experience private jet travel. It allows its customers to remove virtually every negative aspect from the travel experience, saving time, money, and inconvenience, without the restrictions imposed by its competitors. Customers can be picked up from any location, taken directly to their waiting plane, flown non-stop to anywhere in the world, and driven to their final destination. No airport hassles, no waiting, and with a host of optional luxury services. But the real strength of the company rests in its unique mix of market position, offerings, and business model.
• Although competitor NetJets, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, has greater economic resources, VizStar has greater flexibility and cost efficiency since it does not directly own or operate aircraft. It works mainly through a network of independent contractors.
• VizStar claims the ability to save customers up to 50% on their charter flights when compared to fractional ownership companies, such as NetJets.
• Customers can charter flights on what is called a “one-off” basis, not being required to commit to a minimum number of flight hours as in the case with competitor Marquis Jets.
• The company delivers unmatched service, without requiring up-front membership or initiation fees, capital investment, or long term contracts.
• The company is a member in good standing with Aviation Research Group U.S. (an agency that rates aircraft operational safety), as well as Wyvern (an aircraft operator safety auditing firm), and the National Air Transportation Association (the national trade association for general aviation service companies).
• Another distinctive plus for the company is the fact that it’s the first certified minority-controlled private jet brokerage company in the country, opening itself up to a variety of clients who may be sensitive to minority issues. They even donate 2% of all flight card purchases to medical research and humanitarian causes.
Although it is clear that VizStar still has a long way to go to catch the biggest players, the company’s business plan includes a multi-faceted program to build revenue. As a good indication of their success, it is now the fastest growing premier aviation charter broker.
For more information, visit the company website at www.CelestialJets.com.
Let us hear your thoughts: VizStar, Inc. Message Board