“Game of Thrones” star Maisie Williams isn’t heading to any Shatterdomes anytime soon.

Guillermo del Toro, who directed the first “Pacific Rim” movie and serves as a producer in the film’s sequel, confirmed to Comicbook.com at New York Comic Con that Williams won’t be appearing in the second installment of the kaiju film franchise.

In October 2015, del Toro tweeted that if “Pacific Rim 2” happens, Williams is going to be part of the cast.  Del Toro, however, told the website that the supposed collaboration didn’t materialize due to conflicting schedules.

Although the 19-year-old British actress isn’t part of the sequel’s cast, del Toro is pretty pleased with the new actors who joined the franchise. The Oscar nominee particularly praised John Boyega’s addition to the cast.

“I admire him tremendously,” the filmmaker said of the 24-year-old British actor who rose to prominence for his role as Finn in the 2015 film “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”

“The idea for me is that this is a continuation of the great leadership character that was Idris Elba,” del Toro continued. “It’s a very different character but I love the idea of having a main character who is not a white Anglo-Saxon guy. Before the heated conversation about diversity in film started we were doing ‘Pacific Rim.’ And I think that universe is a huge proponent of that.”

As revealed by Deadline last June, Boyega was cast as the lead character for the sequel. He will play the son of Stacker Pentecost, who was portrayed by Elba in the original film.

In addition to Boyega, other previously announced cast members of the Steven DeKnight-directed sequel include Adria Arjona, Cailee Spaeny, Jing Tian, Scott Eastwood and Levi Meaden.

“Pacific Rim 2,” which has a working title of “Pacific Rim: Maelstrom,” is slated for a Feb. 28, 2018 release.