President Barack Obama and First Lady, Michelle, were kept busy last night being serenaded by a host of famous singers and mingling with Hollywood celebrities.
Beyonce crooned a classic to the new president, Sheryl Crow sang her famous song celebrating change and Diana Ross sang her hit I'm coming out.
Beyonce sang Etta James' At Last at the first ball of the night as part of a star-studded lineup that aired on ABC. It was the first song that the first couple danced to at the Neighborhood ball, the first of ten balls the first couple would attend.
Below is a list of some of the songs that were performed for the big event:
• No one, Alicia Keys
• Lean on Me, Mary J. Blige
• Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours, Stevie Wonder and Mariah Carey
• Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now, McFadden & Whitehead
• Ain't No Mountain High Enough, Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
• I'm Coming Out, Diana Ross
• Wanna Be Startin' Something, Michael Jackson
• Love Train, The O'Jays
• Pride (In The Name Of Love), U2
• We Are Family, Sister Sledge
• Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher, Jackie Wilson