Microsoft rolled out prices for its new operating system, which will be officially available in October this year. Prices for upgrades vary from different Windows 7 versions.
Below are the prices for Windows 7 upgrade in US:
• $119.99 - Windows 7 Home Premium (Upgrade)
• $199.99 - Windows 7 Professional (Upgrade)
• $219.99 - Windows 7 Ultimate (Upgrade)
Prices also differ for retail package. Microsoft estimated retail prices for full packaged retail product of the new OS in US are:
• $199.99 - Windows 7 Home Premium (Full)
• $299.99 - Windows 7 Professional (Full)
• $319.99 - Windows 7 Ultimate (Full)
BY October 22nd, The new OS will debut in the following 14 languages English, Spanish, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Chinese (Hong Kong).
Nine days after the first official released of windows 7, Microsoft will release the remaining 21 languages as follows: Turkish, Czech, Portuguese, Hungarian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Greek, Ukrainian, Romanian, Arabic, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Estonian, Slovenian, Hebrew, Thai, Croatian, Serbian Latin, and Latvian.