Caitlyn Jenner has been trying lots of new things on “I Am Cait,” but there has been some speculation that she’ll try her hand at a new reality show. The transgender rights advocate is rumored to be joining the cast of “Dancing With the Stars” Season 21, but one former champion has dismissed the idea.

“I don’t think that’s going to happen,” Alfonso Ribeiro, "DWTS" Season 19 winner, told E! Online.

Ribeiro is no longer on the show, but he is still in the ABC family. He is the new host of “America’s Funniest Home Videos,” so he is still in touch with producers at the network. “I have heard that [Caitlyn Jenner] is not going to do it. … But I’m sure it will be a wonderful cast again. It always is,” he said.

Ribeiro’s refutations might not stop the rumor mill, though. Jenner’s publicist previously told reporters that she would not follow in Kim Kardashian and Rob Kardashian's footsteps, but the speculation has been persistent. “There is not nor have there ever been any negotiations on this matter,” the former Olympian’s publicist told Entertainment Tonight last month. “They inquired if she was interested in participating in the show and I said, 'No, thank you.' That is the extent of the communication.”

Jenner isn’t the only one to turn down a spot on “DWTS.” Ribeiro revealed to E! that one former “NYPD Blue” actor also refused to put on his dancing shoes. “[Producer] Deena Katz has called and asked me about a few people. … The one that she wanted, I couldn’t get. She wanted Ricky Schroder, and Ricky Schroder was like, ‘Eh, I don't dance!’”

If Jenner changes her mind, she’d likely have plenty of support from the dancers. As previously reported, Cheryl Burke thinks she would be a good fit. “Caitlyn and Tony Dovolani would look great together,” Burke told Entertainment Tonight in June. “Or actually, Caitlyn and Val [Chmerkovskiy].”

“Dancing With The Stars” Season 21 premieres Monday, Sept. 14, at 8 p.m. EDT on ABC.