Kevin Federline first came into the spotlight after dating and quickly marrying pop singer Britney Spears in 2004. While the couple welcomed two boys together, Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6, the pair has since split. Following their divorce, the 35-year-old former backup dancer has remained off the radar dating a woman named Victoria Prince, 30.
While the pair has been dating for over five years, the couple also recently gained media attention this week after reports surfaced that the two had wed while visiting Las Vegas this past weekend. According to a report from Us Weekly, the twosome exchanged vows at the Hard Rock Hotel in Saturday, just one day after Prince accepted his proposal. "It's about time Kevin got over Britney and went on with life," a source revealed to the magazine. "Victoria is an awesome girl."
So what exactly do we know about the newest Ms. Kevin Federline? Here are five facts about the latest woman to capture Kevin Federline’s heart:
1. They have a baby together. The newlyweds may have just tied the knot, but they already have a daughter together. In 2011, Prince gave birth to the couple’s first child, Jordan Kay. The baby was the first child for Prince and fifth for Federline, who also has two children with "Celebrity Fit Club" star, Shar Jackson. According to Us Weekly, Jordan Kay will turn two this week.
2. The wedding was a surprise. Prior to their Aug. 10 nuptials, Prince posted her thoughts on her upcoming trip to Vegas on Twitter, all of which gave no inclination to an upcoming wedding. “Road trip with Mommy, Daddy and grandma!” tweeted Prince. “On my way to Vegas! Play time for Mommy and Daddy!”
According to Us Weekly, the proposal and subsequent exchange of vows was a complete surprise for the young mom. “Kevin told her he was going to Vegas for a job, but he surprised her by proposing and [then planning on] marrying her while they are there,” a source revealed to the magazine. “Victoria really wanted this for a long time… She’s proven herself with him from day one.”
3. She doesn’t work in the entertainment industry. Despite marrying into one of Hollywood's most famous families that includes everyone from "Baby One More Time“ singer Britney Spears, to former “Zoey 101” Nickelodeon child star, Jamie Lynn Spears, Prince remains grounded in her career choice. The 30-year-old reportedly works as a special-education teacher. Prior to her career in education, Prince earned a living working as a professional volleyball player.
4. She enjoys the quiet life. Unlike her husband’s former in-laws, Prince appears to enjoy living her life out of the spotlight. Despite operating public Instagram, Vine and Twitter accounts, Prince seems content while sharing her day-to-day activities as a mom including everything from feeding, bathing and playing with 2-year-old Jordan. The newlywed also appears comfortable playing the role of step-mom, also frequently posting photos of Federline’s kids including Kori, 11, and Kaleb, 9.
5. She isn’t shy about sharing her religious beliefs. When not posting updates on her life with Federline, Prince frequently shares biblical and inspirational quotes in honor of her religious beliefs, constantly reminding her 229 followers to "thank the man upstairs." "Just left the church with the fam!” Prince tweeted earlier this month. “Ready for a blessed week!"