ABC TV series “How To Get Away With Murder” premiered an action-packed Season 3 fall finale last week. The person under the sheet was none other than Annalise Keating’s surrogate son Wes Gibbins. However, he didn’t die from the fire. He was dead long before that.
The fall finale left a lot of questions unanswered. They were:
What happened to Wes (Alfred Enoch) and Laurel (Karla Souza) inside the house?
- Is Wes the father of Laurel’s child?
- What was Frank (Charlie Weber) doing outside the house?
- What exactly did Nate (Billy Brown) do inside the house?
- Did Wes even go to Annalise’s (Viola Davis) house or did someone put him there?
- Who was the anonymous source who supplied evidence that can convict Annalise? It wasn’t Wes, so who was it?
- Will we see President Hargrove (Laura Luna Velez) again?
- Will Annalise go down for Rebbeca's murder?
- Will Connor (Jake Falahee) and Oliver (Conrad Ricamora) be together now?
- Is Nate loyal to Annalise or his new girlfriend – A.D.A. Atwood (Milauna Jackson)?
The good news is that all these questions will be answered once “HTGAWM” is back with the second half Season 3. Unfortunately, that won’t happen until Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017 at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
“How To Get Away With Murder” creator and executive producer Peter Nowalk said that in the first episode in 2017, fans will learn what happened to Wes once he left the police station. Through flashbacks and flash-forwards, the series will gradually reveal the truth.
Fortunately, the first episode of the second half of Season 3 will reveal the father of Laurel’s baby.
Annalise’s parents, President Hargrove and Meggy (Corbin Reid) will make an appearance.
“How To Get Away With Murder” Season 3 returns Thursday, Jan. 19 at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.